Lana Del Rey Unwraps 'Ultraviolence' Album Cover
Lana Del Rey has unveiled the cover of her highly-anticipated new album, "Ultraviolence". Shot in black and white, the artwork sees her posing next to a car while staring at the camera. It also features the album's title which is written in white letters.
The simple and beautiful artwork first appeared on Universal Music Group intranet on Friday, May 9. Later that day, Del Rey shared the same image on her Twitter, apparently to confirm the news.
"Ultraviolence" was announced last year and will serve as the third studio effort by Del Rey. Some reports claim that the follow-up to 2012's "Born to Die" will be released in early June. However, there's still no official word from the 27-year-old songstress.
Prior to sharing the cover art, Del Rey revealed the record's tracklist. The standard edition of the album will feature 11 tracks including its lead cut "West Coast" which has so far peaked at No. 17 on Billboard 100.
- Emma Roberts Is Mad Diva in 'Scream Queens' Season 2 Promo
- Katy Perry Credits Boyfriend Orlando Bloom for Helping Write Her DNC Speech
- Disney Gives 'Rocketeer' a Reboot With Exciting Twist - Get the Deets Here!
- Justin Bieber Turns Down $5M Offer to Perform at RNC
- You Won't Believe How Much Mila Kunis Spent on Her Wedding Ring
- Matt Damon Fights Monsters in Epic Trailer for 'The Great Wall'
- 'Sesame Street' Fires Three Longtime Cast Members
- Find Out Which Joe Jonas' Famous Exes He Would Like to 'Shag, Marry and Kill'