Madonna Reveals Collaboration With 'Slave Driver' Diplo
Madonna is working on her new music with Diplo. Earlier this week, the "Material Girl" singer took to Instagram to post two photos and reveal that she'd been in the studio with the EDM producer whom she called "slave driver."
The first Instagram picture features Madonna wearing black gloves with golden details and showing off a dinosaur tattoo on her right arm. "Working with @Diplo got me like................WHAAaaat?" she captioned the pic.
The second picture is Madonna's selfie. It came with a caption that read, "Diplo is a slave driver! Got me working all hours of the night in the studio. Had to sneak into the bathroom! #clicclacclicclacb**chgetoffmyback"
Diplo isn't the only musician Madonna has recently worked with. Back in March, she revealed that she's collaborating with Avicii and in April, she shared a photo of her in the studio with British singer Natalia Kills.
Madonna is currently readying her 13th studio album. The release date and more details of the yet-to-be-titled record are currently still kept under wrap.
More Madonna News
- Kylie Jenner Calls Tyga Her 'Husband' on Snapchat
- Lindsay Lohan Writing Tell-All Book About Her Life
- 'Wreck-It Ralph 2' Gets 2018 Release Date, Hints at Internet Setting
- Rihanna Is Queen of the Universe in 'Sledgehammer' Music Video
- Lady GaGa Responds to Dalai Lama Controversy
- Idris Elba, Michael B. Jordan, John Boyega Join Academy After OscarsSoWhite Backlash
- Louis Tomlinson Files for Joint Custody of His Son With Briana Jungwirth
- Iggy Azalea Addresses Nick Young Baby Rumor, Reveals She Caught Him Cheating on Camera