Ryan Seacrest Locked for 'American Idol' Season 14
Ryan Seacrest is a lock for "American Idol" season 14. The TV personality has inked a deal with the FOX reality show to return as host and will announce his participation at the network's upfront presentation on Monday, May 12.
THR said Seacrest's contract spans two years. While "Idol" is yet to get a season 15 renewal, Seacrest has been given an option to return to the job by then. A notoriously busy man, Seacrest is also in the middle of a discussion with NBCUniversal regarding his contract for E!, "Today" and the Olympics among others.
The renewal of "Idol" was revealed when Seacrest announced during Wednesday show that season 14 audition was officially open. Jennifer Lopez, Harry Connick Jr. and Keith Urban are expected to return with plans to visit the judges' hometowns during audition rounds.
- Jeremih Allegedly Sends a Body Double to Perform for Him in Houston
- Twitter Trolls Respond to Amy Schumer's 'Barbie' Casting With Fat-Shaming Comments
- Kylie Jenner Braves the Cold Weather in Racy Bikini in These Pics
- Naked Jai Courtney Chased 'Suicide Squad' Director Around on Set. See the NSFW Photo!
- Robert Pattinson Is Proud of Kristen Stewart and Is 'Super Impressed' With Her Rolling Stones Video
- Lady GaGa Wants Fans to Join Her at Super Bowl Halftime Show
- Supergirl to Battle Superman's Villain Mr. Mxyzptlk This Season
- J. Cole Disses Fellow Rappers on New Song 'False Prophet'