Eminem to Premiere 'Headlights' Music Video on Mother's Day
The music video for Eminem's "Headlights" is coming this weekend. On Friday, May 9, the rapper took to Instagram to announce that the visuals would be released on Mother's Day on Sunday, May 11.
Eminem hired Spike Lee to direct the video in his hometown of Detroit. The 41-year-old entertainer has just teased his upcoming project with a black-and-white video of him sitting down with the filmmaker to talk about their collaboration.
"I really love the narrative for what we've come up [with] together for 'Headlights'," said Spike. "It's a great, great story. It's heartfelt, some pain in it, but that's life. So that's why we're here, back in the hood, 8 Mile Detroit, shooting where all this took place."
"Headlights" is a track off Eminem's latest album, "MMLP2". Featuring guest vocals from Fun.'s Nate Ruess, the track finds Em apologizing to mother Debbie Mathers whom he had public feud with. He also apologizes for dissing Mrs. Mathers in songs like "Cleaning Out My Closet".
More Eminem News
- Kylie Jenner and Tyga Make Out in New Alexander Wang Promo
- Brad Pitt Cancels Red Carpet Appearance Due to 'Family Situation'
- Solange Announces New Album 'A Seat at the Table', Reveals Tracklist
- Viola Davis to Lead All-Female Heist Movie From '12 Years a Slave' Director Steve McQueen
- Nick Jonas Gets Cozy With Bikini Hottie in Hawaii
- Brad Pitt Bails on Movie Screening to Focus on 'Family Situation' Amid Angelina Jolie Divorce
- 'The Strain' Renewed for Fourth and Final Season
- Justin Theroux Slams Media for Thrusting Jennifer Aniston Into Brangelina's Divorce