Ariana Grande and Iggy Azalea Tease 'Problem' Music Video With Sexy Photos
Ariana Grande is readying the music video for her new hit single, Iggy Azalea-assisted "Problem". The Nickelodeon star and the Australian raptress have teamed up to tease the upcoming visuals with some sexy pictures posted on Instagram.
Grande posted two sneak-peek photos from the filming set on Thursday, May 8. Shot in black and white, the first photo sees her donning a crop top and a short skirt while standing next to Azalea. "Problem video coming soon," she captioned the snap.
The next photo, also shot in black and white, features the 21-year-old singer sitting on a vintage motorbike in a super mini leather dress and a pair of knee-high white boots. Azalea, meanwhile, shared a photo of her rocking big blonde hair.
"It was really cool," Azalea recently told MTV of filming the music video. "It's in the same theme. We are not going to be killing people in a lyric video and then do bubble gum or something in the video, it's the same realm. It's fairly evident that the theme is kind of mod and monochromatic. Mod girl would be the theme, I would say to the whole single film."
"Problem" is the first offering from Grande's upcoming sophomore album, which is scheduled to hit the stores later this year. The track, which also features Big Sean's whispers, debuted at No. 3 on Billboard 100 earlier this week.
More Ariana Grande News
- These Jeffrey Dean Morgan-Jensen Ackles' Tweets Are Perfect 'Walking Dead'-'Supernatural' Crossover
- Is It Really Over? Nicole Kidman and Keith Urban Have Been Living Separately for Months
- Mariah Carey's Split From James Packer Could Ruin Her E! Reality Series
- 'Deadpool 2' Circling 'John Wick' Helmer David Leitch
- Here Are the Pricey Items Tyga Wants From Kylie as Birthday Gifts
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Girls Get Matching Rings and Tattoos to Mark the End of Filming
- Beyonce 'Never Genuinely Liked' Kim and That's Why Their Husbands' Feud Happens
- Jeremy Irons Reveals 'The Batman' Starts Filming Next Summer, Promises 'More of Alfred'