Caesar Speaks in 'Dawn of the Planet of the Apes' New Trailers
"Dawn of the Planet of the Apes" debuts two new trailers. Caesar speaks in these videos, as he and his clan have developed their language skills. Living deep in the woods far from the prying humans, they now learn to write and teach their children that "together" means "strong."
On the other hand, humans are divided as those who survived from the deadly virus unleashed years ago are living in devastation. The ones who blame the apes for the destruction call for war, while a few others plead for both races to make peace and settle their feud so they can co-exist.
Caesar is motion-captured by Andy Serkis, who pioneered the technique as Gollum in "Lord of the Rings". Gary Oldman, Jason Clarke, and Keri Russell play the human survivors, while James Franco from the first film "Rise of the Planet of the Apes" makes a cameo which is briefly shown in the trailers.
It will be released in U.S. theaters starting July 11.
- MTV VMAs 2016: Kanye West Debuts 'Fade' Music Video, Talks About Taylor Swift in Speech
- Miley Cyrus and Liam Hemsworth Not Married Despite That Ring on Her Finger
- 'Don't Breathe' Scares 'Suicide Squad' Away From Box Office's No. 1
- MTV VMAs 2016: Drake, Calvin Harris and Fifth Harmony Among Early Winners
- MTV VMAs 2016: Watch Rihanna, Ariana Grande and Nicki Minaj's Performances
- Ariana Grande Confirms She's Dating Mac Miller at 2016 MTV VMAs
- Frank Ocean Earns First No. 1 Album on Billboard 200 With 'Blonde'
- MTV VMAs 2016: Beyonce Is Snow Queen, Kim Kardashian and Nicki Minaj Show Skin on Red Carpet