Jada Pinkett Smith: There's 'Nothing Sexual' About Willow Smith and Moises Arias Photos
Jada Pinkett Smith broke her silence regarding the fuss over pictures of 13-year-old Willow Smith in bed with a 20-year-old shirtless Moises Arias. The mother of two defended her daughter and, in return, fired back at the critics.
"Here's the deal: there was nothing sexual about that picture or that situation," she said when asked about the matter by a TMZ paparazzo at LAX. "You guys are projecting your trash onto it, and you're acting like covert pedophiles, and that's not cool."
After giving the brief comment, the 42-year-old wife of Will Smith opted to stay silent when asked if she would allow her daughter to take similar pictures in the near future. She just headed inside the airport to check her flight to New York City.
Indeed, the said pictures that caused a buzz were quite harmless. Neither Willow nor Moises were cuddling or cozying up to each other. She was photographed lying on the bed with Moises holding a pillow and sitting against the wall behind her.
It's also not the first time they were pictured hanging out together. Moises best known for his role as Rico in Disney's "Hannah Montana" also posted a series of photos from Coachella with Willow, Jaden Smith, Kylie Jenner, and Kendall Jenner.
More Jada Pinkett Smith News
- AMC Renews 'Turn' for Fourth and Final Season
- Keshia Knight Pulliam's Husband Ed Hartwell Files for Divorce, Wants Paternity Test
- Jinger Duggar Is Engaged to Former Pro Soccer Player Jeremy Vuolo
- Jimmy Page Breaks Silence on Led Zeppelin's 'Stairway to Heaven' Plagiarism Trial
- James Corden's 'Carpool Karaoke' Turned Into Series on Apple
- Ariana Grande Splits From Ricky Alvarez After 1 Year of Dating
- Lionel Messi Goes Platinum Blonde and Internet Just Can't Handle It
- MTV VMAs 2016: Beyonce and Adele Lead Nominations, Nick Jonas Is 'Disappointed' About His Snub