'Bourne Legacy' Sequel Gets New Writer
The script for "Bourne 5" is apparently not finished yet. Anthony Peckham whose works include "Invictus" and "Sherlock Holmes" wrote an earlier draft, and now Andrew Baldwin ("Logan's Run" remake, "Bastille Day") is tapped to help get it done.
Jeremy Renner is expected to reprise his role as Aaron Cross, while Justin Lin is booked to sit at the helm. Original lead actor Matt Damon is open to return to the franchise as Jason Bourne only if Paul Greengrass who directed the second and third entries helms the fifth installment.
Damon first played Jason Bourne in 2002's "The Bourne Identity" directed by Doug Liman. He reprised his role in the next two films, 2004's "The Bourne Supremacy" and 2007's "The Bourne Ultimatum", both helmed by Greengrass before being replaced by Renner and Tony Gilroy in 2012's "The Bourne Legacy".
The upcoming untitled new Bourne movie is scheduled for August 14, 2015 release in the States.
- Lamar Odom Caught Partying With Scantily-Clad Ladies at Strip Club and Smoking Marijuana
- Watch First Trailer for Sundance Hit 'Manchester by the Sea' Starring Casey Affleck
- I'm Guilty! 'Obsessed' Kim Kardashian Admits She Steals Things From Hotels
- Taylor Swift and Tom Hiddleston Already Have Their First 'Major' Fight - What Is It About?
- Is The Flash Coming to 'Big Bang Theory'?
- Miley Cyrus Reportedly Pays for Everything in Her Relationship With Liam Hemsworth
- Prince William Says He Still Misses Princess Diana Every Day and We Can't Help Tearing Up
- Will X-Men Join Avengers in 'Infinity War'? Here's What Joe Russo Says