Miley Cyrus, Ricky Martin Announced as Billboard Music Award Performers
More performers for the 2014 Billboard Music Awards have been announced. Miley Cyrus and Ricky Martin are now among the stars who will perform at the event that's set to air live on ABC from the MGM Grand Garden Arena in Las Vegas on Sunday, May 18.
They join previously-announced performers which have so far included Jennifer Lopez, Pitbull, 5 Seconds of Summer, Florida Georgia Line, Jason Derulo, Imagine Dragons, Luke Bryan, John Legend and OneRepublic.
Cyrus, who recently resumed her "Bangerz" tour after spending two weeks recovering from allergic reaction, will perform remotely from her tour stop in England. The 21-year-old star is also up for eight BMAs, including Top Artist, Top Hot 100 Artist and Top Social Artist.
Billboard Music Awards has also named Jordin Sparks, Kelly Rowland, Kendall Jenner, Kevin O'Leary, Mark Cuban, Pete Wentz and Wiz Khalifa as presenters at the upcoming awards show.
In addition to performing, Lopez is set to receive Icon Award which is handed to an artist for their "remarkable and enduring contribution to popular music." The Latin singer becomes the fourth artist to receive the honor. She joins previous winners including Neil Diamond, Stevie Wonder and Prince.
- Priyanka Chopra Throws Her Hat Into the Ring to Be Female James Bond
- Listen to a Preview of Shawn Mendes' New Song 'Better'
- Elijah Wood Clarifies Comment on Child Sex Abuse in Hollywood, Says It's Misinterpreted
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Boss Confirms Someone's Getting Married in Season 7
- Anne Hathaway Throws Shade at the Kardashians, Says It's Unintentional
- Eminem Sells Bricks of His Childhood Home for 'Marshall Mathers LP' Anniversary
- Did Jennifer Lawrence Just Say She Was Under the Influence While Filming 'The Hunger Games'?
- Helen Hunt Mistaken for Jodie Foster by Starbucks Barista. Read the Funny Story