Jeezy Threatens to Leave Def Jam in New Track 'Me OK'
Young Jeezy is set to take over summer with his new banger titled "Me OK". Hitting the web on Thursday, May 8, the Drumma Boy-produced track finds the Snowman taking shots at Def Jam and threatening to leave the label.
"When L.A. Reid was in office made some history up in Def Jam/ If Jizzle ain't dropping, n***a, what the f**k is Def Jam?/ I know you heard how your boy bossed up at Atlantic/ Boss s**t, might just drop my next album on Atlantic," Jeezy raps.
It's still unclear if "Me OK" is a one-off release or a track off the rapper's new album.
Jeezy's currently gearing up for Wiz Khalifa's "Under the Influence of Music" tour. He's joining fellow supporting acts like Tyga, Ty Dolla $ign, Rich Homie Quan, Sage the Gemini, Mack Wilds, Iamsu!, and DJ Drama on the annual tour, which is currently in its third year.
The tour will be kicked off on July 24 at The Pavilion at Montage Mountain in Scranton, PA and conclude at Verizon Wireless Amphitheater Irvine in Irvine, CA.
- Chris Brown Sued for Allegedly Stealing a Fan's Hat at Concert
- Listen to Previews of Justin Bieber's Remix of Drake's 'One Dance'
- Take a Look at Ciara's Exotic Vacation in Mexico With Russell Wilson and Son Future
- Dwayne 'The Rock' Johnson's Daughter Impressed With His Tattoo
- Artist of the Week: Fifth Harmony
- Johnny Depp Is 'Blackmailed' by 'Manipulative' Amber Heard, Says Friend Doug Stanhope
- Kim Kardashian Shows Off Her Curves in Cleavage-Baring Dress During Lunch With Kanye West
- 'Game of Thrones' 6.07 Preview: More Unexpected Returns