'A Million Ways to Die in the West' Debuts New Red-Band Trailer
A new age-restricted trailer for Seth McFarlane's western comedy "A Million Ways to Die in the West" has arrived for viewing pleasure. It is packed with risky scenes showing some gory death scenes like ice block to the head and a photo shoot gone wrong.
Other not-safe-for-work footage comes from Sarah Silverman's scene with Giovanni Ribisi's dorky character, but a more explicit humor is shown when Farlane's Albert faces off an infamous outlaw played by Liam Neeson for a one-on-one gunfight.
The film follows Albert, a sheep farmer who chickens out of a gunfight and sees his fickle girlfriend leaving him for another man. He then learns how to use gun from the wife of a notorious outlaw and slowly falls for the woman. Complications ensue when the criminal returns and reclaims his woman.
Amanda Seyfried portrays Albert's gold-digging girlfriend, Neil Patrick Harris stars as the ladies man, Silverman becomes the Westward ho, and Charlize Theron plays the outlaw's wife. The western comedy will open in the U.S. on May 30.
- First Official Look at Emma Watson and Dan Stevens in 'Beauty and the Beast'
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Star Keegan Allen Tweets His Phone Number
- Armie Hammer Accidentally Reveals Sex of His Unborn Baby
- Kelly Osbourne Settles Lawsuit With Dad Ozzy's Mistress
- Donald Trump Has His Own Porn Video Despite Bashing Alicia Machado for Her Sex Tape
- 'Criminal Minds' Finds Thomas Gibson's Replacement, John Legend Lands 'Underground' Role
- Kim Kardashian Pays Tribute to Late Dad With Throwback Video on His Death Anniversary
- Colin Trevorrow Says 'Jurassic World 2' Will Have More Scares and Animatronic Dinosaurs