'Bourne Legacy' Sequel Gets New Writer
The script for "Bourne 5" is apparently not finished yet. Anthony Peckham whose works include "Invictus" and "Sherlock Holmes" wrote an earlier draft, and now Andrew Baldwin ("Logan's Run" remake, "Bastille Day") is tapped to help get it done.
Jeremy Renner is expected to reprise his role as Aaron Cross, while Justin Lin is booked to sit at the helm. Original lead actor Matt Damon is open to return to the franchise as Jason Bourne only if Paul Greengrass who directed the second and third entries helms the fifth installment.
Damon first played Jason Bourne in 2002's "The Bourne Identity" directed by Doug Liman. He reprised his role in the next two films, 2004's "The Bourne Supremacy" and 2007's "The Bourne Ultimatum", both helmed by Greengrass before being replaced by Renner and Tony Gilroy in 2012's "The Bourne Legacy".
The upcoming untitled new Bourne movie is scheduled for August 14, 2015 release in the States.
- Heidi Klum's Boyfriend Vito Schabel Denies Cheating Rumors
- 'Pitch Perfect 3' Shows 'Farewell Tour' in First Trailer
- Erin Andrews and Jarret Stoll Get Married in Sunset Ceremony
- Katy Perry Crowd-Surfing Twice at Glastonbury 2017
- Blac Chyna Involved in Car Accident
- Kelly Osbourne Shows Her Derriere While Struggling to Get Out of Her Dress
- Kendall Jenner Looks Unrecognizable in Her Latest Instagram Pictures
- Heidi Klum's Boyfriend Vito Schabel Spotted Kissing Another Woman in London