Madonna Reveals Collaboration With 'Slave Driver' Diplo
Madonna is working on her new music with Diplo. Earlier this week, the "Material Girl" singer took to Instagram to post two photos and reveal that she'd been in the studio with the EDM producer whom she called "slave driver."
The first Instagram picture features Madonna wearing black gloves with golden details and showing off a dinosaur tattoo on her right arm. "Working with @Diplo got me like................WHAAaaat?" she captioned the pic.
The second picture is Madonna's selfie. It came with a caption that read, "Diplo is a slave driver! Got me working all hours of the night in the studio. Had to sneak into the bathroom! #clicclacclicclacb**chgetoffmyback"
Diplo isn't the only musician Madonna has recently worked with. Back in March, she revealed that she's collaborating with Avicii and in April, she shared a photo of her in the studio with British singer Natalia Kills.
Madonna is currently readying her 13th studio album. The release date and more details of the yet-to-be-titled record are currently still kept under wrap.
- Despite Chipped Tooth and Skin Rash, Kim Kardashian Has Lots of Fun at Las Vegas Party
- Comic-Con: Brie Larson Officially Named Captain Marvel
- Comic-Con: 'The Vampire Diaries' Announced to End With Season 8. How Fans React?
- After Breaking Down on Stage, Selena Gomez Posts Cryptic Message on Instagram
- Comic-Con: 'Game of Thrones' Teases Season 7 With Production Video
- 'Kong: Skull Island' Poster Reveals First Look at the Beastly King
- Amber Rose Defends Kanye West Amid Taylor Swift Feud, but Begs Him to 'Stay out of the News'
- Comic-Con: Check Out 'The Walking Dead' Season 7 and 'Fear the Walking Dead' Season 2B Trailers