Lily Allen Took a Selfie From Hospital After Having 'Projectile Vomiting'
Lily Allen was rushed into hospital on Thursday, May 8 morning after a bout of "projectile vomiting." The singer has updated her condition from the hospital bed, posting a picture of her being hooked to a drip.
"#SHEEzUS in #SHOSPITAL," Allen captioned a selfie pic of her at the hospital. "I'm fine though guys, just need some fluids cause i can't keep anything down. #dramz." A few hours later she wrote, "hi there, still in hospital, still very sick, having some more tests, thank you for your messages. Lily x." The 29-year-old singer remained active on Twitter.
Allen had just appeared on British comedy show "Chatty Man" before falling ill and tweeting that she had "projectile vomiting." She posted photos of cold medicine on Tuesday and wrote, "This travel catching up with me."
Allen, who is in the middle of promoting her new album, was busy flying between NYC and London. The mother of two attended MET Gala in New York on Monday and then flew to London to attend Miley Cyrus' concert at O2 the next evening. She was in three different events the day before she was hospitalized.
- These Photos of Jim Carrey and Late Ex Suggest Her Marriage to Estranged Husband Was Fake
- This Picture of Princess Charlotte Snuggling a Bunny at Playdate in Canada Is Just Too Cute
- Here's What Tim Burton Says About Lack of Diversity in 'Miss Peregrine's Home for Peculiar Children'
- Here's What Happens to Kylie Jenner's Number That Rob Kardashian Leaked on Twitter
- First Look at Justice Society of America in 'DC's Legends of Tomorrow' Season 2 Photos
- Tom Cruise Beats the Bad Guys to Death in 'Jack Reacher: Never Go Back' IMAX Trailer
- The Weeknd Releases New Single 'False Alarm'
- Asa Butterfield Is Martian Coming to Earth in New 'Space Between Us' Trailer