Caesar Speaks in 'Dawn of the Planet of the Apes' New Trailers
"Dawn of the Planet of the Apes" debuts two new trailers. Caesar speaks in these videos, as he and his clan have developed their language skills. Living deep in the woods far from the prying humans, they now learn to write and teach their children that "together" means "strong."
On the other hand, humans are divided as those who survived from the deadly virus unleashed years ago are living in devastation. The ones who blame the apes for the destruction call for war, while a few others plead for both races to make peace and settle their feud so they can co-exist.
Caesar is motion-captured by Andy Serkis, who pioneered the technique as Gollum in "Lord of the Rings". Gary Oldman, Jason Clarke, and Keri Russell play the human survivors, while James Franco from the first film "Rise of the Planet of the Apes" makes a cameo which is briefly shown in the trailers.
It will be released in U.S. theaters starting July 11.
- Lee Sung Kyung and Nam Joo Hyuk Are Reportedly Dating
- Jenna Dewan Reportedly Joins Channing Tatum at 'Magic Mike Live' Premiere Due to Trust Issues
- Watch Preview of Ty Dolla $ign and Lil Yachty's Collaboration for 'Beach House 3'
- George and Amal Clooney Reportedly to Spend Over $1 M on a Royal-Like Delivery Experience
- 'Delusional' Drake Is Still Not Over Rihanna, but She Won't Give Him Another Chance
- Perrie Edwards Celebrates Footballer Beau Alex Oxlade-Chamberlain's Win With a Dance
- Kris Jenner Reportedly Planning New Reality Show Featuring Her Grandkids
- Sara Sampaio Exposes Nipples in See-Through Bustier