Kristin Cavallari and Jay Cutler Welcome Second Son Jaxon
Congratulations are in order for Kristin Cavallari and her husband Jay Cutler. The former star of MTV's "The Hills" delivered her second son on Wednesday, May 7. The bundle of joy weighed 7 lbs 11 oz. "Welcome Jaxon Wyatt Cutler," she tweeted along with a picture of a cute woolen hat and a pair of baby booties.
Kristin, 27, tied the knot with 31-year-old Jay, a Chicago Bears quarterback, in the summer of 2013, roughly a year after she gave birth to their first son Camden Jack who was born on August 8, 2012. She announced her second pregnancy last October, a few months after the wedding.
"I'm lucky," she told E! News. "Both pregnancies have been really easy for me, I've just been really tired. It's just one of those things where I could literally sleep all day everyday but I'm snapping out of it a little bit now that I'm in the second trimester."
- 'True Blood' Alum Stephen Moyer Lands Lead Role on FOX's 'X-Men' Series Pilot
- Mariah Carey's Boobs Almost Spill Out of Her Plunging Dress at Vanity Fair's Oscars Party
- Selena Gomez and The Weeknd Go for a Date Night in Paris as Bella Hadid Parties Just Blocks Away
- Russell Crowe May Portray Cable in 'Deadpool 2'
- Keyshia Cole Punishes Cheating Boyfriend in 'You' Music Video Ft. Remy Ma and French Montana
- Vera Farmiga Set to Star as Millie Bobby Brown's On-Screen Mother in 'Godzilla 2'
- Lorde Teases Upcoming Music With Mysterious Ad
- 'The Voice' Season 12 Premiere: Gwen Stefani Returns as Coach and Wins the First Four-Way Battle