Emma Stone and Joaquin Phoenix Join Woody Allen's Secret Project
Woody Allen's new pic will be backed up by Emma Stone and Joaquin Phoenix, it has been reported. The project is so secretive that plot details and title have remained under wrap.
Allen is expected to write and direct the movie. He is known to work with the same actors for years but this would be his first time working with Phoenix. As for Stone, Allen directed her in "Magic in the Moonlight" which is in post-production.
Sources told Variety that the film would start shooting this July with more casting announcement to be made. Prolific names in the industry are expected to join the movie. The film is yet to have a distributor but Sony Pictures Classics is reportedly a front-runner.
Stone is fresh off starring as Gwen Stacy in blockbuster "The Amazing Spider-Man 2". Phoenix's last movie was the Oscar-winning "Her".
- Steven Tyler Confirms Aerosmith's 2017 Farewell Tour
- 'Rogue One' Releases More New Photos. Also Get Detail of Mon Mothma's Bigger Role
- Taylor Swift Flies to U.K. to Meet Tom Hiddleston's Mom. See Picture of Their Happy Outing
- 'Game of Thrones' Season Finale Won't Slow Down the Pace, People Will Die
- Audrina Patridge and Fiance Welcome Baby Girl Kirra Max
- Getting Married? Tyga Calls Kylie Jenner His 'Wifey'
- Christina Aguilera Performs 'Change' on 'Jimmy Kimmel Live!' to Support Orlando
- Justin Bieber's Music Video Vixen Xenia Deli, 26, Marries 62-Year-Old Man in Lavish Wedding