Video Premiere: Shakira's 'Dare (La La La)'
Shakira invades the dance floor in a music video for her latest single "Dare (La La La)". The song is released in two versions, English and Spanish, and both get similar music videos that show the Colombian singer busting her sexy moves. A crowd joins her near the end of it.
While dancing on top of a building, strutting her stuff in a maze garden, and strolling through the street, the blonde beauty is seducing her fans with lyrics, "Is it true that you love me/ I dare you to kiss me/ With everyone watching/ It's truth or dare on the dancefloor."
"Dare (La La La)" is lifted off her self-titled album which peaked at No. 2 on Billboard Hot 200 since being released last month. "Shakira" album was originally set for 2012, but was delayed due to her pregnancy. She gave birth to her first son with footballer Gerard Pique, in January 2013.
- 'Suicide Squad' Director Addresses Joker Fan Theory
- Blac Chyna Gets Love From Kim While Attending a Kardashian Family Event Sans Rob
- Khloe Kardashian Slams Donald Trump as Elizabeth Banks Likens Him to 'Hunger Games' Character
- Not a Wise Spender, Kylie Jenner Is Reportedly Nearly Broke
- 'Suicide Squad' Star Ike Barinholtz Welcomes Second Baby With Wife
- T.J. Miller Parties Hard in First 'Office Christmas Party' Trailer
- Watch Stephen Colbert Crash and Get Kicked Off DNC Stage During 'Hunger Games' Spoof
- Kendall Jenner on Freeing Her Nipples: 'I Don't See What the Big Deal Is'