Kiefer Sutherland Denies Dating Sofia Karstens
Kiefer Sutherland dismisses rumors that he's dating actress Sofia Karstens. A representative for the "24: Live Another Day" actor confirms to PEOPLE that the dating reports are not true. A separate source, meanwhile, adds that the pair met "once or twice, but there's nothing more to it."
Reports of Sutherland and Karstens' romance emerged recently when the two actors were seen spending their time together in New York City. The 47-year-old star was in the city to promote the FOX miniseries.
Karstens reportedly has filed for legal separation from her husband Jason London. Sutherland, meanwhile, was previously married to Elizabeth Kelly Winn and Camelia Kath. He was romantically linked to Siobhan Bonnouvrier in 2009.
Sutherland's Jack Bauer is back on "24: Live Another Day" after four-year hiatus. Playing counter-terorist agent, Sutherland takes part on the action series which debuted in the U.S. on Monday, May 5 alongside Benjamin Bratt, Yvonne Strahovski, Giles Matthey and Kim Raver among others.
"In the past when fans in the street would call out to me, 'Jack!' I didn't respond," the actor told Independent of his popular role. "But now I'm proud of it. I've spent a third of my professional life doing this show and I love the fact that people adore it."
- Avril Lavigne's New Album Is on the Way
- Bella Thorne Comes Out as Bisexual After Photo of Her Kissing Another Woman Emerged
- Amber Rose Rumored to Join 'Dancing with the Stars' Season 23
- Check Out First Look at Anthony Hopkins' Odin on Set of 'Thor: Ragnarok'
- Amazon Adapting Martin Scorsese's 'The Departed' Into TV series
- Emma Stone Sings Sad Heartbreak Song in New 'La La Land' Teaser Trailer
- Sarah Paulson Joins Ryan Murphy's 'Feud' as Late Actress Geraldine Page
- Shannen Doherty Settles Health Insurance Lawsuit With Ex-Manager Amid Cancer Battle