Dr. Dre Reportedly to Buy Tom Brady and Gisele Bundchen's Mansion
Tom Brady and Gisele Bundchen apparently have found a potential buyer for their Brentwood mansion. As reported by TMZ, there were "multiple interested parties ready to put offers on the house," but the couple is now close to signing a deal with Dr. Dre for their 14,300 square-foot estate.
Another source close to Dre told E! News similar info. "He's about to close on the house he and his wife Nicole purchased," the source said. Brady and his supermodel wife reportedly sold the house with the furniture, but Dr. Dre apparently did not want them as he planned to put his own stuff.
Brady and Bundchen bought the mansion in 2008 for $11.75 million and invested some more to expand the property. The estate boasts a gourmet kitchen, a library, a gym and infinity pool in addition to six bedrooms. They listed the property for $50 million in March.
The pair were said building another equally impressive home in Boston. A source told Us Weekly two months ago that Bundchen was interested in handling the interior design. "She knows how every room will look," the source said, adding that the property would feature a spa and yoga room. "Gisele wants a serene place for her and Vivian to practice yoga," the source continued.
- Kylie Jenner Teases Her Secret Project in Seductive Instagram Photos
- 'Game of Thrones' Season 8 Could Have More Than Six Episodes
- Alec Baldwin, Mark Ruffalo and Michael Moore Stage a Star-Studded Anti-Trump Protest in NYC
- 'Good Behavior' Gets Season 2 Renewal
- Hailee Steinfeld Confirms Her Return for 'Pitch Perfect 3'
- Jenna Dewan Having 'Big Fight' With Channing Tatum Over Her Nude Photo
- Katy Perry Goes Blonde as She Throws Surprise Birthday Bash for Orlando Bloom
- Ariana Grande Flaunts Her Slender Body in Pics to Tease Her Upcoming Tour