Lana Del Rey Unveils Tracklist of 'Ultraviolence'
Lana Del Rey has revealed the tracklist of her anticipated new album, "Ultraviolence". On Thursday, May 8, the singer took to Facebook to reveal what tracks make the cut to her upcoming LP.
The standard edition of "Ultraviolence" will feature 11 tracks that include its title track and songs titled "F**k My Way Up to the Top", "Cruel World", "Sad Girl" and "Old Money". The deluxe edition will include three additional songs including "Guns and Roses", which fans hope will be about her relationship with Guns N' Roses' Axl Rose.
Both versions will include the album's lead single, "West Coast". The track has received generally positive reviews and made its debut at No. 17 on Billboard 17 following its release late last month. Its music video was dropped earlier this week.
"Ultraviolence" will serve as the follow-up to 2012's "Born to Die" that spawned hit singles like "Summertime Sadness" and "Video Games". There's still no official word on when the new LP, which was produced by The Black Keys' Dan Auerbach, will arrive.
- "Cruel World"
- "Shades of Cool"
- "Brooklyn Baby"
- "West Coast"
- "Sad Girl"
- "Pretty When You Cry"
- "Money Power Glory"
- "Fucked My Way Up to the Top"
- "Old Money"
- "The Other Woman"
- "Black Beauty"
- "Guns and Roses"
- "Florida Kilos"
More Lana Del Rey News
- Tyga Spotted Shopping With Scott Disick Amidst Claims Rapper Is Bisexual
- Charo Threatens to Quit 'DWTS' Amid Complaints of Unfair Scores
- The Weeknd and Selena Gomez Plan 'Summer Wedding' in Europe
- Taylor Swift Is Taking a Break From Social Media After Struggling With Instagram Bullies
- Watch: John Legend Surprises London Commuters With Mini-Concert at Train Station
- 'Santa Clarita Diet' Scores Second Season Renewal on Netflix
- Rob Kardashian Hints at Wanting More Kids as He's Gearing Up for Baby Dream's First Birthday
- Kris Jenner and Corey Gamble Are Still Dating, Despite Breakup Reports