Music Video From 'The Fault in Our Stars' Soundtrack 'Let Me In'
The first music video from "The Fault in Our Stars" is Grouplove's "Let Me In". Scenes from the upcoming romance film are mixed with the band performing the song on an outdoor stage.
"Let me in, let me closer, got my hands tight like I ride a roller coaster," the band sings. The song was specifically written for the film which stars Shailene Woodley and Ansel Elgort. The soundtrack will also feature a slew of other original songs from Ed Sheeran, Charlie XCX, Lykki Li, Ray LaMontagne and Birdy among others. The album will be released on May 19.
"The Fault in Our Stars" follows two teenagers who share an acerbic wit, a disdain for the conventional, and a love that sweeps them on a journey. Their relationship is all the more miraculous given that Hazel's other constant companion is an oxygen tank, Gus jokes about his prosthetic leg, and they met and fell in love at a cancer support group. The film will be released June 6 in U.S. theaters.
- Watch: Louis Tomlinson Performs 'Just Hold On' in Honor of His Late Mother
- Jennifer Lawrence Apologizes to Hawaiian People for Joking About Sacred Rocks
- Tim Miller Opens Up on Why He Left 'Deadpool 2'
- Donald Trump Clarifies 'Apprentice' Rumors, Insists He Will Devote 'Zero Time' to the Show
- Tom Holland Enrolled in High School Under Fake Name for 'Spider-Man: Homecoming'
- Kylie Jenner Awkwardly Gets Turned Down When Trying to Carry Tyga's Son King Cairo
- Mandy Moore and Milo Ventimiglia Share Adorable 'This Is Us' Family Photos. See Who's Missing
- Ryan Reynolds Wants 'Deadpool' / 'Wolverine' Crossover to Happen