Usher's New Album to Feature Collaboration With Chris Brown
Usher has enlisted Chris Brown for his new album. The coach of "The Voice" revealed the exciting news in an interview on Revolt Live earlier this week. However, the title of the collaboration is still kept under wrap.
"The song that we did together, I think it answers a lot of questions," Usher said. "There's a lot mystery I think about a lot of things and the reality is we all are human. And though we may all experience hardship, it's in those times that people should really rally and remember why you fell in love with the person."
While their collab is now on the way, Usher and Brown haven't talked to each other since the latter went to jail earlier this year. In the interview, the 35-year-old singer explained, "Nah, actually we have not been able to talk, but when he first came out of rehab, there was a lot of conversation back and forth and he was in a really good place, good positive place."
Usher's new album is expected to be released later this year. The R&B superstar recently previewed his forthcoming record with a song called "Good Kisser". A music video for the provocative track hit the web earlier this week.
More Usher News
- Steven Tyler Confirms Aerosmith's 2017 Farewell Tour
- 'Rogue One' Releases More New Photos. Also Get Detail of Mon Mothma's Bigger Role
- Taylor Swift Flies to U.K. to Meet Tom Hiddleston's Mom. See Picture of Their Happy Outing
- 'Game of Thrones' Season Finale Won't Slow Down the Pace, People Will Die
- Audrina Patridge and Fiance Welcome Baby Girl Kirra Max
- Getting Married? Tyga Calls Kylie Jenner His 'Wifey'
- Christina Aguilera Performs 'Change' on 'Jimmy Kimmel Live!' to Support Orlando
- Justin Bieber's Music Video Vixen Xenia Deli, 26, Marries 62-Year-Old Man in Lavish Wedding