Caesar Speaks in 'Dawn of the Planet of the Apes' New Trailers
"Dawn of the Planet of the Apes" debuts two new trailers. Caesar speaks in these videos, as he and his clan have developed their language skills. Living deep in the woods far from the prying humans, they now learn to write and teach their children that "together" means "strong."
On the other hand, humans are divided as those who survived from the deadly virus unleashed years ago are living in devastation. The ones who blame the apes for the destruction call for war, while a few others plead for both races to make peace and settle their feud so they can co-exist.
Caesar is motion-captured by Andy Serkis, who pioneered the technique as Gollum in "Lord of the Rings". Gary Oldman, Jason Clarke, and Keri Russell play the human survivors, while James Franco from the first film "Rise of the Planet of the Apes" makes a cameo which is briefly shown in the trailers.
It will be released in U.S. theaters starting July 11.
- Chris Brown Sued for Allegedly Stealing a Fan's Hat at Concert
- Listen to Previews of Justin Bieber's Remix of Drake's 'One Dance'
- Take a Look at Ciara's Exotic Vacation in Mexico With Russell Wilson and Son Future
- Dwayne 'The Rock' Johnson's Daughter Impressed With His Tattoo
- Artist of the Week: Fifth Harmony
- Johnny Depp Is 'Blackmailed' by 'Manipulative' Amber Heard, Says Friend Doug Stanhope
- Kim Kardashian Shows Off Her Curves in Cleavage-Baring Dress During Lunch With Kanye West
- 'Game of Thrones' 6.07 Preview: More Unexpected Returns