Hugh Jackman Reveals Another Skin Cancer Scare
Hugh Jackman has received treatment after his skin cancer recently returned. The "Les Miserables" actor took to Instagram on Thursday, May 8 to talk about the health scare. "Another Basel Cell Carsinoma. All out now. Thanks Dr. Albom and Dr. Arian. PLEASE! PLEASE! WEAR SUNSCREEN!" he captioned a photo of him wearing small bandage on his nose.
In November, Jackman revealed that he was treated for skin cancer on the same part of his nose. Back then, he said in a Twitter post that his wife Deborra-Lee Furness told him to have a check up for the area. "Deb said to get the mark on my nose checked. Boy, was she right! I had a basil cell carcinoma," he wrote, adding that fans needed to take cautionary protection by using sunscreen.
Jackman was most recently seen practicing fencing and boxing in a park in New York. He was photographed wearing a small bandage on the right side of his nose during the outdoor practice on Wednesday. Accompanied by a trainer, the 45-year-old actor kicked, punched and swung his sword.
Jackman's upcoming project "X-Men: Days of Future Past", where he stars alongside Michael Fassbender and James McAvoy among others, will open in U.S. theaters on May 23. He is also tapped to play Blackbeard in a Peter Pan adaptation called "Pan" alongside Garrett Hedlund and Rooney Mara.
More Hugh Jackman News
- Watch Ariana Grande and Bruno Mars Perform at Star-Studded We Can Survive Concert
- Kim Kardashian Angry at Beyonce for Not Reaching Out to Her After Paris Robbery
- Kim Zolciak Criticized for Posting Inappropriate Photo of 2-Year-Old Daughter Kaia
- New 'Game of Thrones' Photos Confirm the Highly Anticipated Meet-Up
- Pregnant Janet Jackson Steps Out in Full Islamic Dress
- Charlie Puth Cancels the Rest of His Tour Dates Because He's 'Extremely Sick'
- Chris Hemsworth Shoots Down Split Reports With Cheeky Instagram Post
- Kim Kardashian Said She Could 'Handle' Social Media Days Before She Got Robbed