Dr. Dre Reportedly to Buy Tom Brady and Gisele Bundchen's Mansion
Tom Brady and Gisele Bundchen apparently have found a potential buyer for their Brentwood mansion. As reported by TMZ, there were "multiple interested parties ready to put offers on the house," but the couple is now close to signing a deal with Dr. Dre for their 14,300 square-foot estate.
Another source close to Dre told E! News similar info. "He's about to close on the house he and his wife Nicole purchased," the source said. Brady and his supermodel wife reportedly sold the house with the furniture, but Dr. Dre apparently did not want them as he planned to put his own stuff.
Brady and Bundchen bought the mansion in 2008 for $11.75 million and invested some more to expand the property. The estate boasts a gourmet kitchen, a library, a gym and infinity pool in addition to six bedrooms. They listed the property for $50 million in March.
The pair were said building another equally impressive home in Boston. A source told Us Weekly two months ago that Bundchen was interested in handling the interior design. "She knows how every room will look," the source said, adding that the property would feature a spa and yoga room. "Gisele wants a serene place for her and Vivian to practice yoga," the source continued.
More Dr. Dre News
- Steven Tyler Confirms Aerosmith's 2017 Farewell Tour
- 'Rogue One' Releases More New Photos. Also Get Detail of Mon Mothma's Bigger Role
- Taylor Swift Flies to U.K. to Meet Tom Hiddleston's Mom. See Picture of Their Happy Outing
- 'Game of Thrones' Season Finale Won't Slow Down the Pace, People Will Die
- Audrina Patridge and Fiance Welcome Baby Girl Kirra Max
- Getting Married? Tyga Calls Kylie Jenner His 'Wifey'
- Christina Aguilera Performs 'Change' on 'Jimmy Kimmel Live!' to Support Orlando
- Justin Bieber's Music Video Vixen Xenia Deli, 26, Marries 62-Year-Old Man in Lavish Wedding