Eminem to Premiere 'Headlights' Music Video on Mother's Day
The music video for Eminem's "Headlights" is coming this weekend. On Friday, May 9, the rapper took to Instagram to announce that the visuals would be released on Mother's Day on Sunday, May 11.
Eminem hired Spike Lee to direct the video in his hometown of Detroit. The 41-year-old entertainer has just teased his upcoming project with a black-and-white video of him sitting down with the filmmaker to talk about their collaboration.
"I really love the narrative for what we've come up [with] together for 'Headlights'," said Spike. "It's a great, great story. It's heartfelt, some pain in it, but that's life. So that's why we're here, back in the hood, 8 Mile Detroit, shooting where all this took place."
"Headlights" is a track off Eminem's latest album, "MMLP2". Featuring guest vocals from Fun.'s Nate Ruess, the track finds Em apologizing to mother Debbie Mathers whom he had public feud with. He also apologizes for dissing Mrs. Mathers in songs like "Cleaning Out My Closet".
- 'Jumanji' Is an Old School Video Game in Its First Trailer
- 'Jealous' Kim Kardashian Demands Hefty Pay Raise for 'KUWTK'
- So Cute! Liam Payne Shares Rare Photo of Him and Son Bear in Matching Yeezy Trainers
- Donald Trump Stops a Call With the Irish PM to Compliment Female Reporter's 'Nice Smile'
- Kristen Wiig Joins Jimmy Fallon in Funny Doctor Skit of New Mad Lib Theater
- Queen Biopic 'Bohemian Rhapsody' Finds Its Drummer in 'X-Men' Actor Ben Hardy
- Kris Jenner and David Foster Reportedly Have a Dinner Date
- Chrissy Teigen Accidentally Flashes Bare Boob When Dancing With John Legend During His Concert