Lily Allen Took a Selfie From Hospital After Having 'Projectile Vomiting'
Lily Allen was rushed into hospital on Thursday, May 8 morning after a bout of "projectile vomiting." The singer has updated her condition from the hospital bed, posting a picture of her being hooked to a drip.
"#SHEEzUS in #SHOSPITAL," Allen captioned a selfie pic of her at the hospital. "I'm fine though guys, just need some fluids cause i can't keep anything down. #dramz." A few hours later she wrote, "hi there, still in hospital, still very sick, having some more tests, thank you for your messages. Lily x." The 29-year-old singer remained active on Twitter.
Allen had just appeared on British comedy show "Chatty Man" before falling ill and tweeting that she had "projectile vomiting." She posted photos of cold medicine on Tuesday and wrote, "This travel catching up with me."
Allen, who is in the middle of promoting her new album, was busy flying between NYC and London. The mother of two attended MET Gala in New York on Monday and then flew to London to attend Miley Cyrus' concert at O2 the next evening. She was in three different events the day before she was hospitalized.
- Jake Gyllenhaal Helps Amy Schumer Spoof 'Catfish' and the Victim Becomes Obscure
- Lionsgate Is Planning to Make Seven More 'Power Rangers' Movies
- Kylie Jenner and PARTYNEXTDOOR Go Bowling Together
- Troy Ave's Arrested After Video of Him Firing Gun at T.I.'s Concert Surfaces
- Gucci Mane Records New Mixtape Just Hours After Released From Prison
- New Trailer for Cameron Crowe's 'Roadies' Promises Nudity and a Lot of Drama
- Here's What Chris Evans Says of Captain America's Hydra Plot Twist
- Blac Chyna's Baby Bump Is Growing! Model Bares Belly in Black Sports Bra