Jada Pinkett Smith: There's 'Nothing Sexual' About Willow Smith and Moises Arias Photos
Jada Pinkett Smith broke her silence regarding the fuss over pictures of 13-year-old Willow Smith in bed with a 20-year-old shirtless Moises Arias. The mother of two defended her daughter and, in return, fired back at the critics.
"Here's the deal: there was nothing sexual about that picture or that situation," she said when asked about the matter by a TMZ paparazzo at LAX. "You guys are projecting your trash onto it, and you're acting like covert pedophiles, and that's not cool."
After giving the brief comment, the 42-year-old wife of Will Smith opted to stay silent when asked if she would allow her daughter to take similar pictures in the near future. She just headed inside the airport to check her flight to New York City.
Indeed, the said pictures that caused a buzz were quite harmless. Neither Willow nor Moises were cuddling or cozying up to each other. She was photographed lying on the bed with Moises holding a pillow and sitting against the wall behind her.
It's also not the first time they were pictured hanging out together. Moises best known for his role as Rico in Disney's "Hannah Montana" also posted a series of photos from Coachella with Willow, Jaden Smith, Kylie Jenner, and Kendall Jenner.
- Tom Hiddleston's Instagram Gets Hacked
- P. Diddy Squashes Breakup Rumors With a Super Sweet Birthday Message for Cassie
- Does 'American Horror Story' Reveal the Murder Weapon in This New Season 6 Teaser?
- Taylor Swift Sports Bigger Breasts in Tight Crop-Top. Did She Really Get a Boob Job?
- Get Your First Glimpse of Tom Hardy in Christopher Nolan's WWII Film 'Dunkirk'
- Miley Cyrus Sports New Gold Band on Ring Finger. Is She Secretly Married to Liam Hemsworth?
- Jennifer Lopez Posts Cryptic Message After Breakup as Casper Smart Is Reportedly Still in Denial
- Is Britney Spears' 'Glory' Track 'Liar' About Ex Justin Timberlake?