Rihanna Dazzles in a Pink Dress at Dior Cruise Fashion Show
Rihanna sported a ladylike ensemble when attending the Christian Dior Cruise 2015 fashion show on Wednesday, May 7 in New York City. The "Stay" singer looked pretty in a demure pink dress from Christian Dior's Autumn/Winter 14 collection at the event which took place at the Brooklyn Navy Yard.
RiRi completed her elegant looks with a pair of pearl earrings, matching bracelets and necklace. She also had a hand bag and wore a pair of Dior pumps. She styled her hair in high ponytail and applied red lipstick. The 26-year-old singer sat in front row alongside her best friend Melissa Forde at the event.
"You know what, I spent most of my summers in Brooklyn," Rihanna told WWD of the event's location. "All my life, I grew up coming to Brooklyn. My late grandma and my granddad lived in Brooklyn. He still lives here. So I do make it to Brooklyn a bit whether it's to see the game or to see my family... But now I'm here for fashion, so this is definitely different."
Rihanna is not the only celebrity who attended the fashion show. Margot Robbie, Maggie Gyllenhaal, Marion Cotillard, Allison Williams, Grace Coddington and Anna Wintour were also present.
More Rihanna News
- Justin Bieber Wins 8 Titles in Guinness World Records 2017 Edition
- Pregnant Blac Chyna Poses Completely Naked for Paper Magazine
- Sharon Osbourne Faces Backlash After Undergoing Plastic Surgery for Her Ageless Look
- At Rob Lowe Roast, Ann Coulter Ends Up on the Receiving End of Comics' Jabs
- Jennifer Garner Appears to Be Crying During a Reunion With Ben Affleck
- Is Tupac Still Alive? Rapper's New Selfie Arrives 20 Years After His Death
- New 'Westworld' Trailer Sets Clear Distinction Between Reality and Fantasy
- New 'Miss Peregrine's Home for Peculiar Children' Featurette Highlights 'Fierce Female' Characters