First 'Alexander and the Terrible, Horrible, No Good, Very Bad Day' Trailer Hits
"Alexander and the Terrible, Horrible, No Good, Very Bad Day" has released the first look of the movie through trailer. The Disney pic follows a family who gets a very bad day.
The trailer introduced 11-year-old Alexander who is used to having a bad day. His family seemed to be leading a perfect life until it took a turn for the worst. Alexander became the subject of ridicule when a bully texted a photoshopped pic of him to the entire school, his brother failed a driving test big time, his mother fell off a bike, his baby sibling ate magic marker, and his father got kicked by a kangaroo.
Directed by Miguel Arteta and written by Rob Lieber, "Alexander and the Terrible, Horrible, No Good, Very Bad Day" is based on Judith Viorst's classic picture book of the same title. Steve Carell stars as the father and Jennifer Garner as the mother with supports from Megan Mullally and Jennifer Coolidge. It hits U.S. theaters on October 10.
- Watch: Louis Tomlinson Performs 'Just Hold On' in Honor of His Late Mother
- Jennifer Lawrence Apologizes to Hawaiian People for Joking About Sacred Rocks
- Tim Miller Opens Up on Why He Left 'Deadpool 2'
- Donald Trump Clarifies 'Apprentice' Rumors, Insists He Will Devote 'Zero Time' to the Show
- Tom Holland Enrolled in High School Under Fake Name for 'Spider-Man: Homecoming'
- Kylie Jenner Awkwardly Gets Turned Down When Trying to Carry Tyga's Son King Cairo
- Mandy Moore and Milo Ventimiglia Share Adorable 'This Is Us' Family Photos. See Who's Missing
- Ryan Reynolds Wants 'Deadpool' / 'Wolverine' Crossover to Happen