Chromeo and Solange Debut New Song 'Lost on the Way Home'
Chromeo has reteamed with Solange Knowles for their brand new track called "Lost on the Way Home". Hitting the web on Thursday, May 8, the song is a '80s-themed mid-tempo tune that's set to appear in the duo's upcoming album "White Women".
"Dave and P are seriously some of the sweetest and most genuine, talented dudes I ever know... just good people," Solange, who previously worked with Chromeo for their 2010 collaboration "When the Night Falls", has said of reuniting with the two musicians in a statement.
"When they played the instrumental for 'Lost on the Way', I immediately knew that was the jam and I wrote the melodies and lyrics to my parts super fast and recorded it that night," she continued. "It flowed really organically, and working with them always feels that way."
Also featuring Chromeo's collaborations with Toro y Moi and Vampire Weekend's Ezra Koenig, "White Women" is set to hit the stores on May 12. Fans can stream all the tracks off the LP on iTunes.
- 'Aquaman' Officially Casts Michael Beach in Potentially Significant Role
- FOX Sets Fall Premiere Dates for 'The Orville', 'Empire' and More
- Miranda Lambert Enjoys Singing About Heartbreak After Split From Blake Shelton
- Nicki Minaj Flaunts Major Cleavage in New Instagram Pics
- Does Rae Sremmurd Break Up? Swae Lee Tries 'to Steal All the Shine' From Slim Jimmy
- Bill Cosby Plans to Lecture Young People on How to Avoid Sexual Assault Accusations
- Beyonce and Jay-Z's Twins Finally Released From Hospital
- Brad Pitt Fired as the Depressing Weatherman on 'Jim Jefferies Show'. See His Reaction!