50 Cent Premieres 'Irregular Heartbeat' Ft. Jadakiss and Kidd Kidd
Shortly after dropping his "Irregular Heartbeat", 50 Cent gives the Jadakiss and Kidd Kidd-assisted track a proper music video. Arriving on Vevo on Tuesday, May 6, the three-and-a-half-minute visuals was directed by Eif Rivera.
It opens with 50 and his collaborators walking around an abandoned building while rapping their respective bars. In other scenes, two criminals are seen entering a house and kidnapping a man in front of his family.
"Irregular Heartbeats" is the latest offering from 50's anticipated new album, "Animal Ambition". Prior to debuting the slow-tempo tune, the rapper previewed his forthcoming record with several tracks including "Smoke", "Chase the Paper" and "Pilot".
Marking the rapper's first album to be released independently, the follow-up to 2009's "Before I Self Destruct" is slated to hit the stores on June 3 via Caroline/Capitol Music Group.
"This album is prosperity. It's the positive and negative effects of prosperity," 50 recently said of "Animal Ambition" in an interview with Billboard. "You will constantly go, 'Wow, I know why you said that right there.' You get an effect of prosperity in each song; even the celebrations, which are inspired by things going on the right way."
More 50 Cent News
- Prince's Rep Addresses Jay-Z's Rumored $40 Million Offer for His Unreleased Music
- 'Star Trek: Discovery' Showrunner Bryan Fuller Departs the TV Series
- Kevin Hart Eyed to Play Santa Clause in Disney's 'Dashing Through the Snow'
- Kesha Previews 4 New Songs, Hopes to Release New Album 'Early Next Year'
- Are They Engaged? Khloe Kardashian and Tristan Thompson Flaunt Matching Rings on Instagram
- Michael Phelps Secretly Weds Nicole Johnson
- Amber Tamblyn Expecting Her First Child With David Cross
- Macklemore Fighting His Demons in 'Drug Dealer' Music Video