Mila Kunis Talks About Pregnancy Craving on 'Ellen'
Mila Kunis confirmed her pregnancy during an appearance on "The Ellen DeGeneres Show" airing on Friday, May 9. The "Oz: The Great and Powerful" actress, who is expecting her first child with boyfriend Ashton Kutcher, stopped by the show wearing a white sleeveless dress. She looked fresh with her long hair styled loose.
"Congratulations, so you hid it for a while, you got away with it for a long time," the host Ellen DeGeneres said. "I did. I managed to hide it for a very long time," Kunis replied. She did not want to reveal the sex of the unborn baby, but said "yes" when the host asked whether she and Kutcher had picked a name.
During her appearance on the show, the 30-year-old actress also talked about how Kutcher prepared all kinds of food in their fridge in case she had pregnancy craving. "He assumed that I was gonna have goofy cravings, so he stocked our secondary fridge with weird food," she told DeGeneres.
"Just like pickles, and sauerkraut, or like anchovies, and ice creams... just in case at one point during this pregnancy I'd be like I really want something," she continued. "And it happened last week, I was like oh my God, I need a pickle. Like it was just the weirdest thing. Like I needed this pickle and he was like hold on a second and disappeared in the backyard and came back with the most amazing dill pickle of all time."
More Mila Kunis News
- Colin Farrell Joins Tim Burton's 'Dumbo' live-Action Movie
- Jay-Z Is Producing a Series About Trayvon Martin
- Pamela Anderson Storms Off TV Set After Being Offended by an Old School Photo
- Mariah Carey Flashes Nipples as She Goes Braless in Skintight Dress
- Selena Gomez Shares Message of Empowerment to High School Students During Surprise Visit
- Animated 'KUWTK' Series Is on the Way
- John Mayer Admits New Single 'Still Feel Like Your Man' Is About Katy Perry
- Selena Gomez Gets Teased About Her Love for Canadian Guys. See Her Reaction