Lady GaGa Shades Katy Perry on Twitter
Lady GaGa apparently has tweeted a jab at Katy Perry for dying her hair green and riding a mechanical horse during her "Prismatic World Tour", which kicked off in Belfast on May 7. The Mother Monster took to Twitter on the next day and wrote, "It looks like green hair and mechanical horses are the thing now." She added an icon of googly eyes in the post.
Last year, GaGa appeared on American Music Awards riding a fake white horse. She also donned green hair during a recent photoshoot with photographer Terry Richardson.
Back in March, the Mother Monster denied similarities in her music and Perry's when she was on stage. "I don't know what the f**k all I have to do with Katy Perry. Our music is so completely different. I couldn't be more different, really," she said.
The "Edge of Glory" singer, however, denied that she and Perry had a feud. "I really like Katy Perry and I like her fans," GaGa explained in an interview with Ryan Seacrest.
On Wednesday, Perry performed in front of cheering fans at Odyssey Arena and had about nine costume changes. "Um...It feels like we never left! Tonight was INSANE in all the best ways. I have a feeling the light hit everyone! #ThePrismaticWorldTour," she tweeted after the show.
More Lady GaGa News
- Drama 'Super Family' Is Under Fire for Using Jessica Jung's Name as a Deceased
- Orlando Bloom Spotted Having Dinner With Mysterious Brunette
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' New Season 3 Promo Shows How Brutal Survival Is
- Orlando Bloom Broke Noomi Rapace's Nose on 'Unlocked' Filming Set
- 'X-Men' TV Pilot 'Gifted' Reveals First Look at Stan Lee Cameo
- Travis Scott Dating Kylie Jenner Is Career Suicide, His Pals Think
- Not Pleased With Her Body, Kendall Jenner Is Dying to Be Like Emily Ratajkowski
- Nicki Minaj to Release a Surprise Project on Tidal