Chromeo and Solange Debut New Song 'Lost on the Way Home'
Chromeo has reteamed with Solange Knowles for their brand new track called "Lost on the Way Home". Hitting the web on Thursday, May 8, the song is a '80s-themed mid-tempo tune that's set to appear in the duo's upcoming album "White Women".
"Dave and P are seriously some of the sweetest and most genuine, talented dudes I ever know... just good people," Solange, who previously worked with Chromeo for their 2010 collaboration "When the Night Falls", has said of reuniting with the two musicians in a statement.
"When they played the instrumental for 'Lost on the Way', I immediately knew that was the jam and I wrote the melodies and lyrics to my parts super fast and recorded it that night," she continued. "It flowed really organically, and working with them always feels that way."
Also featuring Chromeo's collaborations with Toro y Moi and Vampire Weekend's Ezra Koenig, "White Women" is set to hit the stores on May 12. Fans can stream all the tracks off the LP on iTunes.
- 'The Bachelorette: Men Tell All': Luke Reveals His Biggest Regret, Nick Challenges Chad to a Fight
- Kim Zolciak and Her Daughter Brielle Sport Huge Pouts After Trip to Plastic Surgeon
- Mariah Carey Casually Throws Shade at the Kardashians. See What She Says
- 'Star Wars: The Force Awakens' Producers Plead Guilty Over Harrison Ford's Accident
- Diplo Confirms Usher, Sam Hunt and Travi$ Scott Collabs for Major Lazer's New Album
- Lindsay Lohan Apologizes for Instagram Rant, Isn't Sure She Can Fix Relationship With Fiance
- AMC Renews 'Turn' for Fourth and Final Season
- Keshia Knight Pulliam's Husband Ed Hartwell Files for Divorce, Wants Paternity Test