Kristin Cavallari and Jay Cutler Welcome Second Son Jaxon
Congratulations are in order for Kristin Cavallari and her husband Jay Cutler. The former star of MTV's "The Hills" delivered her second son on Wednesday, May 7. The bundle of joy weighed 7 lbs 11 oz. "Welcome Jaxon Wyatt Cutler," she tweeted along with a picture of a cute woolen hat and a pair of baby booties.
Kristin, 27, tied the knot with 31-year-old Jay, a Chicago Bears quarterback, in the summer of 2013, roughly a year after she gave birth to their first son Camden Jack who was born on August 8, 2012. She announced her second pregnancy last October, a few months after the wedding.
"I'm lucky," she told E! News. "Both pregnancies have been really easy for me, I've just been really tired. It's just one of those things where I could literally sleep all day everyday but I'm snapping out of it a little bit now that I'm in the second trimester."
- Iggy Azalea and French Montana Are Pictured Kissing as a Source Confirms Their Relationship
- It's Official: 'Pretty Little Liars' to End With Season 7, 'Grimm' Canceled After 6 Seasons
- Red Band Trailer for 'Kevin Hart: What Now?' Sees Halle Berry as the Comedian's Bond Girl
- Watch Ariana Grande and Nicki Minaj Ooze Sexiness in 'Side to Side' Video
- Is Kanye West Trying to Make Up With Taylor Swift With This Picture?
- Bella Thorne Rises to Stardom in Trailer for 'Famous in Love' From 'Pretty Little Liars' Creator
- Ben Affleck's Batman May Face Off Deathstroke in Solo Movie
- Justin Bieber Accidentally Reactivates Instagram Account