New Music: Michael Jackson's 'Blue Gangsta'
With a few days left before Michael Jackson's posthumous album "Xscape" finally arrives, new tracks off the highly-anticipated record keep hitting the web. The latest is a song called "Blue Gangsta", which came out on Thursday, May 8 via MTV.
The song features the fiery vocals from the late King of Pop as well as signature production by Timbaland. "What you gonna do?/ 'Cause I'm gonna get you/Nowhere to run to nowhere to hide/ All the things you said/ And the things you've done to me/ You can no longer make me cry," sings Jackson.
"Blue Gangsta" landed online shortly after another "Xscape" cut titled "Loving You" made its debut. Written and produced by Jackson himself, "Loving You" was originally recorded by the late legend in 1987 when he was working on his "Bad" album.
"Xscape" is due out on May 13. In addition to Timbaland, the record features productions from Rodney Jerkins, Stargate and John McClain. Its first offering, Justin Timberlake-assisted "Love Never Felt So Good", made its debut at No. 20 on Billboard 100 earlier this week.
More Michael Jackson News
- P. Diddy Throws Star-Studded Birthday Party for Girlfriend Cassie
- Kim Kardashian Says Kendall Jenner Is Banned by Uber, the Company Responds
- J Balvin Survives Plane Crash in Bahamas
- Luke Cage Reveals the Downside of Being Bulletproof in First Clip
- Justin Bieber and Sofia Richie Jet Off for Romantic Getaway Ahead of MTV VMAs
- Britney Spears Calls 'Carpool Karaoke' With James Corden 'Awkward'
- Taylor Swift Naked Wax Figure Displayed at Kanye West's 'Famous' Art Exhibit
- Tom Hiddleston's Instagram Gets Hacked