Sherri Shepherd's Husband Filing for Legal Separation and Unborn Child's Custody
Sherri Shepherd and her husband of three years Lamar Sally are heading for Splitsville despite having a baby on the way. A legal fight for the unborn child, a baby boy who is due to be born via surrogate, quickly followed.
According to L.A. Superior Court documents, Sally filed for a legal separation on May 2. The papers also stated that the baby will be born on July 28 and be named Lamar Sally Jr. He wanted a full legal and physical custody of the baby with "reasonable" visitation for Shepherd.
Sally also asked for an order preventing her from interfering with the baby being given to him after he's born. He requested a spousal support and for his estranged wife to pay the attorney fees. In addition, Sally asked for the couple's prenup to be invalidated based on fraud.
Sally might be filing for legal separation but he reportedly would change it to divorce in three months because the California state law required a six-month residency. He has only been in the state for three months.
Shepherd and Sally were married in August 2011. It was a second marriage for the "The View" co-host who split from Jeff Tarpley in 2010 after nine years together.
- Kylie Jenner Launches Kyshadow Collection
- Rob Kardashian Fights With Blac Chyna, Deletes All Signs of Her on Instagram
- Four New Christina Grimmie Music Videos Will Be Released in August
- Justin Timberlake's Fan Arrested After Slapping the Singer at Golf Tournament
- Comic-Con: 'Guardians of the Galaxy 2' Footage and 'Spider-Man: Homecoming' Villain Revealed
- Leonardo DiCaprio Reunites With Nina Agdal After 'Caught Flirting' With Another Woman at His Gala
- Watch Henry Cavill Walk Around in Mask and Hilariously Prank Will Smith at Comic-Con
- Comic-Con: New 'Fantastic Beasts' Trailer Shows Newt Scamander Recapturing the Creatures