Justin Bieber Responds to Seth Rogen's Diss With Apology
Justin Bieber has responded to Seth Rogen's many hateful comments about him. The pop star addressed their meeting, which Rogen had previously described as being very awful, saying he was sorry he did not "bow down" to the actor.
"Seth Rogan [sic] sorry I didnt bow down when I asked 2 meet u," Bieber tweeted on Thursday, May 8 morning. "...was probably a bit shy and didn't want to be over the top but still. love ur movies." It was not clear whether he meant sarcasm or that he deliberately misspelled Rogen's name.
Appearing on Howard Stern's radio show earlier this week, Rogen talked about their encounter which was initiated by Bieber while they were on the same set of a talk show. "I went outside to meet him and he was acting like I asked to meet him," the actor said. "It was very nonchalant, 'Yo man. What's up?' and I was like, 'What the f**k, I don't give a f**k about, I don't want to meet you. Don't act all nonplussed to meet me. I didn't want to meet you. I was totally cool not meeting you ...But I was like, fine, I wouldn't have said anything, I was like, 'He's a bit of a motherf***er.' "
He added, "He's a good example of someone you meet, who you think you're going to hate, and then you get to hate him as much as you thought." Rogen also recalled their two prior meetings, the first at a German talk show and the second at the 2011 MTV Video Music Awards. "He's a good example of someone you meet, who you think you're going to hate, and then you get to hate him as much as you thought," Rogen told Stern. "You meet him, and he lives up to every one of your expectations of how you hope he will be."
The "Neighbors" star first revealed his dislike of Bieber in January after the singer's arrest on suspicion of DUI. "All jokes aside, Justin Bieber is a piece of s**t," Rogen tweeted. A couple of months later he called Bieber "obnoxious" and "insincere" among others during an appearance on "Watch What Happens Live".
More Justin Bieber News
- Kristin Cavallari Will Not Watch 'The Hills' Re-Runs Because It's 'Brutal'
- Kirsten Storms Breaks Silence on Her Temporary 'General Hospital' Leave
- Jesse Eisenberg Confirms He Will Return for 'Justice League'
- Sam Mendes Confirms He Won't Direct the Next James Bond Movie
- Keira Knightley's Acting in 'Begin Again' Gets Criticized by Director
- Gwen Stefani and Blake Shelton Take Her Birthday Son to Indianapolis 500
- Ariana Grande Cancels Rock in Rio Performance Due to Throat and Sinus Infection
- Johnny Depp's Ex Vanessa Paradis and Daughter Lily-Rose Defend Him Amid Amber Heard Drama