Bruce Willis and Emma Heming Welcome Baby Girl Evelyn Penn
It's a baby girl for Bruce Willis, 59, and Emma Heming, 35. The model gave birth to daughter Evelyn Penn in Los Angeles on Monday, May 5. The newborn weighed 8 lbs., 10 oz. "Both mother and baby are healthy and doing beautifully," their rep says.
It's the second daughter for the "G.I. Joe: Retaliation" actor and his wife who got married in 2009. Little Evelyn joins big sister Mabel Ray who was born on April 1, 2012. "Mabel is delighted to have a new baby sister," the representative says in a statement.
Willis also has three daughters, Rumer Willis, 25, Scout, 22, and Tallulah, 20, from his first marriage to Demi Moore. "It's all good. I haven't found a time yet that's bad," he once said, before joking, "I get to learn a lot more about women than most men do - because it's just me and 20 women around me."
- Comic-Con: 'Game of Thrones' Teases Season 7 With Production Video
- 'Kong: Skull Island' Poster Reveals First Look at the Beastly King
- Amber Rose Defends Kanye West Amid Taylor Swift Feud, but Begs Him to 'Stay out of the News'
- Comic-Con: Check Out 'The Walking Dead' Season 7 and 'Fear the Walking Dead' Season 2B Trailers
- 'The Bachelor' Star Chris Soules' Ex Whitney Bischoff Is Engaged Again
- Comic-Con: 'Scream Queens' Stars Share Details of Season 2, Colton Haynes' Cast in Mystery Role
- Dakota Johnson Channels 'Fifty Shades' Character in This Provocative Photo
- Celine Dion Slays Her Impressions of Rihanna, Cher and Sia on 'Tonight Show'