Four Bodies Found at Former Tennis Star James Blake's Home After Fire Drama
A Florida home which belongs to former tennis player James Blake (II) recently caught fire, killing four people who were in the house. Two adults were found in a bedroom while two teenagers were found in their respective bedroom. Two of the deceased had upper body trauma.
Authorities received a report of loud explosion at the house on Wednesday, May 7 at 5:45 A.M. "We have also confirmed that the fire was started intentionally by an unknown accelerant," said Hillsborough County Sheriff Col. Donna Lusczynski. Officials found small commercial-type fireworks in the Tampa home.
"Due to the magnitude of the structural damage caused by the fire, this investigation will be a slow, meticulous process," said Debbie Carter of the Hillsborough County sheriff's office. "Detectives have not been in the residence and will not enter until such time Hillsborough County fire department has deemed the residence structurally safe. It is undetermined when that will be." Carter also said that autopsies to the body will be carried out to determine the cause of death.
A representative for Blake's management company IMG told The Guardian that the former tennis player was at home with his family in Connecticut when the incident took place. He has been leasing the house to the tenants for about a year.
- Kristen Stewart Racing Through L.A. in Rolling Stones' 'Ride 'Em on Down' Video
- Anderson Cooper Was Once Set Up With Andy Cohen, but Turned It Down
- Justin Bieber Spotted Reuniting, Holding Hands With Hailey Baldwin in Los Angeles
- Kid Cudi Teams Up With Travis Scott for 'Baptized in Fire', Reveals the Release Date of New Album
- Michael Fassbender Engages in Epic Carriage Chase in Extended 'Assassin's Creed' Clip
- J. Cole to Release New Album '4 Your Eyez Only'
- Andrew Garfield Wouldn't Mind Being Stranded on Desert Island With Emma Stone
- Kylie Jenner Flaunts Famous Derriere in Racy Fishnet Tights