Caesar Speaks in 'Dawn of the Planet of the Apes' New Trailers
"Dawn of the Planet of the Apes" debuts two new trailers. Caesar speaks in these videos, as he and his clan have developed their language skills. Living deep in the woods far from the prying humans, they now learn to write and teach their children that "together" means "strong."
On the other hand, humans are divided as those who survived from the deadly virus unleashed years ago are living in devastation. The ones who blame the apes for the destruction call for war, while a few others plead for both races to make peace and settle their feud so they can co-exist.
Caesar is motion-captured by Andy Serkis, who pioneered the technique as Gollum in "Lord of the Rings". Gary Oldman, Jason Clarke, and Keri Russell play the human survivors, while James Franco from the first film "Rise of the Planet of the Apes" makes a cameo which is briefly shown in the trailers.
It will be released in U.S. theaters starting July 11.
- 'Game of Thrones' Stars Talk About the Bloodbath and Power Transfer in Season Finale
- Deadpool Makes Surprise Appearance in 'X-Men: Apocalypse' Japanese Trailer
- 50 Cent Arrested in the Caribbean for Saying 'Motherf**ker' at Music Festival
- Adele Burps While Taking Selfie With a Fan Onstage. See the Hilarious Video
- Rihanna Previews New Song 'Sledgehammer' From 'Star Trek Beyond'
- Mariah Carey Shows Off Bare Butts at Her DJ Debut in Las Vegas
- Justin Timberlake Attacked by Twitter Users for His Comment on Jesse Williams' BET Awards Speech
- Artist of the Week: Calvin Harris