Elsa Pataky Posts Sweet Photo of Her and Twin Sons
Elsa Pataky has shared more glimpse at her twin boys, Tristan and Sasha, who were born six weeks ago. The Spanish model/actress took to Instagram on Sunday, May 4 to upload a photo of her holding the babies to celebrate Dia de los Madres or mother's day. "Espero que todas las mamis hayais tenido un dia maravilloso. Felicidades!!! Hope every mum had a wonderful day. Congratulations!" she captioned the sweet photo.
Pataky then shared another family photo with husband Chris Hemsworth making an appearance. The snap shows the "Thor" actor carrying their 23-month-old daughter India Rose while pushing the twins' stroller during an outing. "Que maravilloso dia en familia!! What a wonderful family day!!!" she wrote.
Prior to sharing the photos, Pataky uploaded a photo of her cuddling with one of her baby boys under the blanket. Propping her back on two pillows, Pataky has no make up on as she makes skin-to-skin contact with her son.
After welcoming three children, the star of "Fast and Furious 6" admitted that she and Hemsworth did not plan on having more. She told Glamour last month, "(We) do not plan to have more children, but you can never say never." The 37-year-old star added, "With twins you have more work, and now I have to do it better."
More Elsa Pataky News
- Priyanka Chopra Throws Her Hat Into the Ring to Be Female James Bond
- Listen to a Preview of Shawn Mendes' New Song 'Better'
- Elijah Wood Clarifies Comment on Child Sex Abuse in Hollywood, Says It's Misinterpreted
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Boss Confirms Someone's Getting Married in Season 7
- Anne Hathaway Throws Shade at the Kardashians, Says It's Unintentional
- Eminem Sells Bricks of His Childhood Home for 'Marshall Mathers LP' Anniversary
- Did Jennifer Lawrence Just Say She Was Under the Influence While Filming 'The Hunger Games'?
- Helen Hunt Mistaken for Jodie Foster by Starbucks Barista. Read the Funny Story