Eminem to Premiere 'Headlights' Music Video on Mother's Day
The music video for Eminem's "Headlights" is coming this weekend. On Friday, May 9, the rapper took to Instagram to announce that the visuals would be released on Mother's Day on Sunday, May 11.
Eminem hired Spike Lee to direct the video in his hometown of Detroit. The 41-year-old entertainer has just teased his upcoming project with a black-and-white video of him sitting down with the filmmaker to talk about their collaboration.
"I really love the narrative for what we've come up [with] together for 'Headlights'," said Spike. "It's a great, great story. It's heartfelt, some pain in it, but that's life. So that's why we're here, back in the hood, 8 Mile Detroit, shooting where all this took place."
"Headlights" is a track off Eminem's latest album, "MMLP2". Featuring guest vocals from Fun.'s Nate Ruess, the track finds Em apologizing to mother Debbie Mathers whom he had public feud with. He also apologizes for dissing Mrs. Mathers in songs like "Cleaning Out My Closet".
- Nicki Minaj Teases Music Video for David Guetta's 'Light My Body Up' With On-Set Photo
- Watch Little Mix's Dreamy Cover of Rihanna's 'Love on the Brain'
- 'Walking Dead' Alum Steven Yeun and Wife Joana Pak Share First Photo of Their Newborn Baby
- Mama June Feels 'Like Frankenstein' After Skin Removal Surgery. Is She Giving Up?
- Blake Shelton and Gwen Stefani 'Torn Apart' by Her 'Flirtation' With 'The Voice' Contestant
- Katy Perry Reportedly Still Loves John Mayer. Will They Rekindle Their Romance?
- Trey Songz Slams Nicki Minaj: She Ain't Had S**t Before Me
- Han Solo Movie Adds 'Sing Street' Star Ian Kenny