Emma Stone and Joaquin Phoenix Join Woody Allen's Secret Project
Woody Allen's new pic will be backed up by Emma Stone and Joaquin Phoenix, it has been reported. The project is so secretive that plot details and title have remained under wrap.
Allen is expected to write and direct the movie. He is known to work with the same actors for years but this would be his first time working with Phoenix. As for Stone, Allen directed her in "Magic in the Moonlight" which is in post-production.
Sources told Variety that the film would start shooting this July with more casting announcement to be made. Prolific names in the industry are expected to join the movie. The film is yet to have a distributor but Sony Pictures Classics is reportedly a front-runner.
Stone is fresh off starring as Gwen Stacy in blockbuster "The Amazing Spider-Man 2". Phoenix's last movie was the Oscar-winning "Her".
- Benedict Cumberbatch Interviews Tom Hiddleston and Refuses to Ask Him About Taylor Swift
- Kim Kardashian's Prankster Attacked Her Because She's So Fake
- Lifetime's Britney Spears Biopic: Here's First Look at Nathan Keyes as Justin Timberlake
- Johnny Depp and Michelle Pfeiffer Eyed to Join 'Murder on the Orient Express'
- Selena Gomez Is Queen of Instagram, Becomes the First Person to Reach 100M Followers
- Leonardo DiCaprio Reportedly Planning a 'Secret Wedding' to Nina Agdal
- Listen to Juicy J's New Single 'Ballin' Feat. Kanye West
- 'Black Panther' Casts 'Person of Interest' Alum Winston Duke as Villainous Man-Ape