Mila Kunis Talks About Pregnancy Craving on 'Ellen'
Mila Kunis confirmed her pregnancy during an appearance on "The Ellen DeGeneres Show" airing on Friday, May 9. The "Oz: The Great and Powerful" actress, who is expecting her first child with boyfriend Ashton Kutcher, stopped by the show wearing a white sleeveless dress. She looked fresh with her long hair styled loose.
"Congratulations, so you hid it for a while, you got away with it for a long time," the host Ellen DeGeneres said. "I did. I managed to hide it for a very long time," Kunis replied. She did not want to reveal the sex of the unborn baby, but said "yes" when the host asked whether she and Kutcher had picked a name.
During her appearance on the show, the 30-year-old actress also talked about how Kutcher prepared all kinds of food in their fridge in case she had pregnancy craving. "He assumed that I was gonna have goofy cravings, so he stocked our secondary fridge with weird food," she told DeGeneres.
"Just like pickles, and sauerkraut, or like anchovies, and ice creams... just in case at one point during this pregnancy I'd be like I really want something," she continued. "And it happened last week, I was like oh my God, I need a pickle. Like it was just the weirdest thing. Like I needed this pickle and he was like hold on a second and disappeared in the backyard and came back with the most amazing dill pickle of all time."
More Mila Kunis News
- John Cena Promises to Destroy 'Saturday Night Live' in New Promo
- Katy Perry Joins Jennifer Aniston at 'Office Christmas Party' L.A. Premiere
- Kardashian Sisters Try to Block Blac Chyna From Trademarking Their Family Name. How She Reacts?
- Nick Cannon Hits Back at Dane Cook Who Shamed Him for Wearing Turban
- Johnny Depp Dubbed Hollywood's Most Overpaid Actor Again by Forbes
- 'The Bachelor' Season 21 Cast Photos: Meet 30 Girls Vying for Nick Viall's Heart
- Childish Gambino Releases Virtual Reality Video for 'Me and Your Mama'
- Photos of Topless Maisie Williams Surface Online