First 'Alexander and the Terrible, Horrible, No Good, Very Bad Day' Trailer Hits
"Alexander and the Terrible, Horrible, No Good, Very Bad Day" has released the first look of the movie through trailer. The Disney pic follows a family who gets a very bad day.
The trailer introduced 11-year-old Alexander who is used to having a bad day. His family seemed to be leading a perfect life until it took a turn for the worst. Alexander became the subject of ridicule when a bully texted a photoshopped pic of him to the entire school, his brother failed a driving test big time, his mother fell off a bike, his baby sibling ate magic marker, and his father got kicked by a kangaroo.
Directed by Miguel Arteta and written by Rob Lieber, "Alexander and the Terrible, Horrible, No Good, Very Bad Day" is based on Judith Viorst's classic picture book of the same title. Steve Carell stars as the father and Jennifer Garner as the mother with supports from Megan Mullally and Jennifer Coolidge. It hits U.S. theaters on October 10.
- Joanna Krupa Causes Internet Frenzy After Seemingly Posing Fully-Naked
- David Ayer Regrets That Joker Is Not 'Suicide Squad' Main Villain
- Robin Excitedly Tries on Different Costumes in First 'Lego Batman Movie' Clip
- Kendall Jenner Flashes Her Breasts in Sheer Top While Strolling Around Paris
- Kanye West Reportedly Ready to Continue His Canceled 'Saint Pablo' Tour
- Chelsea Clinton Branded Hypocrite After Defending Barron Trump From Cyberbullies
- New 'Powerless' Promo Features Crimson Fox Catching a Train
- Woody Harrelson Is Han Solo's Mentor in Upcoming 'Star Wars' Spin-Off