New Music: Michael Jackson's 'Blue Gangsta'
With a few days left before Michael Jackson's posthumous album "Xscape" finally arrives, new tracks off the highly-anticipated record keep hitting the web. The latest is a song called "Blue Gangsta", which came out on Thursday, May 8 via MTV.
The song features the fiery vocals from the late King of Pop as well as signature production by Timbaland. "What you gonna do?/ 'Cause I'm gonna get you/Nowhere to run to nowhere to hide/ All the things you said/ And the things you've done to me/ You can no longer make me cry," sings Jackson.
"Blue Gangsta" landed online shortly after another "Xscape" cut titled "Loving You" made its debut. Written and produced by Jackson himself, "Loving You" was originally recorded by the late legend in 1987 when he was working on his "Bad" album.
"Xscape" is due out on May 13. In addition to Timbaland, the record features productions from Rodney Jerkins, Stargate and John McClain. Its first offering, Justin Timberlake-assisted "Love Never Felt So Good", made its debut at No. 20 on Billboard 100 earlier this week.
- Khloe Kardashian Reveals Secret to Her Big and Perky Butt
- Disney Opens Up About Leia's Role, Han Solo Movie and the Future of 'Star Wars'
- Rihanna's Pals Begging Her to Stay Away From Chris Brown Amid Rumors Exes Are Reconnecting
- Elisabeth Moss Stands Up for Herself in 'Handmaid's Tale' Full Trailer
- Kendrick Lamar Goes After Donald Trump and Fellow Rapper on 'The Heart Part 4'
- New 'Alien: Covenant' Poster Features Xenomorphs Suffocating the Engineers
- Listen to David Guetta's 'Light My Body Up' Feat. Nicki Minaj and Lil Wayne
- Britney Spears Freaks Out After Sex Tape Leaks Online