50 Cent Premieres 'Irregular Heartbeat' Ft. Jadakiss and Kidd Kidd
Shortly after dropping his "Irregular Heartbeat", 50 Cent gives the Jadakiss and Kidd Kidd-assisted track a proper music video. Arriving on Vevo on Tuesday, May 6, the three-and-a-half-minute visuals was directed by Eif Rivera.
It opens with 50 and his collaborators walking around an abandoned building while rapping their respective bars. In other scenes, two criminals are seen entering a house and kidnapping a man in front of his family.
"Irregular Heartbeats" is the latest offering from 50's anticipated new album, "Animal Ambition". Prior to debuting the slow-tempo tune, the rapper previewed his forthcoming record with several tracks including "Smoke", "Chase the Paper" and "Pilot".
Marking the rapper's first album to be released independently, the follow-up to 2009's "Before I Self Destruct" is slated to hit the stores on June 3 via Caroline/Capitol Music Group.
"This album is prosperity. It's the positive and negative effects of prosperity," 50 recently said of "Animal Ambition" in an interview with Billboard. "You will constantly go, 'Wow, I know why you said that right there.' You get an effect of prosperity in each song; even the celebrations, which are inspired by things going on the right way."
50 Cent's "Irregular Heartbeat" (feat. Jadakiss and Kidd Kidd) music video
More 50 Cent News
- 'Saturday Night Live' Taps Kristen Stewart as the Next Host
- Armie Hammer Responds to 'Green Lantern Corps' Rumor
- Big Sean Performs 'Bounce Back', Premieres 'Sunday Morning Jetpack' on 'Saturday Night Live'
- Louis Tomlinson Reunites With Briana Jungwirth to Celebrate Their Son's 1st Birthday
- Luke Bryan to Sing National Anthem at Super Bowl
- 'Veronica Mars' Boss Hints at Potential Revival
- Artist of the Week: Kehlani
- Ivanka Trump's Brother-In-Law Joshua Kushner Joined Women's March on Washington