Jessica Alba Explains No Nudity Policy: 'I Don't Want My Grandparents to See My Boobs'
Jessica Alba is Glamour magazine's cover girl for its June edition, which hits the stands on May 13. The star of "Fantastic Four: Rise of the Silver Surfer" looks pretty in a simple sleeveless white top and matching pants on the front page, telling the magazine in the interview for the spread that she has a no-nudity clause in her movie contracts.
"I don't want my grandparents to see my boobs. That's it," Alba says of the reason she put the clause. "It would be weird at Christmas. And, I mean, really, if you look at the movies I have done, getting naked would never 'elevate' the picture."
The 33-year-old star also talks about being with her husband Cash Warren. Alba, who married her husband six years ago, says, "Relationships can be tough, and I was engaged before. I've only had two boyfriends. In the first one, with [Michael Weatherly, star of 'NCIS'], I didn't have a voice yet, and he was so much older. But now [with Cash] there are no more surprises. At around two and a half years, you're kind of like, 'Are we in it? Are we doing this?' And the easiest part? That would be snuggling every night."
Alba additionally mentions gender role in the interview. She recalls, "Where I was from, you had to answer to a man if he was the breadwinner. My mom told me that didn't need to be the case for me - I didn't need to rely on a man. She taught me how to hustle. I was determined to be financially independent. So I started making my own money when I was 12 [with acting]. That was freedom."
- 'The Voice' Season 12 Sneak Peek: Watch 29-Year-Old J. Chosen Blow the Coaches' Mind
- Sinead O'Connor Apologizes for Saying Arsenio Hall Gave Prince Drugs
- See Lethal Charlize Theron in New 'Atomic Blonde' Poster
- Brooklyn Beckham Gets Dating Advice From Anais Gallagher
- Nicole Scherzinger Goes Underwear Free in Dazzling Dress at BRIT Awards After-Party
- 'This Is Us' to Bring Back Ron Cephas Jones in Season 2 After That Emotional Road Trip
- Gigi and Bella Hadid Go Vampy for Milan Fashion Week
- NBC's 'Taken' Opening Scene Reveals How Bryan Mills' Sister Is Murdered