50 Cent Premieres 'Irregular Heartbeat' Ft. Jadakiss and Kidd Kidd
Shortly after dropping his "Irregular Heartbeat", 50 Cent gives the Jadakiss and Kidd Kidd-assisted track a proper music video. Arriving on Vevo on Tuesday, May 6, the three-and-a-half-minute visuals was directed by Eif Rivera.
It opens with 50 and his collaborators walking around an abandoned building while rapping their respective bars. In other scenes, two criminals are seen entering a house and kidnapping a man in front of his family.
"Irregular Heartbeats" is the latest offering from 50's anticipated new album, "Animal Ambition". Prior to debuting the slow-tempo tune, the rapper previewed his forthcoming record with several tracks including "Smoke", "Chase the Paper" and "Pilot".
Marking the rapper's first album to be released independently, the follow-up to 2009's "Before I Self Destruct" is slated to hit the stores on June 3 via Caroline/Capitol Music Group.
"This album is prosperity. It's the positive and negative effects of prosperity," 50 recently said of "Animal Ambition" in an interview with Billboard. "You will constantly go, 'Wow, I know why you said that right there.' You get an effect of prosperity in each song; even the celebrations, which are inspired by things going on the right way."
- Mick Jagger, 73, Welcomes Baby Boy With 30-Year-Old Girlfriend Melanie Hamrick
- Watch 'Carpool Karaoke' With Madonna and Find Out Juicy Detail of Her Night Out With Michael Jackson
- Major Lazer Mashes Up Biggest Hits of the Year for YouTube Rewind 2016 Video
- John Cena Promises to Destroy 'Saturday Night Live' in New Promo
- Katy Perry Joins Jennifer Aniston at 'Office Christmas Party' L.A. Premiere
- Kardashian Sisters Try to Block Blac Chyna From Trademarking Their Family Name. How She Reacts?
- Nick Cannon Hits Back at Dane Cook Who Shamed Him for Wearing Turban
- Johnny Depp Dubbed Hollywood's Most Overpaid Actor Again by Forbes