Emma Stone and Joaquin Phoenix Join Woody Allen's Secret Project
Woody Allen's new pic will be backed up by Emma Stone and Joaquin Phoenix, it has been reported. The project is so secretive that plot details and title have remained under wrap.
Allen is expected to write and direct the movie. He is known to work with the same actors for years but this would be his first time working with Phoenix. As for Stone, Allen directed her in "Magic in the Moonlight" which is in post-production.
Sources told Variety that the film would start shooting this July with more casting announcement to be made. Prolific names in the industry are expected to join the movie. The film is yet to have a distributor but Sony Pictures Classics is reportedly a front-runner.
Stone is fresh off starring as Gwen Stacy in blockbuster "The Amazing Spider-Man 2". Phoenix's last movie was the Oscar-winning "Her".
- Lamar Odom Admits to Drugs Abuse and Multiple Affairs During Khloe Kardashian Marriage
- Pennywise the Clown Preys on Kids in 'It' Teaser Trailer
- Portia de Rossi Wants Ellen DeGeneres to Enter Rehab
- Kelly Ripa Involved in Drug Overdose Scandal
- Justin Timberlake Teases His Upcoming Collab With Timbaland and Pharrell
- Blac Chyna Blasts Tyga on Snapchat for Not Paying Her Child Support
- Watch Teaser of 'War of the Planet of the Apes' New Trailer
- Watch Danny Brown's Graphic Video for 'Ain't It Funny', Directed by Jonah Hill