Eminem to Premiere 'Headlights' Music Video on Mother's Day
The music video for Eminem's "Headlights" is coming this weekend. On Friday, May 9, the rapper took to Instagram to announce that the visuals would be released on Mother's Day on Sunday, May 11.
Eminem hired Spike Lee to direct the video in his hometown of Detroit. The 41-year-old entertainer has just teased his upcoming project with a black-and-white video of him sitting down with the filmmaker to talk about their collaboration.
"I really love the narrative for what we've come up [with] together for 'Headlights'," said Spike. "It's a great, great story. It's heartfelt, some pain in it, but that's life. So that's why we're here, back in the hood, 8 Mile Detroit, shooting where all this took place."
"Headlights" is a track off Eminem's latest album, "MMLP2". Featuring guest vocals from Fun.'s Nate Ruess, the track finds Em apologizing to mother Debbie Mathers whom he had public feud with. He also apologizes for dissing Mrs. Mathers in songs like "Cleaning Out My Closet".
More Eminem News
- Get a Look at Intriguing New Footage of 'King Arthur: Legend of the Sword'
- Nicole Scherzinger Flashes Ample Cleavage and Toned Abs for New Ad
- Kurt Sutter Reveals The Mayans Originally Didn't Exist in 'Sons of Anarchy'
- Colton Haynes Introduces New Boyfriend Jeff Leatham
- First Look at Kurt Russell as Ego the Living Planet in 'Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2'
- Here's the First Look of Shocker's Costume in 'Spider-Man: Homecoming'
- Watch John Legend's Show-Stopping Performance at NBA All-Star Game 2017 Halftime Show
- Madonna's Malawi Twins' Father Says He Didn't Realize the Adoption Was Permanent