Lily Allen Took a Selfie From Hospital After Having 'Projectile Vomiting'
Lily Allen was rushed into hospital on Thursday, May 8 morning after a bout of "projectile vomiting." The singer has updated her condition from the hospital bed, posting a picture of her being hooked to a drip.
"#SHEEzUS in #SHOSPITAL," Allen captioned a selfie pic of her at the hospital. "I'm fine though guys, just need some fluids cause i can't keep anything down. #dramz." A few hours later she wrote, "hi there, still in hospital, still very sick, having some more tests, thank you for your messages. Lily x." The 29-year-old singer remained active on Twitter.
Allen had just appeared on British comedy show "Chatty Man" before falling ill and tweeting that she had "projectile vomiting." She posted photos of cold medicine on Tuesday and wrote, "This travel catching up with me."
Allen, who is in the middle of promoting her new album, was busy flying between NYC and London. The mother of two attended MET Gala in New York on Monday and then flew to London to attend Miley Cyrus' concert at O2 the next evening. She was in three different events the day before she was hospitalized.
- Bob Dylan Called 'Arrogant' for Ignoring Nobel Prize Win
- 'Doctor Strange' Star Tilda Swinton Wants Her Own Marvel Movie
- Jay-Z Makes History as Nominee for 2017 Songwriters Hall of Fame
- Police Called to Larsa and Scottie Pippen's House Before Divorce Announcement
- Did Madonna Just Clap Back at Lady GaGa With This Meme?
- Leonardo DiCaprio to Play the Man Who Invented Rock and Roll in Sam Phillips Biopic
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie to Sell Their Chateau Miraval in France Amid Divorce
- Director Tim Miller Leaves 'Deadpool 2' Due to Creative Differences