Snooki Is Expecting a Baby Girl
Snooki has revealed the sex of her second child with fiance Jionni LaValle. The reality star said that she would welcome a baby girl in a video posted on her site on Thursday, May 8. The unborn baby girl will join big brother Lorenzo who arrived in August 2012.
"Jionni knows what we're having, and he put balloons in a bin for [me and Lorenzo]," Snooki said in the video announcement. "So we're going to find out what we're having right now, and we're so excited." The "Snooki & JWoww" star then talked to her son, asking him, "You ready? You're gonna have a sister or brother. No, you don't want it now? You want to be an only child? Well, you're not." The 26-year-old star then opened the lid to find pink balloons.
Following a report of her pregnancy, Snooki confirmed the baby news on her site in early April and added that her wedding would still take place this year. "The wedding is still on as scheduled and it will take the apocalypse to change that," she said in the blog post.
Later, Snooki told Extra that she would want to know the sex of her unborn baby. "If it's a boy or it's a girl, as long as the baby is healthy, we're gonna very very happy. But me and Jionni would like to have two boys," she shared.
"Everybody in our family has a boy and then a girl, or a girl and then a boy, so we kind of want two boys to switch it up and make it different," Snooki continued. "Plus, I'm not ready to have a miniature me. I don't need a diva telling me what to do. I'm not ready for that."
- Colton Haynes Bares His Butt in This Racy Instagram Photo
- Heidi Klum Declares She 'Won't Get Married Again'
- Rainn Wilson Says Johnny Depp 'Is a Wife Beater'
- Does Tyga Really Owe Kylie Jenner $2 Million?
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Star Teases Jenna's Return: 'I'm in Most of the Season'
- Victoria's Secret Angels Give Justin Timberlake's 'Can't Stop the Feeling' Hotter Music Video
- Justin Bieber Strips Down to Underwear, Holds His Crotch in Bizarre Racy Picture
- Is Nick Jonas Dating Lily Collins? Here's the Truth