Bruce Willis and Emma Heming Welcome Baby Girl Evelyn Penn
It's a baby girl for Bruce Willis, 59, and Emma Heming, 35. The model gave birth to daughter Evelyn Penn in Los Angeles on Monday, May 5. The newborn weighed 8 lbs., 10 oz. "Both mother and baby are healthy and doing beautifully," their rep says.
It's the second daughter for the "G.I. Joe: Retaliation" actor and his wife who got married in 2009. Little Evelyn joins big sister Mabel Ray who was born on April 1, 2012. "Mabel is delighted to have a new baby sister," the representative says in a statement.
Willis also has three daughters, Rumer Willis, 25, Scout, 22, and Tallulah, 20, from his first marriage to Demi Moore. "It's all good. I haven't found a time yet that's bad," he once said, before joking, "I get to learn a lot more about women than most men do - because it's just me and 20 women around me."
- Mariah Carey Not Too Keen on Comparison Between Her Alter Ego Bianca and Beyonce's Sasha Fierce
- Mark Wahlberg Criticizes Fellow Celebs Who Talk About Politics
- Kanye West and Kim Kardashian Live Under Different Roofs After He's Released From Hospital
- Jeremih Allegedly Sends a Body Double to Perform for Him in Houston
- Twitter Trolls Respond to Amy Schumer's 'Barbie' Casting With Fat-Shaming Comments
- Kylie Jenner Braves the Cold Weather in Racy Bikini in These Pics
- Naked Jai Courtney Chased 'Suicide Squad' Director Around on Set. See the NSFW Photo!
- Robert Pattinson Is Proud of Kristen Stewart and Is 'Super Impressed' With Her Rolling Stones Video