Usher's New Album to Feature Collaboration With Chris Brown
Usher has enlisted Chris Brown for his new album. The coach of "The Voice" revealed the exciting news in an interview on Revolt Live earlier this week. However, the title of the collaboration is still kept under wrap.
"The song that we did together, I think it answers a lot of questions," Usher said. "There's a lot mystery I think about a lot of things and the reality is we all are human. And though we may all experience hardship, it's in those times that people should really rally and remember why you fell in love with the person."
While their collab is now on the way, Usher and Brown haven't talked to each other since the latter went to jail earlier this year. In the interview, the 35-year-old singer explained, "Nah, actually we have not been able to talk, but when he first came out of rehab, there was a lot of conversation back and forth and he was in a really good place, good positive place."
Usher's new album is expected to be released later this year. The R&B superstar recently previewed his forthcoming record with a song called "Good Kisser". A music video for the provocative track hit the web earlier this week.
- Oscar Accountants Issue an Apology Over Best Picture Blunder
- Halle Berry Rocks Big Curly Locks at the Academy Awards
- 'Batman v Superman', 'Hillary's America' Are Top Losers at Razzie Awards
- Nicole Kidman Passionately Kisses Keith Urban as He Naughtily Grabs Her Bum on Oscars' Red Carpet
- 'The Walking Dead' 7.12 Sneak Peeks: More Guns, More People, More Time
- President Donald Trump to Skip White House Correspondents' Dinner Following Tension With Press
- 'Cars 3' New Extended Teaser Introduces the Next Generation of Racers
- Lea Michele Gets Naked in Bed With a Guy Before Oscars