New Music: Michael Jackson's 'Blue Gangsta'
With a few days left before Michael Jackson's posthumous album "Xscape" finally arrives, new tracks off the highly-anticipated record keep hitting the web. The latest is a song called "Blue Gangsta", which came out on Thursday, May 8 via MTV.
The song features the fiery vocals from the late King of Pop as well as signature production by Timbaland. "What you gonna do?/ 'Cause I'm gonna get you/Nowhere to run to nowhere to hide/ All the things you said/ And the things you've done to me/ You can no longer make me cry," sings Jackson.
"Blue Gangsta" landed online shortly after another "Xscape" cut titled "Loving You" made its debut. Written and produced by Jackson himself, "Loving You" was originally recorded by the late legend in 1987 when he was working on his "Bad" album.
"Xscape" is due out on May 13. In addition to Timbaland, the record features productions from Rodney Jerkins, Stargate and John McClain. Its first offering, Justin Timberlake-assisted "Love Never Felt So Good", made its debut at No. 20 on Billboard 100 earlier this week.
More Michael Jackson News
- Live Nation Confirms Jeremih Is Removed From PARTYNEXTDOOR's Tour
- Jay-Z Turns 47! Beyonce, Tina Knowles and Kelly Rowland Celebrate Rapper's Birthday in L.A.
- 'Walking Dead' Star Steven Yeun Ties the Knot with Joana Pak
- Maksim Chmerkovskiy and Peta Murgatroyd Kicked Out of Childbirth Class - Here Is Why!
- 'Luke Cage' Renewed for Season 2 at Netflix
- 'Glee' Star Becca Tobin Marries Zach Martin - Check Out Her Wedding Pics!
- Donald Trump Calls 'SNL' Unwatchable, Alec Baldwin Reacts
- Jensen Ackles and Danneel Harris Welcome Twin Babies