Jimmy Kimmel Extends Contract With ABC for Two More Years
Jimmy Kimmel is staying on ABC at least until 2017. The comedian has extended his contract for "Jimmy Kimmel Live!" for another two years as the network remains unfazed by the shake-up on NBC's and CBS' late-night line-up.
It its 11th season, "Jimmy Kimmel Live!" places third in terms of total viewers with an average of 2.7 million viewers behind "The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon" (4.5 million) and "Late Show with David Letterman" (2.8 million). "JKL", however, gains more viewers in the 18-49 demographic, places second behind "The Tonight Show".
Kimmel recently pitted Julia Roberts against Sally Field in Celebrity Curse Off. The two actresses who co-starred in 1989's film "Steel Magnolias" took turn to mention one bad word each time. The one who couldn't come up with a bad word in five seconds lost.
Julia Roberts vs. Sally Field in Celebrity Curse Off:
More Jimmy Kimmel Live! News
- Dr. Dre Detained Outside His Malibu House After an Alleged Road Rage
- Sarah Silverman Gets Booed for Mocking Bernie Sanders Supporters at DNC
- Kiersey Clemons Confirmed to Star as Iris West in 'The Flash' Movie
- Mariah Carey's Fiance James Packer Grabs Her Boob While Partying in Italy
- 'The Bachelorette': JoJo Picks Final Two After Ruining a Suitor's Fantasy Suite Date
- Justin Bieber and Cody Simpson's Unreleased Song 'Stay Together' Surfaces Online
- 'He's a Dirty Dog!' Sharon Osbourne Blasts Ozzy for Comments on Their Marriage
- Katharine McPhee and Boyfriend Elyes Gabel Call It Quits After Two Years