Angelina Jolie and Brad Pitt Attend 'Maleficent' Reception Gala
Angelina Jolie and Brad Pitt put a united front to promote her newest movie "Maleficent" in London. The couple attended a reception gala at Kensington Palace to benefit the Great Ormond Street Hospital. They were joined by their oldest son, Maddox, at the event.
Jolie looked stunning as she hit the blue carpet in a black glittery Atelier Versace gown with low back and plunging v-neck, while her actor fiance was dashing in an all-black suit sans a tie. Their 12-year-old son also wore a dark ensemble with a matching jacket and a red tie.
Elle Fanning who plays the Sleeping Beauty in the Disney film channeled her inner princess as she opted for a lemon brocade strapless dress from Georges Hobeika's Fall 2013 collection. A neat updo and a floral hair piece complemented her look.
Jolie plays Maleficent, a beautiful, pure-hearted young woman who was turned into a bitter vengeful witch after the harmony of her land in a peaceable forest kingdom was threatened by an invading army. Her daughter Vivienne is cast as the young Princess Aurora, while son Pax and daughter Zahara have cameo roles.
Directed by Robert Stromberg, it will arrive in 3D theaters on May 30.
'Maleficent' TV Spot 'Are You Maleficent?':
'Maleficent' TV Spot 'Epic':
- Comic-Con: 'Game of Thrones' Teases Season 7 With Production Video
- 'Kong: Skull Island' Poster Reveals First Look at the Beastly King
- Amber Rose Defends Kanye West Amid Taylor Swift Feud, but Begs Him to 'Stay out of the News'
- Comic-Con: Check Out 'The Walking Dead' Season 7 and 'Fear the Walking Dead' Season 2B Trailers
- 'The Bachelor' Star Chris Soules' Ex Whitney Bischoff Is Engaged Again
- Comic-Con: 'Scream Queens' Stars Share Details of Season 2, Colton Haynes' Cast in Mystery Role
- Dakota Johnson Channels 'Fifty Shades' Character in This Provocative Photo
- Celine Dion Slays Her Impressions of Rihanna, Cher and Sia on 'Tonight Show'