Lily Allen Took a Selfie From Hospital After Having 'Projectile Vomiting'
Lily Allen was rushed into hospital on Thursday, May 8 morning after a bout of "projectile vomiting." The singer has updated her condition from the hospital bed, posting a picture of her being hooked to a drip.
"#SHEEzUS in #SHOSPITAL," Allen captioned a selfie pic of her at the hospital. "I'm fine though guys, just need some fluids cause i can't keep anything down. #dramz." A few hours later she wrote, "hi there, still in hospital, still very sick, having some more tests, thank you for your messages. Lily x." The 29-year-old singer remained active on Twitter.
Allen had just appeared on British comedy show "Chatty Man" before falling ill and tweeting that she had "projectile vomiting." She posted photos of cold medicine on Tuesday and wrote, "This travel catching up with me."
Allen, who is in the middle of promoting her new album, was busy flying between NYC and London. The mother of two attended MET Gala in New York on Monday and then flew to London to attend Miley Cyrus' concert at O2 the next evening. She was in three different events the day before she was hospitalized.
More Lily Allen News
- Colin Farrell Joins Tim Burton's 'Dumbo' live-Action Movie
- Jay-Z Is Producing a Series About Trayvon Martin
- Pamela Anderson Storms Off TV Set After Being Offended by an Old School Photo
- Mariah Carey Flashes Nipples as She Goes Braless in Skintight Dress
- Selena Gomez Shares Message of Empowerment to High School Students During Surprise Visit
- Animated 'KUWTK' Series Is on the Way
- John Mayer Admits New Single 'Still Feel Like Your Man' Is About Katy Perry
- Selena Gomez Gets Teased About Her Love for Canadian Guys. See Her Reaction