Miley Cyrus, Ricky Martin Announced as Billboard Music Award Performers
More performers for the 2014 Billboard Music Awards have been announced. Miley Cyrus and Ricky Martin are now among the stars who will perform at the event that's set to air live on ABC from the MGM Grand Garden Arena in Las Vegas on Sunday, May 18.
They join previously-announced performers which have so far included Jennifer Lopez, Pitbull, 5 Seconds of Summer, Florida Georgia Line, Jason Derulo, Imagine Dragons, Luke Bryan, John Legend and OneRepublic.
Cyrus, who recently resumed her "Bangerz" tour after spending two weeks recovering from allergic reaction, will perform remotely from her tour stop in England. The 21-year-old star is also up for eight BMAs, including Top Artist, Top Hot 100 Artist and Top Social Artist.
Billboard Music Awards has also named Jordin Sparks, Kelly Rowland, Kendall Jenner, Kevin O'Leary, Mark Cuban, Pete Wentz and Wiz Khalifa as presenters at the upcoming awards show.
In addition to performing, Lopez is set to receive Icon Award which is handed to an artist for their "remarkable and enduring contribution to popular music." The Latin singer becomes the fourth artist to receive the honor. She joins previous winners including Neil Diamond, Stevie Wonder and Prince.
- Lady GaGa Teases Super Bowl Performance in New Behind-the-Scenes Video
- 'Game of Thrones' Latest Tidbit Reveals This Character's Unlikely Return in Season 7
- 'Teen Wolf' Unveils Stiles' Unexpected Real Name
- Nelly vs. Drake: Twitter Debates Who's the Biggest Rapper
- Are Ryan Reynolds and Hugh Jackman Hinting Pierce Brosnan Will Play Cable in 'Deadpool 2'?
- Selena Gomez Gets Advice From Jennifer Aniston on The Weeknd Romance: Ignore the Haters
- Drew Barrymore Eats Humans in First 'Santa Clarita Diet' Trailer
- Bella Thorne Calls Tyler Posey an 'Angel' After His Alleged Nude Videos Leak