Report: Kim Kardashian and Kanye West's Wedding Invitation Revealed
A wedding invitation which reportedly is from Kim Kardashian and Kanye West's nuptials has leaked online. A photo of the couple's alleged wedding invitation, obtained by Us Weekly, shows the elegant card being featured with gold letterings. Info such as the date of the wedding and guests' dress code is also included.
The star of "Keeping Up with the Kardashians", who previously said that her wedding to the rapper would be a small and intimate affair, took to Twitter to dispel various rumors about her wedding earlier this week. In some Twitter posts, the mother of one said that she and West were not married yet and did not plan to televise her wedding on her reality show.
She also slammed a report about her wedding dress. "Seeing fake wedding dress pics of me. No one has seen my dress! Those photos are old or photo shopped," she wrote.
On Friday, May 9, the reality star made further comment on a magazine report of her wedding dress. She slammed the report on her site, writing, "It's pretty unbelievable what people will do to sell a magazine... this picture says in really small print that it's a 'Photo Recreation.' It's not a real photo of me, but they're implying that it is... Super lame!!"
More Kim Kardashian News
- P. Diddy Squashes Breakup Rumors With a Super Sweet Birthday Message for Cassie
- Does 'American Horror Story' Reveal the Murder Weapon in This New Season 6 Teaser?
- Taylor Swift Sports Bigger Breasts in Tight Crop-Top. Did She Really Get a Boob Job?
- Get Your First Glimpse of Tom Hardy in Christopher Nolan's WWII Film 'Dunkirk'
- Miley Cyrus Sports New Gold Band on Ring Finger. Is She Secretly Married to Liam Hemsworth?
- Jennifer Lopez Posts Cryptic Message After Breakup as Casper Smart Is Reportedly Still in Denial
- Is Britney Spears' 'Glory' Track 'Liar' About Ex Justin Timberlake?
- Donald Glover Addresses Lando Casting Rumor in Han Solo Movie