Jeezy Threatens to Leave Def Jam in New Track 'Me OK'
Young Jeezy is set to take over summer with his new banger titled "Me OK". Hitting the web on Thursday, May 8, the Drumma Boy-produced track finds the Snowman taking shots at Def Jam and threatening to leave the label.
"When L.A. Reid was in office made some history up in Def Jam/ If Jizzle ain't dropping, n***a, what the f**k is Def Jam?/ I know you heard how your boy bossed up at Atlantic/ Boss s**t, might just drop my next album on Atlantic," Jeezy raps.
It's still unclear if "Me OK" is a one-off release or a track off the rapper's new album.
Jeezy's currently gearing up for Wiz Khalifa's "Under the Influence of Music" tour. He's joining fellow supporting acts like Tyga, Ty Dolla $ign, Rich Homie Quan, Sage the Gemini, Mack Wilds, Iamsu!, and DJ Drama on the annual tour, which is currently in its third year.
The tour will be kicked off on July 24 at The Pavilion at Montage Mountain in Scranton, PA and conclude at Verizon Wireless Amphitheater Irvine in Irvine, CA.
- Colton Haynes and Fiance Jeff Leatham Get Engaged Again. See Their Matching Rings
- The Weeknd Teams Up With Drake to Perform 'Crew Love' at Toronto Show for the First Time in 3 Years
- Prince Harry and Meghan Markle Are House-Hunting in Norfolk
- Emmy Rossum and 'Mr. Robot' Creator Sam Esmail Tie the Knot in Intimate Ceremony. See the Pics!
- Caitlyn Jenner Says She's Never 'Entirely Comfortable' Having Sex With Kris
- 'Logan Lucky' First Trailer: Channing Tatum, Daniel Craig and Adam Driver Plan a Heist
- Sofia Richie Shuts Down Scott Disick Dating Rumors: We Are Just 'Homies'
- Pictures of Pippa Middleton and James Matthews' Tropical Honeymoon Surface