Video Premiere: Shakira's 'Dare (La La La)'
Shakira invades the dance floor in a music video for her latest single "Dare (La La La)". The song is released in two versions, English and Spanish, and both get similar music videos that show the Colombian singer busting her sexy moves. A crowd joins her near the end of it.
While dancing on top of a building, strutting her stuff in a maze garden, and strolling through the street, the blonde beauty is seducing her fans with lyrics, "Is it true that you love me/ I dare you to kiss me/ With everyone watching/ It's truth or dare on the dancefloor."
"Dare (La La La)" is lifted off her self-titled album which peaked at No. 2 on Billboard Hot 200 since being released last month. "Shakira" album was originally set for 2012, but was delayed due to her pregnancy. She gave birth to her first son with footballer Gerard Pique, in January 2013.
Shakira's "Dare (La La La)" music video (English version)
Shakira's "Dare (La La La)" music video (Spanish version)
- Calvin Harris Won't Date Another Celebrity Thanks to 'Narcissist' Taylor Swift
- Fans Petition 'Star Wars' to Include First Gay Character to Honor Orlando Victims
- Get to Know More About 'The Walking Dead' Villain Negan! His Backstory Is Revealed in Comics
- Rihanna Shares 'Saucy' Video of Her Crotch
- Paris Hilton Likes a Shady Meme to Remind Kanye West She Made Kim Kardashian Famous
- Dwayne Johnson Shares New Picture From 'Fast and Furious 8' Set
- Calvin Harris Also Moves On - The DJ Is Surrounded by Sexy Ladies on a Yacht
- Video: Prince Harry Joins Coldplay Onstage During Kensington Palace Concert