Madonna Reveals Collaboration With 'Slave Driver' Diplo
Madonna is working on her new music with Diplo. Earlier this week, the "Material Girl" singer took to Instagram to post two photos and reveal that she'd been in the studio with the EDM producer whom she called "slave driver."
The first Instagram picture features Madonna wearing black gloves with golden details and showing off a dinosaur tattoo on her right arm. "Working with @Diplo got me like................WHAAaaat?" she captioned the pic.
The second picture is Madonna's selfie. It came with a caption that read, "Diplo is a slave driver! Got me working all hours of the night in the studio. Had to sneak into the bathroom! #clicclacclicclacb**chgetoffmyback"
Diplo isn't the only musician Madonna has recently worked with. Back in March, she revealed that she's collaborating with Avicii and in April, she shared a photo of her in the studio with British singer Natalia Kills.
Madonna is currently readying her 13th studio album. The release date and more details of the yet-to-be-titled record are currently still kept under wrap.
More Madonna News
- Tom Holland Enrolled in High School Under Fake Name for 'Spider-Man: Homecoming'
- Kylie Jenner Awkwardly Gets Turned Down When Trying to Carry Tyga's Son King Cairo
- Mandy Moore and Milo Ventimiglia Share Adorable 'This Is Us' Family Photos. See Who's Missing
- Ryan Reynolds Wants 'Deadpool' / 'Wolverine' Crossover to Happen
- Kanye West Sports Wedding Ring While Riding BMX Amid Kim Kardashian Divorce Rumors
- Watch Hailee Steinfeld, Fifth Harmony and More Perform at the 2016 Billboard Women in Music
- Reese Witherspoon Teams Up With Nick Kroll for EDM Rendition of 'Shake It Off'
- 'Puff the Magic Dragon' Gets Live-Action/Animated Hybrid Movie