Kiefer Sutherland Denies Dating Sofia Karstens
Kiefer Sutherland dismisses rumors that he's dating actress Sofia Karstens. A representative for the "24: Live Another Day" actor confirms to PEOPLE that the dating reports are not true. A separate source, meanwhile, adds that the pair met "once or twice, but there's nothing more to it."
Reports of Sutherland and Karstens' romance emerged recently when the two actors were seen spending their time together in New York City. The 47-year-old star was in the city to promote the FOX miniseries.
Karstens reportedly has filed for legal separation from her husband Jason London. Sutherland, meanwhile, was previously married to Elizabeth Kelly Winn and Camelia Kath. He was romantically linked to Siobhan Bonnouvrier in 2009.
Sutherland's Jack Bauer is back on "24: Live Another Day" after four-year hiatus. Playing counter-terorist agent, Sutherland takes part on the action series which debuted in the U.S. on Monday, May 5 alongside Benjamin Bratt, Yvonne Strahovski, Giles Matthey and Kim Raver among others.
"In the past when fans in the street would call out to me, 'Jack!' I didn't respond," the actor told Independent of his popular role. "But now I'm proud of it. I've spent a third of my professional life doing this show and I love the fact that people adore it."
More Kiefer Sutherland News
- Kristin Cavallari Will Not Watch 'The Hills' Re-Runs Because It's 'Brutal'
- Kirsten Storms Breaks Silence on Her Temporary 'General Hospital' Leave
- Jesse Eisenberg Confirms He Will Return for 'Justice League'
- Sam Mendes Confirms He Won't Direct the Next James Bond Movie
- Keira Knightley's Acting in 'Begin Again' Gets Criticized by Director
- Gwen Stefani and Blake Shelton Take Her Birthday Son to Indianapolis 500
- Ariana Grande Cancels Rock in Rio Performance Due to Throat and Sinus Infection
- Johnny Depp's Ex Vanessa Paradis and Daughter Lily-Rose Defend Him Amid Amber Heard Drama