Elsa Pataky Posts Sweet Photo of Her and Twin Sons
Elsa Pataky has shared more glimpse at her twin boys, Tristan and Sasha, who were born six weeks ago. The Spanish model/actress took to Instagram on Sunday, May 4 to upload a photo of her holding the babies to celebrate Dia de los Madres or mother's day. "Espero que todas las mamis hayais tenido un dia maravilloso. Felicidades!!! Hope every mum had a wonderful day. Congratulations!" she captioned the sweet photo.
Pataky then shared another family photo with husband Chris Hemsworth making an appearance. The snap shows the "Thor" actor carrying their 23-month-old daughter India Rose while pushing the twins' stroller during an outing. "Que maravilloso dia en familia!! What a wonderful family day!!!" she wrote.
Prior to sharing the photos, Pataky uploaded a photo of her cuddling with one of her baby boys under the blanket. Propping her back on two pillows, Pataky has no make up on as she makes skin-to-skin contact with her son.
After welcoming three children, the star of "Fast and Furious 6" admitted that she and Hemsworth did not plan on having more. She told Glamour last month, "(We) do not plan to have more children, but you can never say never." The 37-year-old star added, "With twins you have more work, and now I have to do it better."
- Doug Liman Abandons 'Gambit' Movie, Will Now Direct 'Justice League Dark'
- Kylie Jenner Bounces Back After Suffering From Food Poisoning
- AFI Cancels 'Birth of a Nation' Screening Amid Nate Parker Rape Trial Controversy
- Britney Spears Reveals She 'Almost Drowned' in Hawaii
- Kate Gosselin Sends Son Collin Away to Get Help for 'Special Needs'
- Leslie Jones' Nude Photos and Personal Information Leaked After Her Website Got Hacked
- Pro Dancers of 'Dancing with the Stars' Season 23 Revealed
- Meek Mill Infuriated Drake After He Tried to Block Canadian Rapper From Partying in Philly