Lady GaGa Shades Katy Perry on Twitter
Lady GaGa apparently has tweeted a jab at Katy Perry for dying her hair green and riding a mechanical horse during her "Prismatic World Tour", which kicked off in Belfast on May 7. The Mother Monster took to Twitter on the next day and wrote, "It looks like green hair and mechanical horses are the thing now." She added an icon of googly eyes in the post.
Last year, GaGa appeared on American Music Awards riding a fake white horse. She also donned green hair during a recent photoshoot with photographer Terry Richardson.
Back in March, the Mother Monster denied similarities in her music and Perry's when she was on stage. "I don't know what the f**k all I have to do with Katy Perry. Our music is so completely different. I couldn't be more different, really," she said.
The "Edge of Glory" singer, however, denied that she and Perry had a feud. "I really like Katy Perry and I like her fans," GaGa explained in an interview with Ryan Seacrest.
On Wednesday, Perry performed in front of cheering fans at Odyssey Arena and had about nine costume changes. "Um...It feels like we never left! Tonight was INSANE in all the best ways. I have a feeling the light hit everyone! #ThePrismaticWorldTour," she tweeted after the show.
More Lady GaGa News
- Marriage on the Rocks? Hugh Jackman and Deborra-Lee Furness Are Living 'Separate Lives'
- Oscars 2017: 'Zootopia' Is Best Animated Feature, 'Hacksaw Ridge' Already Wins Two
- Oscars 2017: Lin-Manuel Miranda Cries Over Surprise 'Moana' Mash-Up Cover by 'Hamilton' Cast
- 'Aliens' Actor Bill Paxton Dies at 61, Celebs Pay Tribute on Twitter
- Oscars 2017: Justin Timberlake Gets the Party Started With Lively Performance
- Does Caitlyn Jenner Have a New Girlfriend?
- Oscars 2017: Justin Timberlake Photobombs Jessica Biel and Emma Stone
- Oscars 2017: Viola Davis Wins Best Supporting Actress