Elsa Pataky Posts Sweet Photo of Her and Twin Sons
Elsa Pataky has shared more glimpse at her twin boys, Tristan and Sasha, who were born six weeks ago. The Spanish model/actress took to Instagram on Sunday, May 4 to upload a photo of her holding the babies to celebrate Dia de los Madres or mother's day. "Espero que todas las mamis hayais tenido un dia maravilloso. Felicidades!!! Hope every mum had a wonderful day. Congratulations!" she captioned the sweet photo.
Pataky then shared another family photo with husband Chris Hemsworth making an appearance. The snap shows the "Thor" actor carrying their 23-month-old daughter India Rose while pushing the twins' stroller during an outing. "Que maravilloso dia en familia!! What a wonderful family day!!!" she wrote.
Prior to sharing the photos, Pataky uploaded a photo of her cuddling with one of her baby boys under the blanket. Propping her back on two pillows, Pataky has no make up on as she makes skin-to-skin contact with her son.
After welcoming three children, the star of "Fast and Furious 6" admitted that she and Hemsworth did not plan on having more. She told Glamour last month, "(We) do not plan to have more children, but you can never say never." The 37-year-old star added, "With twins you have more work, and now I have to do it better."
- Jay-Z Is Producing a Series About Trayvon Martin
- Pamela Anderson Storms Off TV Set After Being Offended by an Old School Photo
- Mariah Carey Flashes Nipples as She Goes Braless in Skintight Dress
- Selena Gomez Shares Message of Empowerment to High School Students During Surprise Visit
- Animated 'KUWTK' Series Is on the Way
- John Mayer Admits New Single 'Still Feel Like Your Man' Is About Katy Perry
- Selena Gomez Gets Teased About Her Love for Canadian Guys. See Her Reaction
- Is Amber Rose Into a Woman Now? Model Sparks Rumors She's Hooking Up With Teyana Taylor