Emma Stone and Joaquin Phoenix Join Woody Allen's Secret Project
Woody Allen's new pic will be backed up by Emma Stone and Joaquin Phoenix, it has been reported. The project is so secretive that plot details and title have remained under wrap.
Allen is expected to write and direct the movie. He is known to work with the same actors for years but this would be his first time working with Phoenix. As for Stone, Allen directed her in "Magic in the Moonlight" which is in post-production.
Sources told Variety that the film would start shooting this July with more casting announcement to be made. Prolific names in the industry are expected to join the movie. The film is yet to have a distributor but Sony Pictures Classics is reportedly a front-runner.
Stone is fresh off starring as Gwen Stacy in blockbuster "The Amazing Spider-Man 2". Phoenix's last movie was the Oscar-winning "Her".
- Miley Cyrus and Liam Hemsworth Are Reportedly Trying for Twins
- Kim Kardashian Is Jealous of Kourtney's Banging Bikini Body
- From Jail to Cannes! 'Hot Felon' Jeremy Meeks Partying With Nicki Minaj at amfAR Gala
- Your Favorite 'Game of Thrones' Stars Will Get More Screen Time in Season 7
- Kylie Jenner Reportedly Pregnant With Travis Scott's Baby
- Leonardo DiCaprio Mingles With Bella Hadid in Cannes, Sparks Romance Rumors
- See Ben Affleck Hilariously Imitating Christian Bale's Batman for Red Nose Day
- Zayn Malik Regrets His 'Fifty Shades' Duet With Taylor Swift