Jeezy Threatens to Leave Def Jam in New Track 'Me OK'
Young Jeezy is set to take over summer with his new banger titled "Me OK". Hitting the web on Thursday, May 8, the Drumma Boy-produced track finds the Snowman taking shots at Def Jam and threatening to leave the label.
"When L.A. Reid was in office made some history up in Def Jam/ If Jizzle ain't dropping, n***a, what the f**k is Def Jam?/ I know you heard how your boy bossed up at Atlantic/ Boss s**t, might just drop my next album on Atlantic," Jeezy raps.
It's still unclear if "Me OK" is a one-off release or a track off the rapper's new album.
Jeezy's currently gearing up for Wiz Khalifa's "Under the Influence of Music" tour. He's joining fellow supporting acts like Tyga, Ty Dolla $ign, Rich Homie Quan, Sage the Gemini, Mack Wilds, Iamsu!, and DJ Drama on the annual tour, which is currently in its third year.
The tour will be kicked off on July 24 at The Pavilion at Montage Mountain in Scranton, PA and conclude at Verizon Wireless Amphitheater Irvine in Irvine, CA.
- 'Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2' Toys Reveal First Look at Kurt Russell's Ego
- Will Kanye West Perform at Pal Donald Trump's Inauguration?
- Fergie Who? Nicole Scherzinger to Replace the Singer in Black Eyed Peas
- Tupac Shakur Biopic 'All Eyez on Me' Is Set to Be Released in Summer
- Kendall Jenner and A$AP Rocky Reignite Dating Rumors After Seen Shopping Together
- Ariana Grande Criticized for Claiming She's the 'Hardest Working 23-Year-Old' on Earth
- Lady GaGa Teases Super Bowl Performance in New Behind-the-Scenes Video
- 'Game of Thrones' Latest Tidbit Reveals This Character's Unlikely Return in Season 7