Kiefer Sutherland Denies Dating Sofia Karstens
Kiefer Sutherland dismisses rumors that he's dating actress Sofia Karstens. A representative for the "24: Live Another Day" actor confirms to PEOPLE that the dating reports are not true. A separate source, meanwhile, adds that the pair met "once or twice, but there's nothing more to it."
Reports of Sutherland and Karstens' romance emerged recently when the two actors were seen spending their time together in New York City. The 47-year-old star was in the city to promote the FOX miniseries.
Karstens reportedly has filed for legal separation from her husband Jason London. Sutherland, meanwhile, was previously married to Elizabeth Kelly Winn and Camelia Kath. He was romantically linked to Siobhan Bonnouvrier in 2009.
Sutherland's Jack Bauer is back on "24: Live Another Day" after four-year hiatus. Playing counter-terorist agent, Sutherland takes part on the action series which debuted in the U.S. on Monday, May 5 alongside Benjamin Bratt, Yvonne Strahovski, Giles Matthey and Kim Raver among others.
"In the past when fans in the street would call out to me, 'Jack!' I didn't respond," the actor told Independent of his popular role. "But now I'm proud of it. I've spent a third of my professional life doing this show and I love the fact that people adore it."
- Are Jon Hamm and Jenny Slate Dating? Pal Says 'They're a Perfect Match'
- Emily Ratajkowski Parades Her Impressive Bum in Tiny Thong Bikini in Italy
- Going Too Far? Halsey Shades Britney Spears, Demi Lovato and Katy Perry
- Are Park Bo Gum and Jang Nara Getting Married?
- Will Ferrell's 'The House' Co-Star Speaks Up About Mariah Carey's Diva Behaviors on Set
- Here's Why Kenya Moore Kept Her Husband's Identity Secret
- Taylor Swift Makes Many Heartbreak Songs for New Album Despite Blooming Romance With Joe Alwyn
- Are They Hooking Up? Amber Rose Spotted Leaving a Club With 21 Savage