Lady GaGa Shades Katy Perry on Twitter
Lady GaGa apparently has tweeted a jab at Katy Perry for dying her hair green and riding a mechanical horse during her "Prismatic World Tour", which kicked off in Belfast on May 7. The Mother Monster took to Twitter on the next day and wrote, "It looks like green hair and mechanical horses are the thing now." She added an icon of googly eyes in the post.
Last year, GaGa appeared on American Music Awards riding a fake white horse. She also donned green hair during a recent photoshoot with photographer Terry Richardson.
Back in March, the Mother Monster denied similarities in her music and Perry's when she was on stage. "I don't know what the f**k all I have to do with Katy Perry. Our music is so completely different. I couldn't be more different, really," she said.
The "Edge of Glory" singer, however, denied that she and Perry had a feud. "I really like Katy Perry and I like her fans," GaGa explained in an interview with Ryan Seacrest.
On Wednesday, Perry performed in front of cheering fans at Odyssey Arena and had about nine costume changes. "Um...It feels like we never left! Tonight was INSANE in all the best ways. I have a feeling the light hit everyone! #ThePrismaticWorldTour," she tweeted after the show.
More Lady GaGa News
- Priyanka Chopra Throws Her Hat Into the Ring to Be Female James Bond
- Listen to a Preview of Shawn Mendes' New Song 'Better'
- Elijah Wood Clarifies Comment on Child Sex Abuse in Hollywood, Says It's Misinterpreted
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Boss Confirms Someone's Getting Married in Season 7
- Anne Hathaway Throws Shade at the Kardashians, Says It's Unintentional
- Eminem Sells Bricks of His Childhood Home for 'Marshall Mathers LP' Anniversary
- Did Jennifer Lawrence Just Say She Was Under the Influence While Filming 'The Hunger Games'?
- Helen Hunt Mistaken for Jodie Foster by Starbucks Barista. Read the Funny Story