50 Cent Premieres 'Irregular Heartbeat' Ft. Jadakiss and Kidd Kidd
Shortly after dropping his "Irregular Heartbeat", 50 Cent gives the Jadakiss and Kidd Kidd-assisted track a proper music video. Arriving on Vevo on Tuesday, May 6, the three-and-a-half-minute visuals was directed by Eif Rivera.
It opens with 50 and his collaborators walking around an abandoned building while rapping their respective bars. In other scenes, two criminals are seen entering a house and kidnapping a man in front of his family.
"Irregular Heartbeats" is the latest offering from 50's anticipated new album, "Animal Ambition". Prior to debuting the slow-tempo tune, the rapper previewed his forthcoming record with several tracks including "Smoke", "Chase the Paper" and "Pilot".
Marking the rapper's first album to be released independently, the follow-up to 2009's "Before I Self Destruct" is slated to hit the stores on June 3 via Caroline/Capitol Music Group.
"This album is prosperity. It's the positive and negative effects of prosperity," 50 recently said of "Animal Ambition" in an interview with Billboard. "You will constantly go, 'Wow, I know why you said that right there.' You get an effect of prosperity in each song; even the celebrations, which are inspired by things going on the right way."
50 Cent's "Irregular Heartbeat" (feat. Jadakiss and Kidd Kidd) music video
- Katy Perry Teases New KP4 Song 'Witness'
- J.Lo and Alex Rodriguez Are Head Over Heels for Each Other
- Kim Kardashian and Kanye West Attend Funeral for His Nephew
- Ed Sheeran Forgets Lyrics During Live Performance
- Watch Second Trailer for 'Justice League'
- Nicki Minaj Teases Music Video for David Guetta's 'Light My Body Up' With On-Set Photo
- Watch Little Mix's Dreamy Cover of Rihanna's 'Love on the Brain'
- 'Walking Dead' Alum Steven Yeun and Wife Joana Pak Share First Photo of Their Newborn Baby