Music Video From 'The Fault in Our Stars' Soundtrack 'Let Me In'
The first music video from "The Fault in Our Stars" is Grouplove's "Let Me In". Scenes from the upcoming romance film are mixed with the band performing the song on an outdoor stage.
"Let me in, let me closer, got my hands tight like I ride a roller coaster," the band sings. The song was specifically written for the film which stars Shailene Woodley and Ansel Elgort. The soundtrack will also feature a slew of other original songs from Ed Sheeran, Charlie XCX, Lykki Li, Ray LaMontagne and Birdy among others. The album will be released on May 19.
"The Fault in Our Stars" follows two teenagers who share an acerbic wit, a disdain for the conventional, and a love that sweeps them on a journey. Their relationship is all the more miraculous given that Hazel's other constant companion is an oxygen tank, Gus jokes about his prosthetic leg, and they met and fell in love at a cancer support group. The film will be released June 6 in U.S. theaters.
- Police Called to Larsa and Scottie Pippen's House Before Divorce Announcement
- Did Madonna Just Clap Back at Lady GaGa With This Meme?
- Leonardo DiCaprio to Play the Man Who Invented Rock and Roll in Sam Phillips Biopic
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie to Sell Their Chateau Miraval in France Amid Divorce
- Director Tim Miller Leaves 'Deadpool 2' Due to Creative Differences
- Wait... What? Is Tiger Woods Saying He Doesn't Regret Cheating on Elin Nordegren?
- Marvel Pulls 'Invincible Iron Man' Cover After Accusations of 'Sexualizing' Its Underage Hero
- No More Sexy Selfies? Kim Kardashian Is Re-Emerging 'More Covered Up' and 'Less Make-Up'