Lana Del Rey Unwraps 'Ultraviolence' Album Cover
Lana Del Rey has unveiled the cover of her highly-anticipated new album, "Ultraviolence". Shot in black and white, the artwork sees her posing next to a car while staring at the camera. It also features the album's title which is written in white letters.
The simple and beautiful artwork first appeared on Universal Music Group intranet on Friday, May 9. Later that day, Del Rey shared the same image on her Twitter, apparently to confirm the news.
"Ultraviolence" was announced last year and will serve as the third studio effort by Del Rey. Some reports claim that the follow-up to 2012's "Born to Die" will be released in early June. However, there's still no official word from the 27-year-old songstress.
Prior to sharing the cover art, Del Rey revealed the record's tracklist. The standard edition of the album will feature 11 tracks including its lead cut "West Coast" which has so far peaked at No. 17 on Billboard 100.
More Lana Del Rey News
- Watch Barden Bellas Dance in 'Pitch Perfect 3' Behind-the-Scenes Video
- James Marsden Is Under Consideration to Join 'Green Lantern Corps' as Hal Jordan
- Blake Lively 'Livid' Over Ryan Reynolds' Possible Reunion With Ex-Wife Scarlett Johansson
- The Weeknd Reunites With Selena Gomez at a Club After Running Into Ex Bella Hadid
- 'The Lost City of Z' Gets New International Trailer
- Peter Dinklage's New Red Hair May Hint at His 'Avengers: Infinity War' Role
- Future Enjoys Lavish Getaway in Dubai in New Video for 'Poppin' Tags'
- James Cameron and 'Deadpool' Director Tim Miller Team Up for New 'Terminator' Movie