Angelina Jolie and Brad Pitt Attend 'Maleficent' Reception Gala
Angelina Jolie and Brad Pitt put a united front to promote her newest movie "Maleficent" in London. The couple attended a reception gala at Kensington Palace to benefit the Great Ormond Street Hospital. They were joined by their oldest son, Maddox, at the event.
Jolie looked stunning as she hit the blue carpet in a black glittery Atelier Versace gown with low back and plunging v-neck, while her actor fiance was dashing in an all-black suit sans a tie. Their 12-year-old son also wore a dark ensemble with a matching jacket and a red tie.
Elle Fanning who plays the Sleeping Beauty in the Disney film channeled her inner princess as she opted for a lemon brocade strapless dress from Georges Hobeika's Fall 2013 collection. A neat updo and a floral hair piece complemented her look.
Jolie plays Maleficent, a beautiful, pure-hearted young woman who was turned into a bitter vengeful witch after the harmony of her land in a peaceable forest kingdom was threatened by an invading army. Her daughter Vivienne is cast as the young Princess Aurora, while son Pax and daughter Zahara have cameo roles.
Directed by Robert Stromberg, it will arrive in 3D theaters on May 30.
'Maleficent' TV Spot 'Are You Maleficent?':
'Maleficent' TV Spot 'Epic':
- Bob Dylan Called 'Arrogant' for Ignoring Nobel Prize Win
- 'Doctor Strange' Star Tilda Swinton Wants Her Own Marvel Movie
- Jay-Z Makes History as Nominee for 2017 Songwriters Hall of Fame
- Police Called to Larsa and Scottie Pippen's House Before Divorce Announcement
- Did Madonna Just Clap Back at Lady GaGa With This Meme?
- Leonardo DiCaprio to Play the Man Who Invented Rock and Roll in Sam Phillips Biopic
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie to Sell Their Chateau Miraval in France Amid Divorce
- Director Tim Miller Leaves 'Deadpool 2' Due to Creative Differences