First 'Alexander and the Terrible, Horrible, No Good, Very Bad Day' Trailer Hits
"Alexander and the Terrible, Horrible, No Good, Very Bad Day" has released the first look of the movie through trailer. The Disney pic follows a family who gets a very bad day.
The trailer introduced 11-year-old Alexander who is used to having a bad day. His family seemed to be leading a perfect life until it took a turn for the worst. Alexander became the subject of ridicule when a bully texted a photoshopped pic of him to the entire school, his brother failed a driving test big time, his mother fell off a bike, his baby sibling ate magic marker, and his father got kicked by a kangaroo.
Directed by Miguel Arteta and written by Rob Lieber, "Alexander and the Terrible, Horrible, No Good, Very Bad Day" is based on Judith Viorst's classic picture book of the same title. Steve Carell stars as the father and Jennifer Garner as the mother with supports from Megan Mullally and Jennifer Coolidge. It hits U.S. theaters on October 10.
- Heidi Klum's Boyfriend Vito Schabel Spotted Kissing Another Woman in London
- Angelina Jolie Is Worrying That Brad Pitt Will Get More Custody
- Amanda Bynes Steps Out for Shopping in Beverly Hills
- Gal Gadot Is Already Planning for Baby No. 3
- Louis Tomlinson and Bebe Rexha Announce New Collab 'Back to You'
- Meek Mill and His Crew Caught Jumping and Attacking Nicki Minaj's Ex Safaree
- Are Jon Hamm and Jenny Slate Dating? Pal Says 'They're a Perfect Match'
- Emily Ratajkowski Parades Her Impressive Bum in Tiny Thong Bikini in Italy