Hugh Jackman Reveals Another Skin Cancer Scare
Hugh Jackman has received treatment after his skin cancer recently returned. The "Les Miserables" actor took to Instagram on Thursday, May 8 to talk about the health scare. "Another Basel Cell Carsinoma. All out now. Thanks Dr. Albom and Dr. Arian. PLEASE! PLEASE! WEAR SUNSCREEN!" he captioned a photo of him wearing small bandage on his nose.
In November, Jackman revealed that he was treated for skin cancer on the same part of his nose. Back then, he said in a Twitter post that his wife Deborra-Lee Furness told him to have a check up for the area. "Deb said to get the mark on my nose checked. Boy, was she right! I had a basil cell carcinoma," he wrote, adding that fans needed to take cautionary protection by using sunscreen.
Jackman was most recently seen practicing fencing and boxing in a park in New York. He was photographed wearing a small bandage on the right side of his nose during the outdoor practice on Wednesday. Accompanied by a trainer, the 45-year-old actor kicked, punched and swung his sword.
Jackman's upcoming project "X-Men: Days of Future Past", where he stars alongside Michael Fassbender and James McAvoy among others, will open in U.S. theaters on May 23. He is also tapped to play Blackbeard in a Peter Pan adaptation called "Pan" alongside Garrett Hedlund and Rooney Mara.
- Katy Perry Crowd-Surfing Twice at Glastonbury 2017
- Blac Chyna Involved in Car Accident
- Kelly Osbourne Shows Her Derriere While Struggling to Get Out of Her Dress
- Kendall Jenner Looks Unrecognizable in Her Latest Instagram Pictures
- Heidi Klum's Boyfriend Vito Schabel Spotted Kissing Another Woman in London
- Angelina Jolie Is Worrying That Brad Pitt Will Get More Custody
- Amanda Bynes Steps Out for Shopping in Beverly Hills
- Gal Gadot Is Already Planning for Baby No. 3