Elsa Pataky Posts Sweet Photo of Her and Twin Sons
Elsa Pataky has shared more glimpse at her twin boys, Tristan and Sasha, who were born six weeks ago. The Spanish model/actress took to Instagram on Sunday, May 4 to upload a photo of her holding the babies to celebrate Dia de los Madres or mother's day. "Espero que todas las mamis hayais tenido un dia maravilloso. Felicidades!!! Hope every mum had a wonderful day. Congratulations!" she captioned the sweet photo.
Pataky then shared another family photo with husband Chris Hemsworth making an appearance. The snap shows the "Thor" actor carrying their 23-month-old daughter India Rose while pushing the twins' stroller during an outing. "Que maravilloso dia en familia!! What a wonderful family day!!!" she wrote.
Prior to sharing the photos, Pataky uploaded a photo of her cuddling with one of her baby boys under the blanket. Propping her back on two pillows, Pataky has no make up on as she makes skin-to-skin contact with her son.
After welcoming three children, the star of "Fast and Furious 6" admitted that she and Hemsworth did not plan on having more. She told Glamour last month, "(We) do not plan to have more children, but you can never say never." The 37-year-old star added, "With twins you have more work, and now I have to do it better."
- Drama 'Super Family' Is Under Fire for Using Jessica Jung's Name as a Deceased
- Orlando Bloom Spotted Having Dinner With Mysterious Brunette
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' New Season 3 Promo Shows How Brutal Survival Is
- Orlando Bloom Broke Noomi Rapace's Nose on 'Unlocked' Filming Set
- 'X-Men' TV Pilot 'Gifted' Reveals First Look at Stan Lee Cameo
- Travis Scott Dating Kylie Jenner Is Career Suicide, His Pals Think
- Not Pleased With Her Body, Kendall Jenner Is Dying to Be Like Emily Ratajkowski
- Nicki Minaj to Release a Surprise Project on Tidal