Bruce Willis and Emma Heming Welcome Baby Girl Evelyn Penn
It's a baby girl for Bruce Willis, 59, and Emma Heming, 35. The model gave birth to daughter Evelyn Penn in Los Angeles on Monday, May 5. The newborn weighed 8 lbs., 10 oz. "Both mother and baby are healthy and doing beautifully," their rep says.
It's the second daughter for the "G.I. Joe: Retaliation" actor and his wife who got married in 2009. Little Evelyn joins big sister Mabel Ray who was born on April 1, 2012. "Mabel is delighted to have a new baby sister," the representative says in a statement.
Willis also has three daughters, Rumer Willis, 25, Scout, 22, and Tallulah, 20, from his first marriage to Demi Moore. "It's all good. I haven't found a time yet that's bad," he once said, before joking, "I get to learn a lot more about women than most men do - because it's just me and 20 women around me."
- Amber Rose Cozying Up to 'DWTS' Pro Val Chmerkovskiy at Her Birthday Party
- Fans Petition 'Deadpool 2' to Hire Quentin Tarantino After Tim Miller's Exit
- It's Not a Perfect Illusion. Lady GaGa Exposes Bare Crotch in Super Tiny Shorts
- Watch President Obama's Perfect Response to Donald Trump's Mean Tweet
- Khloe Kardashian and Tristan Are 'Getting Serious' as She Finalizes Divorce From Lamar Odom
- New 'John Wick: Chapter Two' Images Reveal Bruce Lee's 'Enter the Dragon'-Inspired Setting
- Kourtney Kardashian Channels Evil Queen in Halloween Costume
- Watch Dwayne Johnson Sing 'You're Welcome' in New 'Moana' Clip