Lana Del Rey Unwraps 'Ultraviolence' Album Cover
Lana Del Rey has unveiled the cover of her highly-anticipated new album, "Ultraviolence". Shot in black and white, the artwork sees her posing next to a car while staring at the camera. It also features the album's title which is written in white letters.
The simple and beautiful artwork first appeared on Universal Music Group intranet on Friday, May 9. Later that day, Del Rey shared the same image on her Twitter, apparently to confirm the news.
"Ultraviolence" was announced last year and will serve as the third studio effort by Del Rey. Some reports claim that the follow-up to 2012's "Born to Die" will be released in early June. However, there's still no official word from the 27-year-old songstress.
Prior to sharing the cover art, Del Rey revealed the record's tracklist. The standard edition of the album will feature 11 tracks including its lead cut "West Coast" which has so far peaked at No. 17 on Billboard 100.
More Lana Del Rey News
- John Mayer Admits New Single 'Still Feel Like Your Man' Is About Katy Perry
- Selena Gomez Gets Teased About Her Love for Canadian Guys. See Her Reaction
- Is Amber Rose Into a Woman Now? Model Sparks Rumors She's Hooking Up With Teyana Taylor
- Iggy Azalea's Brand New Single 'Mo Bounce' Released in Full
- Possible Leaked Concept Art of 'Deadpool 2' Features Brad Pitt as Cable
- Migos Channels Inner Rock Stars in 'What the Price' Music Video
- Adele Pays Emotional Tribute to London Terror Victims During Her Concert in New Zealand
- 'The Bachelorette' Six New Suitors Strip Down During Group Date on 'Ellen Show'