Angelina Jolie and Brad Pitt Attend 'Maleficent' Reception Gala
Angelina Jolie and Brad Pitt put a united front to promote her newest movie "Maleficent" in London. The couple attended a reception gala at Kensington Palace to benefit the Great Ormond Street Hospital. They were joined by their oldest son, Maddox, at the event.
Jolie looked stunning as she hit the blue carpet in a black glittery Atelier Versace gown with low back and plunging v-neck, while her actor fiance was dashing in an all-black suit sans a tie. Their 12-year-old son also wore a dark ensemble with a matching jacket and a red tie.
Elle Fanning who plays the Sleeping Beauty in the Disney film channeled her inner princess as she opted for a lemon brocade strapless dress from Georges Hobeika's Fall 2013 collection. A neat updo and a floral hair piece complemented her look.
Jolie plays Maleficent, a beautiful, pure-hearted young woman who was turned into a bitter vengeful witch after the harmony of her land in a peaceable forest kingdom was threatened by an invading army. Her daughter Vivienne is cast as the young Princess Aurora, while son Pax and daughter Zahara have cameo roles.
Directed by Robert Stromberg, it will arrive in 3D theaters on May 30.
'Maleficent' TV Spot 'Are You Maleficent?':
'Maleficent' TV Spot 'Epic':
More Maleficent News
- 'Rogue One' Releases More New Photos. Also Get Detail of Mon Mothma's Bigger Role
- Taylor Swift Flies to U.K. to Meet Tom Hiddleston's Mom. See Picture of Their Happy Outing
- 'Game of Thrones' Season Finale Won't Slow Down the Pace, People Will Die
- Audrina Patridge and Fiance Welcome Baby Girl Kirra Max
- Getting Married? Tyga Calls Kylie Jenner His 'Wifey'
- Christina Aguilera Performs 'Change' on 'Jimmy Kimmel Live!' to Support Orlando
- Justin Bieber's Music Video Vixen Xenia Deli, 26, Marries 62-Year-Old Man in Lavish Wedding
- Mariah Carey Reportedly Wants to Withhold Sex Before Her Wedding