Jeezy Threatens to Leave Def Jam in New Track 'Me OK'
Young Jeezy is set to take over summer with his new banger titled "Me OK". Hitting the web on Thursday, May 8, the Drumma Boy-produced track finds the Snowman taking shots at Def Jam and threatening to leave the label.
"When L.A. Reid was in office made some history up in Def Jam/ If Jizzle ain't dropping, n***a, what the f**k is Def Jam?/ I know you heard how your boy bossed up at Atlantic/ Boss s**t, might just drop my next album on Atlantic," Jeezy raps.
It's still unclear if "Me OK" is a one-off release or a track off the rapper's new album.
Jeezy's currently gearing up for Wiz Khalifa's "Under the Influence of Music" tour. He's joining fellow supporting acts like Tyga, Ty Dolla $ign, Rich Homie Quan, Sage the Gemini, Mack Wilds, Iamsu!, and DJ Drama on the annual tour, which is currently in its third year.
The tour will be kicked off on July 24 at The Pavilion at Montage Mountain in Scranton, PA and conclude at Verizon Wireless Amphitheater Irvine in Irvine, CA.
- Shailene Woodley Pleads Guilty to Disorderly Conduct During Pipeline Protest
- Is Chris Brown's New Sex-Drenched Single 'Privacy' to Tempt Rihanna?
- Christina El Moussa Is Dating NHL Star Nate Thompson Amid Divorce From Tarek
- Hugh Grant Dances to Drake's Song in 'Love Actually' Short Film
- Cher's 'Serious Family Issue' Forces Her to Drop Out of Lifetime's Flint Water Crisis Movie
- 'Game of Thrones': Nikolaj Coster-Waldau Teases Big Jaime-Cersei-Brienne Development in Season 7
- Joseph Gordon-Levitt to Direct R-Rated Musical Comedy Co-Starring Channing Tatum
- John Legend's Travel Bag 'Stolen' at JFK Airport