Madonna Reveals Collaboration With 'Slave Driver' Diplo
Madonna is working on her new music with Diplo. Earlier this week, the "Material Girl" singer took to Instagram to post two photos and reveal that she'd been in the studio with the EDM producer whom she called "slave driver."
The first Instagram picture features Madonna wearing black gloves with golden details and showing off a dinosaur tattoo on her right arm. "Working with @Diplo got me like................WHAAaaat?" she captioned the pic.
The second picture is Madonna's selfie. It came with a caption that read, "Diplo is a slave driver! Got me working all hours of the night in the studio. Had to sneak into the bathroom! #clicclacclicclacb**chgetoffmyback"
Diplo isn't the only musician Madonna has recently worked with. Back in March, she revealed that she's collaborating with Avicii and in April, she shared a photo of her in the studio with British singer Natalia Kills.
Madonna is currently readying her 13th studio album. The release date and more details of the yet-to-be-titled record are currently still kept under wrap.
More Madonna News
- John Legend Expresses His Anger and Hope in 'In America'
- Ryan Gosling Explains His Giggle During Oscar Fiasco
- Report: Kevin Hart's Wife Eniko Pregnant With Their First Child
- 'Avengers: Infinity War' Starts Filming in Scotland, Set Photos and Video Arrive
- 'Orphan Black' Unveils First Photos and Details of Final Season
- Hailey Baldwin Fuels Cameron Dallas Dating Rumors as They're Spotted Grabbing Lunch Together
- Donald Trump and Wife Melania Reportedly Sleep in Separate Bedrooms and Never Spend a Night Together
- Iggy Azalea Is Twerking in Sneak Peek of 'Mo Bounce' Music Video