Chromeo and Solange Debut New Song 'Lost on the Way Home'
Chromeo has reteamed with Solange Knowles for their brand new track called "Lost on the Way Home". Hitting the web on Thursday, May 8, the song is a '80s-themed mid-tempo tune that's set to appear in the duo's upcoming album "White Women".
"Dave and P are seriously some of the sweetest and most genuine, talented dudes I ever know... just good people," Solange, who previously worked with Chromeo for their 2010 collaboration "When the Night Falls", has said of reuniting with the two musicians in a statement.
"When they played the instrumental for 'Lost on the Way', I immediately knew that was the jam and I wrote the melodies and lyrics to my parts super fast and recorded it that night," she continued. "It flowed really organically, and working with them always feels that way."
Also featuring Chromeo's collaborations with Toro y Moi and Vampire Weekend's Ezra Koenig, "White Women" is set to hit the stores on May 12. Fans can stream all the tracks off the LP on iTunes.
- These Photos of Jim Carrey and Late Ex Suggest Her Marriage to Estranged Husband Was Fake
- This Picture of Princess Charlotte Snuggling a Bunny at Playdate in Canada Is Just Too Cute
- Here's What Tim Burton Says About Lack of Diversity in 'Miss Peregrine's Home for Peculiar Children'
- Here's What Happens to Kylie Jenner's Number That Rob Kardashian Leaked on Twitter
- First Look at Justice Society of America in 'DC's Legends of Tomorrow' Season 2 Photos
- Tom Cruise Beats the Bad Guys to Death in 'Jack Reacher: Never Go Back' IMAX Trailer
- The Weeknd Releases New Single 'False Alarm'
- Asa Butterfield Is Martian Coming to Earth in New 'Space Between Us' Trailer