First 'Alexander and the Terrible, Horrible, No Good, Very Bad Day' Trailer Hits
"Alexander and the Terrible, Horrible, No Good, Very Bad Day" has released the first look of the movie through trailer. The Disney pic follows a family who gets a very bad day.
The trailer introduced 11-year-old Alexander who is used to having a bad day. His family seemed to be leading a perfect life until it took a turn for the worst. Alexander became the subject of ridicule when a bully texted a photoshopped pic of him to the entire school, his brother failed a driving test big time, his mother fell off a bike, his baby sibling ate magic marker, and his father got kicked by a kangaroo.
Directed by Miguel Arteta and written by Rob Lieber, "Alexander and the Terrible, Horrible, No Good, Very Bad Day" is based on Judith Viorst's classic picture book of the same title. Steve Carell stars as the father and Jennifer Garner as the mother with supports from Megan Mullally and Jennifer Coolidge. It hits U.S. theaters on October 10.
- Listen to Jason Derulo's New Single 'Kiss the Sky' Off His 'Platinum Hits' Album
- Hayes Grier Shares Photo From Hospital, Assures Fans He's 'Good' After Dirt Bike Crash
- Constance Wu Slams 'Great Wall' for Whitewashing: Our Heroes Don't Look Like Matt Damon
- Zachary Quinto Addresses Engagement Speculations and Wedding Plans to Miles McMillan
- Justin Bieber Teases 'Cold Water' Video as the Major Lazer Collab Hits No. 1 on U.K. Chart
- See Tyler Hoechlin's Superman in Action in 'Supergirl' Set Videos
- Did Tyler Posey Just Come Out as Gay on Snapchat?
- Fans Defend Malia Obama Amidst Backlash for Attending Lollapalooza Instead of DNC