Video Premiere: Shakira's 'Dare (La La La)'
Shakira invades the dance floor in a music video for her latest single "Dare (La La La)". The song is released in two versions, English and Spanish, and both get similar music videos that show the Colombian singer busting her sexy moves. A crowd joins her near the end of it.
While dancing on top of a building, strutting her stuff in a maze garden, and strolling through the street, the blonde beauty is seducing her fans with lyrics, "Is it true that you love me/ I dare you to kiss me/ With everyone watching/ It's truth or dare on the dancefloor."
"Dare (La La La)" is lifted off her self-titled album which peaked at No. 2 on Billboard Hot 200 since being released last month. "Shakira" album was originally set for 2012, but was delayed due to her pregnancy. She gave birth to her first son with footballer Gerard Pique, in January 2013.
Shakira's "Dare (La La La)" music video (English version)
Shakira's "Dare (La La La)" music video (Spanish version)
- 'The Voice' Season 12 Sneak Peek: Watch 29-Year-Old J. Chosen Blow the Coaches' Mind
- Sinead O'Connor Apologizes for Saying Arsenio Hall Gave Prince Drugs
- See Lethal Charlize Theron in New 'Atomic Blonde' Poster
- Brooklyn Beckham Gets Dating Advice From Anais Gallagher
- Nicole Scherzinger Goes Underwear Free in Dazzling Dress at BRIT Awards After-Party
- 'This Is Us' to Bring Back Ron Cephas Jones in Season 2 After That Emotional Road Trip
- Gigi and Bella Hadid Go Vampy for Milan Fashion Week
- NBC's 'Taken' Opening Scene Reveals How Bryan Mills' Sister Is Murdered