Emma Stone and Joaquin Phoenix Join Woody Allen's Secret Project
Woody Allen's new pic will be backed up by Emma Stone and Joaquin Phoenix, it has been reported. The project is so secretive that plot details and title have remained under wrap.
Allen is expected to write and direct the movie. He is known to work with the same actors for years but this would be his first time working with Phoenix. As for Stone, Allen directed her in "Magic in the Moonlight" which is in post-production.
Sources told Variety that the film would start shooting this July with more casting announcement to be made. Prolific names in the industry are expected to join the movie. The film is yet to have a distributor but Sony Pictures Classics is reportedly a front-runner.
Stone is fresh off starring as Gwen Stacy in blockbuster "The Amazing Spider-Man 2". Phoenix's last movie was the Oscar-winning "Her".
- Donald Trump Calls 'SNL' Unwatchable, Alec Baldwin Reacts
- Jensen Ackles and Danneel Harris Welcome Twin Babies
- 'Sense8' Announces Premiere Dates for Christmas Special and Season 2
- Watch: Shawn Mendes Makes His Debut on 'SNL'
- Alec Baldwin's Donald Trump Can't Stop Tweeting During National Security Briefing on 'SNL'
- Mantis Reveals Star-Lord's Deep Dark Secret in 'Guardians of the Galaxy 2' New Trailer
- Watch: Rita Ora Drops Her Top in Raunchy Love Advent Video
- Britney Spears Gets Surprise Birthday Cake on Stage at 2016 Jingle Ball