Miley Cyrus, Ricky Martin Announced as Billboard Music Award Performers
More performers for the 2014 Billboard Music Awards have been announced. Miley Cyrus and Ricky Martin are now among the stars who will perform at the event that's set to air live on ABC from the MGM Grand Garden Arena in Las Vegas on Sunday, May 18.
They join previously-announced performers which have so far included Jennifer Lopez, Pitbull, 5 Seconds of Summer, Florida Georgia Line, Jason Derulo, Imagine Dragons, Luke Bryan, John Legend and OneRepublic.
Cyrus, who recently resumed her "Bangerz" tour after spending two weeks recovering from allergic reaction, will perform remotely from her tour stop in England. The 21-year-old star is also up for eight BMAs, including Top Artist, Top Hot 100 Artist and Top Social Artist.
Billboard Music Awards has also named Jordin Sparks, Kelly Rowland, Kendall Jenner, Kevin O'Leary, Mark Cuban, Pete Wentz and Wiz Khalifa as presenters at the upcoming awards show.
In addition to performing, Lopez is set to receive Icon Award which is handed to an artist for their "remarkable and enduring contribution to popular music." The Latin singer becomes the fourth artist to receive the honor. She joins previous winners including Neil Diamond, Stevie Wonder and Prince.
- Justin Theroux Joins 'Star Wars: The Last Jedi'
- Mischa Barton Reveals Emotional Abuse and Blackmail by Ex-Boyfriend Who Leaked Her Sex Tape
- Jordan Peele Eyed to Direct Manga Adaptation 'Akira'
- 'Game of Thrones' Season 7 New Teaser Shows 'Long Walk' to the Throne
- 'Avengers' Helmer Joss Whedon to Direct, Write and Produce 'Batgirl'
- Beyonce Is Making $500K Nursery for Her Unborn Twins
- Mariah Carey Is Spending Too Much Money on Toyboy Bryan Tanaka
- Amber Rose Is Joining Secret Online Dating App