Dr. Dre Reportedly to Buy Tom Brady and Gisele Bundchen's Mansion
Tom Brady and Gisele Bundchen apparently have found a potential buyer for their Brentwood mansion. As reported by TMZ, there were "multiple interested parties ready to put offers on the house," but the couple is now close to signing a deal with Dr. Dre for their 14,300 square-foot estate.
Another source close to Dre told E! News similar info. "He's about to close on the house he and his wife Nicole purchased," the source said. Brady and his supermodel wife reportedly sold the house with the furniture, but Dr. Dre apparently did not want them as he planned to put his own stuff.
Brady and Bundchen bought the mansion in 2008 for $11.75 million and invested some more to expand the property. The estate boasts a gourmet kitchen, a library, a gym and infinity pool in addition to six bedrooms. They listed the property for $50 million in March.
The pair were said building another equally impressive home in Boston. A source told Us Weekly two months ago that Bundchen was interested in handling the interior design. "She knows how every room will look," the source said, adding that the property would feature a spa and yoga room. "Gisele wants a serene place for her and Vivian to practice yoga," the source continued.
- 'Logan' Producer Hints at X-23 Solo Movie
- Jamie Foxx Called 'Disrespectful' by Nyle DiMarco for Making Up Sign Language on 'Fallon'
- John Boyega Play in London Cut Short Due to Bomb Threat
- Joseph Duggar Engaged to Kendra Caldwell at His Sister Joy-Anna's Wedding
- Gregg Allman Dies After Battle With Liver Cancer, Ex-Wife Cher Mourns Him
- Watch a Preview of Halsey and Lauren Jauregui's 'Strangers' Video
- Beyonce Channels Michael Jackson in Throwback Photos
- Blac Chyna Licks Christina Milian's Boob in NSFW Pic