New Music: Michael Jackson's 'Blue Gangsta'
With a few days left before Michael Jackson's posthumous album "Xscape" finally arrives, new tracks off the highly-anticipated record keep hitting the web. The latest is a song called "Blue Gangsta", which came out on Thursday, May 8 via MTV.
The song features the fiery vocals from the late King of Pop as well as signature production by Timbaland. "What you gonna do?/ 'Cause I'm gonna get you/Nowhere to run to nowhere to hide/ All the things you said/ And the things you've done to me/ You can no longer make me cry," sings Jackson.
"Blue Gangsta" landed online shortly after another "Xscape" cut titled "Loving You" made its debut. Written and produced by Jackson himself, "Loving You" was originally recorded by the late legend in 1987 when he was working on his "Bad" album.
"Xscape" is due out on May 13. In addition to Timbaland, the record features productions from Rodney Jerkins, Stargate and John McClain. Its first offering, Justin Timberlake-assisted "Love Never Felt So Good", made its debut at No. 20 on Billboard 100 earlier this week.
More Michael Jackson News
- Video: Lady GaGa and Caitlyn Jenner Among 49 Stars Honoring Orlando Shooting Victims
- Justin Timberlake Is One Grumpy Doll in First 'Trolls' Trailer
- Stephanie March Reveals Botched Boob Job Amid 2014 Bobby Flay Marriage Trouble
- Peta Murgatroyd Confirms She's Pregnant With Maksim Chmerkovskiy's Baby
- Drew Barrymore in Talks to Host New Talk Show
- Kanye West Signs New Partnership With Adidas to Expand Yeezy Brand
- Dennis Quaid's Wife Kimberly Files for Divorce for Second Time
- Chris Brown Rants on Instagram After Falling Out with Manager and Publicist