Angelina Jolie and Brad Pitt Attend 'Maleficent' Reception Gala
Angelina Jolie and Brad Pitt put a united front to promote her newest movie "Maleficent" in London. The couple attended a reception gala at Kensington Palace to benefit the Great Ormond Street Hospital. They were joined by their oldest son, Maddox, at the event.
Jolie looked stunning as she hit the blue carpet in a black glittery Atelier Versace gown with low back and plunging v-neck, while her actor fiance was dashing in an all-black suit sans a tie. Their 12-year-old son also wore a dark ensemble with a matching jacket and a red tie.
Elle Fanning who plays the Sleeping Beauty in the Disney film channeled her inner princess as she opted for a lemon brocade strapless dress from Georges Hobeika's Fall 2013 collection. A neat updo and a floral hair piece complemented her look.
Jolie plays Maleficent, a beautiful, pure-hearted young woman who was turned into a bitter vengeful witch after the harmony of her land in a peaceable forest kingdom was threatened by an invading army. Her daughter Vivienne is cast as the young Princess Aurora, while son Pax and daughter Zahara have cameo roles.
Directed by Robert Stromberg, it will arrive in 3D theaters on May 30.
'Maleficent' TV Spot 'Are You Maleficent?':
'Maleficent' TV Spot 'Epic':
- Watch 'Carpool Karaoke' With Madonna and Find Out Juicy Detail of Her Night Out With Michael Jackson
- Major Lazer Mashes Up Biggest Hits of the Year for YouTube Rewind 2016 Video
- John Cena Promises to Destroy 'Saturday Night Live' in New Promo
- Katy Perry Joins Jennifer Aniston at 'Office Christmas Party' L.A. Premiere
- Kardashian Sisters Try to Block Blac Chyna From Trademarking Their Family Name. How She Reacts?
- Nick Cannon Hits Back at Dane Cook Who Shamed Him for Wearing Turban
- Johnny Depp Dubbed Hollywood's Most Overpaid Actor Again by Forbes
- 'The Bachelor' Season 21 Cast Photos: Meet 30 Girls Vying for Nick Viall's Heart