'A Million Ways to Die in the West' Debuts New Red-Band Trailer
A new age-restricted trailer for Seth McFarlane's western comedy "A Million Ways to Die in the West" has arrived for viewing pleasure. It is packed with risky scenes showing some gory death scenes like ice block to the head and a photo shoot gone wrong.
Other not-safe-for-work footage comes from Sarah Silverman's scene with Giovanni Ribisi's dorky character, but a more explicit humor is shown when Farlane's Albert faces off an infamous outlaw played by Liam Neeson for a one-on-one gunfight.
The film follows Albert, a sheep farmer who chickens out of a gunfight and sees his fickle girlfriend leaving him for another man. He then learns how to use gun from the wife of a notorious outlaw and slowly falls for the woman. Complications ensue when the criminal returns and reclaims his woman.
Amanda Seyfried portrays Albert's gold-digging girlfriend, Neil Patrick Harris stars as the ladies man, Silverman becomes the Westward ho, and Charlize Theron plays the outlaw's wife. The western comedy will open in the U.S. on May 30.
- John Mayer Admits New Single 'Still Feel Like Your Man' Is About Katy Perry
- Selena Gomez Gets Teased About Her Love for Canadian Guys. See Her Reaction
- Is Amber Rose Into a Woman Now? Model Sparks Rumors She's Hooking Up With Teyana Taylor
- Iggy Azalea's Brand New Single 'Mo Bounce' Released in Full
- Possible Leaked Concept Art of 'Deadpool 2' Features Brad Pitt as Cable
- Migos Channels Inner Rock Stars in 'What the Price' Music Video
- Adele Pays Emotional Tribute to London Terror Victims During Her Concert in New Zealand
- 'The Bachelorette' Six New Suitors Strip Down During Group Date on 'Ellen Show'