Madonna Reveals Collaboration With 'Slave Driver' Diplo
Madonna is working on her new music with Diplo. Earlier this week, the "Material Girl" singer took to Instagram to post two photos and reveal that she'd been in the studio with the EDM producer whom she called "slave driver."
The first Instagram picture features Madonna wearing black gloves with golden details and showing off a dinosaur tattoo on her right arm. "Working with @Diplo got me like................WHAAaaat?" she captioned the pic.
The second picture is Madonna's selfie. It came with a caption that read, "Diplo is a slave driver! Got me working all hours of the night in the studio. Had to sneak into the bathroom! #clicclacclicclacb**chgetoffmyback"
Diplo isn't the only musician Madonna has recently worked with. Back in March, she revealed that she's collaborating with Avicii and in April, she shared a photo of her in the studio with British singer Natalia Kills.
Madonna is currently readying her 13th studio album. The release date and more details of the yet-to-be-titled record are currently still kept under wrap.
More Madonna News
- James Cameron and 'Deadpool' Director Tim Miller Team Up for New 'Terminator' Movie
- J.K. Rowling Quickly Shuts Down 'The Cursed Child' Movie Trilogy Rumor
- Kate Hudson's Brother Hilariously Reacts to Rumor That the Actress Is Dating Brad Pitt
- Adele Added to 2017 Grammy Award Performers List
- LGBT Page Disappears From White House's Website After Trump's Inauguration, Twitter Freaks Out
- Shia LaBeouf Starts Four-Year Anti-Trump Live-Stream Protest on Inauguration Day
- 'House of Cards' Unveils Chilling Teaser for Season 5 on Trump's Inauguration Day
- 'Green Lantern Corps' Is Eying Ryan Reynolds, Bradley Cooper and Tom Cruise