'Mission: Impossible V' Gets New Writer
A new writer is tapped to pen "Mission: Impossible V", The Hollywood Reporter learns. Will Staples boards the project to write the latest chapter in Ethan Hunt's adventure. "Iron Man 3" scribe Drew Pearce was previously attached to work on the screenplay.
Staples' writing credits include video games "Need for Speed: Rivals" and "Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3". He's attached to write Ben Affleck starrer "Blood & Treasure" for Warner Bros, Fox's "Myth", and Jeremy Renner's starring vehicle "King of Heists".
The upcoming movie is set to be released in the United States on December 25, 2015. Jeremy Renner and Simon Pegg are expected to reprise their roles. Christopher McQuarrie ("Jack Reacher") serves behind the lens, and Jessica Chastain is reportedly offered to play the "right hand woman" to Tom Cruise's Hunt.
- The Flash Reunites With Jay Garrick, Teams Up With Tom Felton's Character in Season 3 Photos
- 'Doctor Strange' IMAX Trailer Unveils Avengers Ties. Also Get Details About Rachel McAdams' Role
- Donald Trump on Former Miss Universe Alicia Machado He Once Called 'Miss Piggy': She's 'the Worst'
- Amy Schumer Is First Woman to Make Forbes' List of Highest-Paid Comedians
- Justin Bieber Blows Snots on Concertgoers After Telling Fans They 'Suck'
- Denzel Washington and Viola Davis Argue Over Their Hard Lives in 'Fences' Teaser Trailer
- Netflix Debuts First Trailer for Its Ambitious Royal Drama 'The Crown'
- Did Gigi Hadid Throw Shade at Harry Styles With This Photo of Zayn Malik?