Bruce Willis and Emma Heming Welcome Baby Girl Evelyn Penn
It's a baby girl for Bruce Willis, 59, and Emma Heming, 35. The model gave birth to daughter Evelyn Penn in Los Angeles on Monday, May 5. The newborn weighed 8 lbs., 10 oz. "Both mother and baby are healthy and doing beautifully," their rep says.
It's the second daughter for the "G.I. Joe: Retaliation" actor and his wife who got married in 2009. Little Evelyn joins big sister Mabel Ray who was born on April 1, 2012. "Mabel is delighted to have a new baby sister," the representative says in a statement.
Willis also has three daughters, Rumer Willis, 25, Scout, 22, and Tallulah, 20, from his first marriage to Demi Moore. "It's all good. I haven't found a time yet that's bad," he once said, before joking, "I get to learn a lot more about women than most men do - because it's just me and 20 women around me."
- Usher Releases Two New Tracks Off 'Hard II Love'
- Rihanna Gets the Biggest Gift Ever From Drake in Honor of Her VMAs Win
- First Look at Lumiere, Cogsworth, Gaston and Le Fou in 'Beauty and the Beast'
- Julianne Hough and Derek Hough to Return for 'DWTS' Season 23
- Sam Mendes in Talks to Direct Disney's 'James and the Giant Peach'
- 'Veep' Star Anna Chlumsky Gives Birth to Her Second Child
- Producer Defends Frank Ocean for Self-Releasing 'Blonde' Album, Slams Def Jam
- Kanye West and Kim Kardashian Give Paparazzi Free Yeezy Sneakers