Eminem to Premiere 'Headlights' Music Video on Mother's Day
The music video for Eminem's "Headlights" is coming this weekend. On Friday, May 9, the rapper took to Instagram to announce that the visuals would be released on Mother's Day on Sunday, May 11.
Eminem hired Spike Lee to direct the video in his hometown of Detroit. The 41-year-old entertainer has just teased his upcoming project with a black-and-white video of him sitting down with the filmmaker to talk about their collaboration.
"I really love the narrative for what we've come up [with] together for 'Headlights'," said Spike. "It's a great, great story. It's heartfelt, some pain in it, but that's life. So that's why we're here, back in the hood, 8 Mile Detroit, shooting where all this took place."
"Headlights" is a track off Eminem's latest album, "MMLP2". Featuring guest vocals from Fun.'s Nate Ruess, the track finds Em apologizing to mother Debbie Mathers whom he had public feud with. He also apologizes for dissing Mrs. Mathers in songs like "Cleaning Out My Closet".
More Eminem News
- P. Diddy Throws Star-Studded Birthday Party for Girlfriend Cassie
- Kim Kardashian Says Kendall Jenner Is Banned by Uber, the Company Responds
- J Balvin Survives Plane Crash in Bahamas
- Luke Cage Reveals the Downside of Being Bulletproof in First Clip
- Justin Bieber and Sofia Richie Jet Off for Romantic Getaway Ahead of MTV VMAs
- Britney Spears Calls 'Carpool Karaoke' With James Corden 'Awkward'
- Taylor Swift Naked Wax Figure Displayed at Kanye West's 'Famous' Art Exhibit
- Tom Hiddleston's Instagram Gets Hacked