Usher's New Album to Feature Collaboration With Chris Brown
Usher has enlisted Chris Brown for his new album. The coach of "The Voice" revealed the exciting news in an interview on Revolt Live earlier this week. However, the title of the collaboration is still kept under wrap.
"The song that we did together, I think it answers a lot of questions," Usher said. "There's a lot mystery I think about a lot of things and the reality is we all are human. And though we may all experience hardship, it's in those times that people should really rally and remember why you fell in love with the person."
While their collab is now on the way, Usher and Brown haven't talked to each other since the latter went to jail earlier this year. In the interview, the 35-year-old singer explained, "Nah, actually we have not been able to talk, but when he first came out of rehab, there was a lot of conversation back and forth and he was in a really good place, good positive place."
Usher's new album is expected to be released later this year. The R&B superstar recently previewed his forthcoming record with a song called "Good Kisser". A music video for the provocative track hit the web earlier this week.
More Usher News
- Jeremih Allegedly Sends a Body Double to Perform for Him in Houston
- Twitter Trolls Respond to Amy Schumer's 'Barbie' Casting With Fat-Shaming Comments
- Kylie Jenner Braves the Cold Weather in Racy Bikini in These Pics
- Naked Jai Courtney Chased 'Suicide Squad' Director Around on Set. See the NSFW Photo!
- Robert Pattinson Is Proud of Kristen Stewart and Is 'Super Impressed' With Her Rolling Stones Video
- Lady GaGa Wants Fans to Join Her at Super Bowl Halftime Show
- Supergirl to Battle Superman's Villain Mr. Mxyzptlk This Season
- J. Cole Disses Fellow Rappers on New Song 'False Prophet'