Kristin Cavallari and Jay Cutler Welcome Second Son Jaxon
Congratulations are in order for Kristin Cavallari and her husband Jay Cutler. The former star of MTV's "The Hills" delivered her second son on Wednesday, May 7. The bundle of joy weighed 7 lbs 11 oz. "Welcome Jaxon Wyatt Cutler," she tweeted along with a picture of a cute woolen hat and a pair of baby booties.
Kristin, 27, tied the knot with 31-year-old Jay, a Chicago Bears quarterback, in the summer of 2013, roughly a year after she gave birth to their first son Camden Jack who was born on August 8, 2012. She announced her second pregnancy last October, a few months after the wedding.
"I'm lucky," she told E! News. "Both pregnancies have been really easy for me, I've just been really tired. It's just one of those things where I could literally sleep all day everyday but I'm snapping out of it a little bit now that I'm in the second trimester."
- Kylie Jenner Wraps Her Body With Real Snake in Sneak Peek of Sexy 2017 Calendar
- Lady GaGa Shares Kindness With the Help of Taylor Kinney and Her Mom
- Shia LaBeouf Unleashes New Freestyle in Response to Soulja Boy's Threats
- Nicki Minaj Gets Heavily Criticized for Making Fun of Mentally Ill Woman
- 'The Mummy' Director on Whether Tom Cruise's Character Dies in the First Trailer
- 'Westworld' Showrunners Address Evil Dolores and Ford's Fate
- Justin Bieber Announces 2017 U.S. Stadium Tour Dates
- Blac Chyna Seems to Diss Kylie Jenner and Tyga on Snapchat. Is This Khloe's Response?