Jeezy Threatens to Leave Def Jam in New Track 'Me OK'
Young Jeezy is set to take over summer with his new banger titled "Me OK". Hitting the web on Thursday, May 8, the Drumma Boy-produced track finds the Snowman taking shots at Def Jam and threatening to leave the label.
"When L.A. Reid was in office made some history up in Def Jam/ If Jizzle ain't dropping, n***a, what the f**k is Def Jam?/ I know you heard how your boy bossed up at Atlantic/ Boss s**t, might just drop my next album on Atlantic," Jeezy raps.
It's still unclear if "Me OK" is a one-off release or a track off the rapper's new album.
Jeezy's currently gearing up for Wiz Khalifa's "Under the Influence of Music" tour. He's joining fellow supporting acts like Tyga, Ty Dolla $ign, Rich Homie Quan, Sage the Gemini, Mack Wilds, Iamsu!, and DJ Drama on the annual tour, which is currently in its third year.
The tour will be kicked off on July 24 at The Pavilion at Montage Mountain in Scranton, PA and conclude at Verizon Wireless Amphitheater Irvine in Irvine, CA.
- Watch Ariana Grande and Bruno Mars Perform at Star-Studded We Can Survive Concert
- Kim Kardashian Angry at Beyonce for Not Reaching Out to Her After Paris Robbery
- Kim Zolciak Criticized for Posting Inappropriate Photo of 2-Year-Old Daughter Kaia
- New 'Game of Thrones' Photos Confirm the Highly Anticipated Meet-Up
- Pregnant Janet Jackson Steps Out in Full Islamic Dress
- Charlie Puth Cancels the Rest of His Tour Dates Because He's 'Extremely Sick'
- Chris Hemsworth Shoots Down Split Reports With Cheeky Instagram Post
- Kim Kardashian Said She Could 'Handle' Social Media Days Before She Got Robbed