'A Million Ways to Die in the West' Debuts New Red-Band Trailer
A new age-restricted trailer for Seth McFarlane's western comedy "A Million Ways to Die in the West" has arrived for viewing pleasure. It is packed with risky scenes showing some gory death scenes like ice block to the head and a photo shoot gone wrong.
Other not-safe-for-work footage comes from Sarah Silverman's scene with Giovanni Ribisi's dorky character, but a more explicit humor is shown when Farlane's Albert faces off an infamous outlaw played by Liam Neeson for a one-on-one gunfight.
The film follows Albert, a sheep farmer who chickens out of a gunfight and sees his fickle girlfriend leaving him for another man. He then learns how to use gun from the wife of a notorious outlaw and slowly falls for the woman. Complications ensue when the criminal returns and reclaims his woman.
Amanda Seyfried portrays Albert's gold-digging girlfriend, Neil Patrick Harris stars as the ladies man, Silverman becomes the Westward ho, and Charlize Theron plays the outlaw's wife. The western comedy will open in the U.S. on May 30.
- Six Shortest Celebrity Marriages
- Dating for Nine Months, Drew Barrymore Is Set to Wed for the Fourth Time
- So Cool! Watch Lee Joon Gi Do His Own Dangerous Stunt for 'Criminal Minds'
- Goo Hara Is Accused of Smoking Marijuana After Posting a Photo of Hand-Rolled Cigarette
- Chrissy Teigen Is Blocked by Donald Trump After Posting This on Twitter
- Rick Ross Won't Sign Female Rapper to His Label as He Will 'End Up F**king' Her
- Amber Rose Reveals Kanye West Almost Caused Her to Commit Suicide After Their Breakup
- Full-Length Trailer for 'Close Encounters of the Third Kind' Re-Release Unleashed