Four Bodies Found at Former Tennis Star James Blake's Home After Fire Drama
A Florida home which belongs to former tennis player James Blake (II) recently caught fire, killing four people who were in the house. Two adults were found in a bedroom while two teenagers were found in their respective bedroom. Two of the deceased had upper body trauma.
Authorities received a report of loud explosion at the house on Wednesday, May 7 at 5:45 A.M. "We have also confirmed that the fire was started intentionally by an unknown accelerant," said Hillsborough County Sheriff Col. Donna Lusczynski. Officials found small commercial-type fireworks in the Tampa home.
"Due to the magnitude of the structural damage caused by the fire, this investigation will be a slow, meticulous process," said Debbie Carter of the Hillsborough County sheriff's office. "Detectives have not been in the residence and will not enter until such time Hillsborough County fire department has deemed the residence structurally safe. It is undetermined when that will be." Carter also said that autopsies to the body will be carried out to determine the cause of death.
A representative for Blake's management company IMG told The Guardian that the former tennis player was at home with his family in Connecticut when the incident took place. He has been leasing the house to the tenants for about a year.
- Lisa Marie Presley's Kids in State Custody After Indecent Child Pics Found on Ex's Computer
- Samuel L. Jackson Hints at Nick Fury's Appearance in 'Captain Marvel'
- Aaron Carter Responds to Racism Accusation After Onstage Brawl
- Angelina Jolie Takes Her 6 Kids to Cambodia Amid Brad Pitt Divorce and Custody Drama
- Zoe Saldana Gives Birth to Baby No. 3 With Marco Perego
- Royal Showdown! Kate Middleton Reportedly Feuding With Meghan Markle
- Camila Cabello Is 'Dying' to Enlist Taylor Swift for Debut Solo Album
- Donald Glover to Play Simba in 'The Lion King' Remake