Angelina Jolie and Brad Pitt Attend 'Maleficent' Reception Gala
Angelina Jolie and Brad Pitt put a united front to promote her newest movie "Maleficent" in London. The couple attended a reception gala at Kensington Palace to benefit the Great Ormond Street Hospital. They were joined by their oldest son, Maddox, at the event.
Jolie looked stunning as she hit the blue carpet in a black glittery Atelier Versace gown with low back and plunging v-neck, while her actor fiance was dashing in an all-black suit sans a tie. Their 12-year-old son also wore a dark ensemble with a matching jacket and a red tie.
Elle Fanning who plays the Sleeping Beauty in the Disney film channeled her inner princess as she opted for a lemon brocade strapless dress from Georges Hobeika's Fall 2013 collection. A neat updo and a floral hair piece complemented her look.
Jolie plays Maleficent, a beautiful, pure-hearted young woman who was turned into a bitter vengeful witch after the harmony of her land in a peaceable forest kingdom was threatened by an invading army. Her daughter Vivienne is cast as the young Princess Aurora, while son Pax and daughter Zahara have cameo roles.
Directed by Robert Stromberg, it will arrive in 3D theaters on May 30.
'Maleficent' TV Spot 'Are You Maleficent?':
'Maleficent' TV Spot 'Epic':
- Donald Trump Has His Own Porn Video Despite Bashing Alicia Machado for Her Sex Tape
- 'Criminal Minds' Finds Thomas Gibson's Replacement, John Legend Lands 'Underground' Role
- Kim Kardashian Pays Tribute to Late Dad With Throwback Video on His Death Anniversary
- Colin Trevorrow Says 'Jurassic World 2' Will Have More Scares and Animatronic Dinosaurs
- Nicole Kidman Says She Was Too Young When She Married Tom Cruise
- Watch Trailer for 30 Seconds to Mars' 'Camp Mars: The Concert Film'
- Britney Spears Sucks Helium and Hilariously Sings a Taylor Swift Hit
- 'Twin Peaks' Debuts Extended Chilling Teaser Featuring Familiar Tune