Music Video From 'The Fault in Our Stars' Soundtrack 'Let Me In'
The first music video from "The Fault in Our Stars" is Grouplove's "Let Me In". Scenes from the upcoming romance film are mixed with the band performing the song on an outdoor stage.
"Let me in, let me closer, got my hands tight like I ride a roller coaster," the band sings. The song was specifically written for the film which stars Shailene Woodley and Ansel Elgort. The soundtrack will also feature a slew of other original songs from Ed Sheeran, Charlie XCX, Lykki Li, Ray LaMontagne and Birdy among others. The album will be released on May 19.
"The Fault in Our Stars" follows two teenagers who share an acerbic wit, a disdain for the conventional, and a love that sweeps them on a journey. Their relationship is all the more miraculous given that Hazel's other constant companion is an oxygen tank, Gus jokes about his prosthetic leg, and they met and fell in love at a cancer support group. The film will be released June 6 in U.S. theaters.
- Lamar Odom Caught Partying With Scantily-Clad Ladies at Strip Club and Smoking Marijuana
- Watch First Trailer for Sundance Hit 'Manchester by the Sea' Starring Casey Affleck
- I'm Guilty! 'Obsessed' Kim Kardashian Admits She Steals Things From Hotels
- Taylor Swift and Tom Hiddleston Already Have Their First 'Major' Fight - What Is It About?
- Is The Flash Coming to 'Big Bang Theory'?
- Miley Cyrus Reportedly Pays for Everything in Her Relationship With Liam Hemsworth
- Prince William Says He Still Misses Princess Diana Every Day and We Can't Help Tearing Up
- Will X-Men Join Avengers in 'Infinity War'? Here's What Joe Russo Says