First 'Alexander and the Terrible, Horrible, No Good, Very Bad Day' Trailer Hits
"Alexander and the Terrible, Horrible, No Good, Very Bad Day" has released the first look of the movie through trailer. The Disney pic follows a family who gets a very bad day.
The trailer introduced 11-year-old Alexander who is used to having a bad day. His family seemed to be leading a perfect life until it took a turn for the worst. Alexander became the subject of ridicule when a bully texted a photoshopped pic of him to the entire school, his brother failed a driving test big time, his mother fell off a bike, his baby sibling ate magic marker, and his father got kicked by a kangaroo.
Directed by Miguel Arteta and written by Rob Lieber, "Alexander and the Terrible, Horrible, No Good, Very Bad Day" is based on Judith Viorst's classic picture book of the same title. Steve Carell stars as the father and Jennifer Garner as the mother with supports from Megan Mullally and Jennifer Coolidge. It hits U.S. theaters on October 10.
- Bella Thorne Rises to Stardom in Trailer for 'Famous in Love' From 'Pretty Little Liars' Creator
- Justin Bieber Accidentally Reactivates Instagram Account
- Madonna, Usher and More Stars Pay Tribute to Michael Jackson on His Birthday
- 'Bachelor in Paradise' Recap: More Fights and Departures
- Britney and Beyonce Under Fire for Their VMAs Performances. Plus Get Details on Their Backstage Feud
- Taylor Swift Dismissed From Jury Duty due to Her Ongoing Sexual Abuse Case
- Production on 'The Maze Runner: The Death Cure' to Resume in February 2017
- Blake Lively Hosts Private Baby Shower With Taylor Swift