Kristin Cavallari and Jay Cutler Welcome Second Son Jaxon
Congratulations are in order for Kristin Cavallari and her husband Jay Cutler. The former star of MTV's "The Hills" delivered her second son on Wednesday, May 7. The bundle of joy weighed 7 lbs 11 oz. "Welcome Jaxon Wyatt Cutler," she tweeted along with a picture of a cute woolen hat and a pair of baby booties.
Kristin, 27, tied the knot with 31-year-old Jay, a Chicago Bears quarterback, in the summer of 2013, roughly a year after she gave birth to their first son Camden Jack who was born on August 8, 2012. She announced her second pregnancy last October, a few months after the wedding.
"I'm lucky," she told E! News. "Both pregnancies have been really easy for me, I've just been really tired. It's just one of those things where I could literally sleep all day everyday but I'm snapping out of it a little bit now that I'm in the second trimester."
More Kristin Cavallari News
- Priyanka Chopra Throws Her Hat Into the Ring to Be Female James Bond
- Listen to a Preview of Shawn Mendes' New Song 'Better'
- Elijah Wood Clarifies Comment on Child Sex Abuse in Hollywood, Says It's Misinterpreted
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Boss Confirms Someone's Getting Married in Season 7
- Anne Hathaway Throws Shade at the Kardashians, Says It's Unintentional
- Eminem Sells Bricks of His Childhood Home for 'Marshall Mathers LP' Anniversary
- Did Jennifer Lawrence Just Say She Was Under the Influence While Filming 'The Hunger Games'?
- Helen Hunt Mistaken for Jodie Foster by Starbucks Barista. Read the Funny Story