Chromeo and Solange Debut New Song 'Lost on the Way Home'
Chromeo has reteamed with Solange Knowles for their brand new track called "Lost on the Way Home". Hitting the web on Thursday, May 8, the song is a '80s-themed mid-tempo tune that's set to appear in the duo's upcoming album "White Women".
"Dave and P are seriously some of the sweetest and most genuine, talented dudes I ever know... just good people," Solange, who previously worked with Chromeo for their 2010 collaboration "When the Night Falls", has said of reuniting with the two musicians in a statement.
"When they played the instrumental for 'Lost on the Way', I immediately knew that was the jam and I wrote the melodies and lyrics to my parts super fast and recorded it that night," she continued. "It flowed really organically, and working with them always feels that way."
Also featuring Chromeo's collaborations with Toro y Moi and Vampire Weekend's Ezra Koenig, "White Women" is set to hit the stores on May 12. Fans can stream all the tracks off the LP on iTunes.
- Alex Rodriguez Bans J.Lo From Talking to Ex Casper Smart
- 'KUWTK': Lisa Rinna's Family to Replace the Kardashians
- Selena Gomez Fears Run-In With Ex Justin Bieber at 2017 Billboard Music Awards
- Find Out Why Kim and Kourtney Kardashian Bans Kanye West From Mexican Trip
- Report: Angelina Jolie Is Using Black Magic to Get Revenge From Brad Pitt
- Khloe Kardashian Claims Lamar Odom's New Romance Is Only a Way to Get Her Attention
- Mila Kunis Gives Her Parents a Surprise Home Makeover
- 'The Flash' 3.20 Promo: Savitar Will Be Unmasked in 'I Know Who You Are'