Music Video From 'The Fault in Our Stars' Soundtrack 'Let Me In'
The first music video from "The Fault in Our Stars" is Grouplove's "Let Me In". Scenes from the upcoming romance film are mixed with the band performing the song on an outdoor stage.
"Let me in, let me closer, got my hands tight like I ride a roller coaster," the band sings. The song was specifically written for the film which stars Shailene Woodley and Ansel Elgort. The soundtrack will also feature a slew of other original songs from Ed Sheeran, Charlie XCX, Lykki Li, Ray LaMontagne and Birdy among others. The album will be released on May 19.
"The Fault in Our Stars" follows two teenagers who share an acerbic wit, a disdain for the conventional, and a love that sweeps them on a journey. Their relationship is all the more miraculous given that Hazel's other constant companion is an oxygen tank, Gus jokes about his prosthetic leg, and they met and fell in love at a cancer support group. The film will be released June 6 in U.S. theaters.
Grouplove's "Let Me In" music video
- Colin Farrell Joins Tim Burton's 'Dumbo' live-Action Movie
- Jay-Z Is Producing a Series About Trayvon Martin
- Pamela Anderson Storms Off TV Set After Being Offended by an Old School Photo
- Mariah Carey Flashes Nipples as She Goes Braless in Skintight Dress
- Selena Gomez Shares Message of Empowerment to High School Students During Surprise Visit
- Animated 'KUWTK' Series Is on the Way
- John Mayer Admits New Single 'Still Feel Like Your Man' Is About Katy Perry
- Selena Gomez Gets Teased About Her Love for Canadian Guys. See Her Reaction