'A Million Ways to Die in the West' Debuts New Red-Band Trailer
A new age-restricted trailer for Seth McFarlane's western comedy "A Million Ways to Die in the West" has arrived for viewing pleasure. It is packed with risky scenes showing some gory death scenes like ice block to the head and a photo shoot gone wrong.
Other not-safe-for-work footage comes from Sarah Silverman's scene with Giovanni Ribisi's dorky character, but a more explicit humor is shown when Farlane's Albert faces off an infamous outlaw played by Liam Neeson for a one-on-one gunfight.
The film follows Albert, a sheep farmer who chickens out of a gunfight and sees his fickle girlfriend leaving him for another man. He then learns how to use gun from the wife of a notorious outlaw and slowly falls for the woman. Complications ensue when the criminal returns and reclaims his woman.
Amanda Seyfried portrays Albert's gold-digging girlfriend, Neil Patrick Harris stars as the ladies man, Silverman becomes the Westward ho, and Charlize Theron plays the outlaw's wife. The western comedy will open in the U.S. on May 30.
- Chris Klein Welcomes First Child With Wife, Shares First Photos of Cute Baby Boy
- 'American Horror Story' First Season 6 Teasers Are Creepy as Hell
- JoJo to Release New Album 'Mad Love' in October
- Ed Sheeran Sparks Wedding Rumors After Spotted With Ring on That Finger
- Jennifer Aniston Bares Her Boobs While Sunbathing in Italy
- A Version of Britney Spears' 'Make Me' Without G-Eazy Surfaces Online
- Jeffrey Dean Morgan on 'The Walking Dead' Season 7: It's Negan's World Now
- First Look at New Villain in 'Transformers: The Last Knight' Revealed