Dr. Dre Reportedly to Buy Tom Brady and Gisele Bundchen's Mansion
Tom Brady and Gisele Bundchen apparently have found a potential buyer for their Brentwood mansion. As reported by TMZ, there were "multiple interested parties ready to put offers on the house," but the couple is now close to signing a deal with Dr. Dre for their 14,300 square-foot estate.
Another source close to Dre told E! News similar info. "He's about to close on the house he and his wife Nicole purchased," the source said. Brady and his supermodel wife reportedly sold the house with the furniture, but Dr. Dre apparently did not want them as he planned to put his own stuff.
Brady and Bundchen bought the mansion in 2008 for $11.75 million and invested some more to expand the property. The estate boasts a gourmet kitchen, a library, a gym and infinity pool in addition to six bedrooms. They listed the property for $50 million in March.
The pair were said building another equally impressive home in Boston. A source told Us Weekly two months ago that Bundchen was interested in handling the interior design. "She knows how every room will look," the source said, adding that the property would feature a spa and yoga room. "Gisele wants a serene place for her and Vivian to practice yoga," the source continued.
- Lindsay Lohan Is Facing Bankruptcy After Failing to Pay Rent on $4.2M London Flat
- Kanye West Shares Emotional Throwback Video of Kim Kardashian on Her 36th Birthday
- Anne Hathaway Admits She Faked Happiness During Her 2013 Oscar Win
- 'Real Housewives of Miami' Star Larsa Splits From Husband Scottie Pippen Amid Future Romance Rumor
- Former Bachelorette Desiree Hartsock Gives Birth to Baby Boy
- Jennifer Lawrence to Lead Zelda Fitzgerald Biopic
- Kim Kardashian's Family Shares Throwbacks and Birthday Wishes as She Turns 36
- Chris Pratt to Return to TV as Guest Star on His Wife Anna Faris' 'Mom'