Miley Cyrus, Ricky Martin Announced as Billboard Music Award Performers
More performers for the 2014 Billboard Music Awards have been announced. Miley Cyrus and Ricky Martin are now among the stars who will perform at the event that's set to air live on ABC from the MGM Grand Garden Arena in Las Vegas on Sunday, May 18.
They join previously-announced performers which have so far included Jennifer Lopez, Pitbull, 5 Seconds of Summer, Florida Georgia Line, Jason Derulo, Imagine Dragons, Luke Bryan, John Legend and OneRepublic.
Cyrus, who recently resumed her "Bangerz" tour after spending two weeks recovering from allergic reaction, will perform remotely from her tour stop in England. The 21-year-old star is also up for eight BMAs, including Top Artist, Top Hot 100 Artist and Top Social Artist.
Billboard Music Awards has also named Jordin Sparks, Kelly Rowland, Kendall Jenner, Kevin O'Leary, Mark Cuban, Pete Wentz and Wiz Khalifa as presenters at the upcoming awards show.
In addition to performing, Lopez is set to receive Icon Award which is handed to an artist for their "remarkable and enduring contribution to popular music." The Latin singer becomes the fourth artist to receive the honor. She joins previous winners including Neil Diamond, Stevie Wonder and Prince.
- These Jeffrey Dean Morgan-Jensen Ackles' Tweets Are Perfect 'Walking Dead'-'Supernatural' Crossover
- Is It Really Over? Nicole Kidman and Keith Urban Have Been Living Separately for Months
- Mariah Carey's Split From James Packer Could Ruin Her E! Reality Series
- 'Deadpool 2' Circling 'John Wick' Helmer David Leitch
- Here Are the Pricey Items Tyga Wants From Kylie as Birthday Gifts
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Girls Get Matching Rings and Tattoos to Mark the End of Filming
- Beyonce 'Never Genuinely Liked' Kim and That's Why Their Husbands' Feud Happens
- Jeremy Irons Reveals 'The Batman' Starts Filming Next Summer, Promises 'More of Alfred'