Music Video From 'The Fault in Our Stars' Soundtrack 'Let Me In'
The first music video from "The Fault in Our Stars" is Grouplove's "Let Me In". Scenes from the upcoming romance film are mixed with the band performing the song on an outdoor stage.
"Let me in, let me closer, got my hands tight like I ride a roller coaster," the band sings. The song was specifically written for the film which stars Shailene Woodley and Ansel Elgort. The soundtrack will also feature a slew of other original songs from Ed Sheeran, Charlie XCX, Lykki Li, Ray LaMontagne and Birdy among others. The album will be released on May 19.
"The Fault in Our Stars" follows two teenagers who share an acerbic wit, a disdain for the conventional, and a love that sweeps them on a journey. Their relationship is all the more miraculous given that Hazel's other constant companion is an oxygen tank, Gus jokes about his prosthetic leg, and they met and fell in love at a cancer support group. The film will be released June 6 in U.S. theaters.
- Morgan Freeman Eyed to Join Disney's New 'Nutcracker' Film
- Get Your First Look at Tyler Hoechlin as Clark Kent on 'Supergirl'
- Taika Waititi Hints at Thanos' Connection to 'Thor: Ragnarok' in New Photo
- Lindsey Vonn Accidentally Flashes Underwear on the Red Carpet
- Rihanna Swarmed by Her Fans in 'Goodnight Gotham' Music Video
- Tony Parker Welcomes Second Child With Wife Axelle Francine
- Candice Swanepoel Bares Baby Bump While Posing Completely Naked in This Photo
- 'Sesame Street' Reconsiders Layoffs After Public Outcry, Actor Says