New Music: Michael Jackson's 'Blue Gangsta'
With a few days left before Michael Jackson's posthumous album "Xscape" finally arrives, new tracks off the highly-anticipated record keep hitting the web. The latest is a song called "Blue Gangsta", which came out on Thursday, May 8 via MTV.
The song features the fiery vocals from the late King of Pop as well as signature production by Timbaland. "What you gonna do?/ 'Cause I'm gonna get you/Nowhere to run to nowhere to hide/ All the things you said/ And the things you've done to me/ You can no longer make me cry," sings Jackson.
"Blue Gangsta" landed online shortly after another "Xscape" cut titled "Loving You" made its debut. Written and produced by Jackson himself, "Loving You" was originally recorded by the late legend in 1987 when he was working on his "Bad" album.
"Xscape" is due out on May 13. In addition to Timbaland, the record features productions from Rodney Jerkins, Stargate and John McClain. Its first offering, Justin Timberlake-assisted "Love Never Felt So Good", made its debut at No. 20 on Billboard 100 earlier this week.
- So Cute! Liam Payne Shares Rare Photo of Him and Son Bear in Matching Yeezy Trainers
- Donald Trump Stops a Call With the Irish PM to Compliment Female Reporter's 'Nice Smile'
- Kristen Wiig Joins Jimmy Fallon in Funny Doctor Skit of New Mad Lib Theater
- Queen Biopic 'Bohemian Rhapsody' Finds Its Drummer in 'X-Men' Actor Ben Hardy
- Kris Jenner and David Foster Reportedly Have a Dinner Date
- Chrissy Teigen Accidentally Flashes Bare Boob When Dancing With John Legend During His Concert
- Watch Spider-Man Make Quite an Entrance at 'Spider-Man: Homecoming' Premiere
- Swimsuit-Clad Lea Michele Flashes Her Derriere During Hawaiian Getaway