Ryan Seacrest Locked for 'American Idol' Season 14
Ryan Seacrest is a lock for "American Idol" season 14. The TV personality has inked a deal with the FOX reality show to return as host and will announce his participation at the network's upfront presentation on Monday, May 12.
THR said Seacrest's contract spans two years. While "Idol" is yet to get a season 15 renewal, Seacrest has been given an option to return to the job by then. A notoriously busy man, Seacrest is also in the middle of a discussion with NBCUniversal regarding his contract for E!, "Today" and the Olympics among others.
The renewal of "Idol" was revealed when Seacrest announced during Wednesday show that season 14 audition was officially open. Jennifer Lopez, Harry Connick Jr. and Keith Urban are expected to return with plans to visit the judges' hometowns during audition rounds.
More American Idol News
- Corey Gamble Reportedly Cheats on Kris Jenner With Kourtney Kardashian - Is It True?
- She's Scarily Skinny! Janice Dickinson Looks Thinner Amid Health Crisis
- Drake Blocks Ariana Grande and Blake Shelton From Billboard 200's No. 1
- Bella Hadid Flaunts Ample Cleavage in Racy Bikini. See the Pic!
- Kim Kardashian and Kanye West Cradle Chrissy Teigen and John Legend's Baby During Brunch
- Jeff Bridges Joins 'Kingsman: The Golden Circle'
- Demi Lovato Mourning Her Great-Grandma's Death. Read Her Touching Tribute
- Rob Kardashian and Blac Chyna Party in Las Vegas, Talk About Wedding Plans