Video Premiere: Shakira's 'Dare (La La La)'
Shakira invades the dance floor in a music video for her latest single "Dare (La La La)". The song is released in two versions, English and Spanish, and both get similar music videos that show the Colombian singer busting her sexy moves. A crowd joins her near the end of it.
While dancing on top of a building, strutting her stuff in a maze garden, and strolling through the street, the blonde beauty is seducing her fans with lyrics, "Is it true that you love me/ I dare you to kiss me/ With everyone watching/ It's truth or dare on the dancefloor."
"Dare (La La La)" is lifted off her self-titled album which peaked at No. 2 on Billboard Hot 200 since being released last month. "Shakira" album was originally set for 2012, but was delayed due to her pregnancy. She gave birth to her first son with footballer Gerard Pique, in January 2013.
- Nick Jonas Shares His First Photo From 'Jumanji' Set, but There's a Catch
- The Internet Mocks Donald Trump for Sniffling and Drinking a Lot During Presidential Debate
- Listen to DNCE's New Single 'Body Moves'
- New 'Luke Cage' Trailer Reveals Surprise Cameos
- Jessica Simpson's Marriage in Trouble? She and Husband Reportedly 'Fighting Non-Stop' for Months
- 'Dancing with the Stars' Recap: Which Pairs Win Immunity in Face-Off Week?
- Rob Kardashian Tweets Kylie's Number as He Blasts His Family for Snubbing Blac Chyna
- Report: Drake Is Actually Gay and His Rihanna Romance Is Fake