Lana Del Rey Unwraps 'Ultraviolence' Album Cover
Lana Del Rey has unveiled the cover of her highly-anticipated new album, "Ultraviolence". Shot in black and white, the artwork sees her posing next to a car while staring at the camera. It also features the album's title which is written in white letters.
The simple and beautiful artwork first appeared on Universal Music Group intranet on Friday, May 9. Later that day, Del Rey shared the same image on her Twitter, apparently to confirm the news.
"Ultraviolence" was announced last year and will serve as the third studio effort by Del Rey. Some reports claim that the follow-up to 2012's "Born to Die" will be released in early June. However, there's still no official word from the 27-year-old songstress.
Prior to sharing the cover art, Del Rey revealed the record's tracklist. The standard edition of the album will feature 11 tracks including its lead cut "West Coast" which has so far peaked at No. 17 on Billboard 100.
More Lana Del Rey News
- Oscars 2017: Mahershala Ali, 'Suicide Squad' and 'Fantastic Beasts' Are First Winners
- Report: Britney Spears Is Expecting a Child With Sam Asghari
- New 'Iron Fist' Photos Show Danny Rand in Action, Actor Responds to White-Washing Controversy
- Report: Blac Chyna Is Pregnant With Rob Kardashian's Second Baby
- Future Scores Fourth No. 1 Album With 'Future' on Billboard 200
- Oscars 2017: Felicity Jones, Taraji P. Henson, Chrissy Teigen Stun on Red Carpet
- Selena Gomez Sweetly Calls The Weeknd 'Baby' on Instagram
- Derek Hough and Tony Dovolani Not Returning for 'Dancing with the Stars' Season 24