Lana Del Rey Unwraps 'Ultraviolence' Album Cover
Lana Del Rey has unveiled the cover of her highly-anticipated new album, "Ultraviolence". Shot in black and white, the artwork sees her posing next to a car while staring at the camera. It also features the album's title which is written in white letters.
The simple and beautiful artwork first appeared on Universal Music Group intranet on Friday, May 9. Later that day, Del Rey shared the same image on her Twitter, apparently to confirm the news.
"Ultraviolence" was announced last year and will serve as the third studio effort by Del Rey. Some reports claim that the follow-up to 2012's "Born to Die" will be released in early June. However, there's still no official word from the 27-year-old songstress.
Prior to sharing the cover art, Del Rey revealed the record's tracklist. The standard edition of the album will feature 11 tracks including its lead cut "West Coast" which has so far peaked at No. 17 on Billboard 100.
More Lana Del Rey News
- 'KUWTK' Returns for Another Season as 'Life of Kylie' Ends Up Being a Flop
- 'Downtown Abbey' Movie Is in the Works
- Rob Kardashian Is Lawyering Up Against Blac Chyna
- Angelina Jolie and Charlize Theron Are Feuding Over 'Bride of Frankenstein' Role
- Nick Jonas to Embrace 'Positivity' in His New Album
- 'Glee' Star Charice Pempengco Changes Name to Jake Zyrus. Is She Transitioning?
- Girls Lined Up to Give Tom Cruise Blow Job on Set of 'Risky Business', Co-Star Reveals
- Courtney Stodden Strips Down to Tiny Underwear to Perform Striptease