Kristin Cavallari and Jay Cutler Welcome Second Son Jaxon
Congratulations are in order for Kristin Cavallari and her husband Jay Cutler. The former star of MTV's "The Hills" delivered her second son on Wednesday, May 7. The bundle of joy weighed 7 lbs 11 oz. "Welcome Jaxon Wyatt Cutler," she tweeted along with a picture of a cute woolen hat and a pair of baby booties.
Kristin, 27, tied the knot with 31-year-old Jay, a Chicago Bears quarterback, in the summer of 2013, roughly a year after she gave birth to their first son Camden Jack who was born on August 8, 2012. She announced her second pregnancy last October, a few months after the wedding.
"I'm lucky," she told E! News. "Both pregnancies have been really easy for me, I've just been really tired. It's just one of those things where I could literally sleep all day everyday but I'm snapping out of it a little bit now that I'm in the second trimester."
- Iron Man Slips Into His Upgraded Armor in New 'Avengers: Infinity War' Set Photos
- 'The Lowe Files' Teaser Sees Rob Lowe and Sons Delving Into Unsolved Mysteries
- Rita Ora Flashes Thong in Sheer Red Dress
- Iggy Azalea Claps Back After Halsey Called Her 'Moron': 'I Don't Know Her'
- James Harden Realizes His Big Crush on Nicki Minaj After Giving Her Thirsty Stare at NBA Awards
- Michelle Rodriguez Threatens to Quit 'Fast and Furious' Franchise Over Its Depiction of Women
- Paris Hilton and Chris Zylka Are Reportedly Getting Engaged Soon
- Missing the Kids, Brad Pitt Urges Angelina Jolie to Have Family Reunion