Caesar Speaks in 'Dawn of the Planet of the Apes' New Trailers
"Dawn of the Planet of the Apes" debuts two new trailers. Caesar speaks in these videos, as he and his clan have developed their language skills. Living deep in the woods far from the prying humans, they now learn to write and teach their children that "together" means "strong."
On the other hand, humans are divided as those who survived from the deadly virus unleashed years ago are living in devastation. The ones who blame the apes for the destruction call for war, while a few others plead for both races to make peace and settle their feud so they can co-exist.
Caesar is motion-captured by Andy Serkis, who pioneered the technique as Gollum in "Lord of the Rings". Gary Oldman, Jason Clarke, and Keri Russell play the human survivors, while James Franco from the first film "Rise of the Planet of the Apes" makes a cameo which is briefly shown in the trailers.
It will be released in U.S. theaters starting July 11.
- Harry Styles Stops His Concert to Pay Tribute to Victims of Manchester Bombing
- Jack Kesy Rumored to Play Tom Cassidy in 'Deadpool 2'
- The Great War Is Coming in First Trailer for 'Game of Thrones' Season 7
- First Look at Benicio Del Toro and Laura Dern, Captain Phasma Unmasked in 'Star Wars: The Last Jedi'
- Beware Angelina Jolie! Brad Pitt Is Ready to Publish a Tell-All
- Kelly Clarkson and Jennifer Hudson Are Fighting Over 'The Voice' Gig
- Mariah Carey and Nick Cannon Are Planning to Remarry This Summer
- Fans Are Begging Justin Bieber to Cancel His Upcoming U.K. Concerts