Bruce Willis and Emma Heming Welcome Baby Girl Evelyn Penn
It's a baby girl for Bruce Willis, 59, and Emma Heming, 35. The model gave birth to daughter Evelyn Penn in Los Angeles on Monday, May 5. The newborn weighed 8 lbs., 10 oz. "Both mother and baby are healthy and doing beautifully," their rep says.
It's the second daughter for the "G.I. Joe: Retaliation" actor and his wife who got married in 2009. Little Evelyn joins big sister Mabel Ray who was born on April 1, 2012. "Mabel is delighted to have a new baby sister," the representative says in a statement.
Willis also has three daughters, Rumer Willis, 25, Scout, 22, and Tallulah, 20, from his first marriage to Demi Moore. "It's all good. I haven't found a time yet that's bad," he once said, before joking, "I get to learn a lot more about women than most men do - because it's just me and 20 women around me."
More Bruce Willis News
- Steven Tyler Confirms Aerosmith's 2017 Farewell Tour
- 'Rogue One' Releases More New Photos. Also Get Detail of Mon Mothma's Bigger Role
- Taylor Swift Flies to U.K. to Meet Tom Hiddleston's Mom. See Picture of Their Happy Outing
- 'Game of Thrones' Season Finale Won't Slow Down the Pace, People Will Die
- Audrina Patridge and Fiance Welcome Baby Girl Kirra Max
- Getting Married? Tyga Calls Kylie Jenner His 'Wifey'
- Christina Aguilera Performs 'Change' on 'Jimmy Kimmel Live!' to Support Orlando
- Justin Bieber's Music Video Vixen Xenia Deli, 26, Marries 62-Year-Old Man in Lavish Wedding