'A Million Ways to Die in the West' Debuts New Red-Band Trailer
A new age-restricted trailer for Seth McFarlane's western comedy "A Million Ways to Die in the West" has arrived for viewing pleasure. It is packed with risky scenes showing some gory death scenes like ice block to the head and a photo shoot gone wrong.
Other not-safe-for-work footage comes from Sarah Silverman's scene with Giovanni Ribisi's dorky character, but a more explicit humor is shown when Farlane's Albert faces off an infamous outlaw played by Liam Neeson for a one-on-one gunfight.
The film follows Albert, a sheep farmer who chickens out of a gunfight and sees his fickle girlfriend leaving him for another man. He then learns how to use gun from the wife of a notorious outlaw and slowly falls for the woman. Complications ensue when the criminal returns and reclaims his woman.
Amanda Seyfried portrays Albert's gold-digging girlfriend, Neil Patrick Harris stars as the ladies man, Silverman becomes the Westward ho, and Charlize Theron plays the outlaw's wife. The western comedy will open in the U.S. on May 30.
- Bob Dylan Called 'Arrogant' for Ignoring Nobel Prize Win
- 'Doctor Strange' Star Tilda Swinton Wants Her Own Marvel Movie
- Jay-Z Makes History as Nominee for 2017 Songwriters Hall of Fame
- Police Called to Larsa and Scottie Pippen's House Before Divorce Announcement
- Did Madonna Just Clap Back at Lady GaGa With This Meme?
- Leonardo DiCaprio to Play the Man Who Invented Rock and Roll in Sam Phillips Biopic
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie to Sell Their Chateau Miraval in France Amid Divorce
- Director Tim Miller Leaves 'Deadpool 2' Due to Creative Differences