Jimmy Kimmel Extends Contract With ABC for Two More Years
Jimmy Kimmel is staying on ABC at least until 2017. The comedian has extended his contract for "Jimmy Kimmel Live!" for another two years as the network remains unfazed by the shake-up on NBC's and CBS' late-night line-up.
It its 11th season, "Jimmy Kimmel Live!" places third in terms of total viewers with an average of 2.7 million viewers behind "The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon" (4.5 million) and "Late Show with David Letterman" (2.8 million). "JKL", however, gains more viewers in the 18-49 demographic, places second behind "The Tonight Show".
Kimmel recently pitted Julia Roberts against Sally Field in Celebrity Curse Off. The two actresses who co-starred in 1989's film "Steel Magnolias" took turn to mention one bad word each time. The one who couldn't come up with a bad word in five seconds lost.
Julia Roberts vs. Sally Field in Celebrity Curse Off:
More Jimmy Kimmel Live! News
- Jennifer Lopez Shares Sweet Picture With Alex Rodriguez, Dubs Him Her Man Crush
- Jimmy Kimmel Predicts Rachel Lindsay's 'The Bachelorette' Final 3
- Rain and Kim Tae Hee Are Expecting Their First Child
- Iggy Azalea Addresses Feud With Adam Lambert: 'This Is Completely Entertainment'
- SISTAR Disbands After 7 Years, Members Pen Heartfelt Handwritten Letters to Fans
- Michael Jackson's Songs Are Reportedly Not Allowed to Be Featured in 'Bubbles'
- The Weeknd Buys $18 Million Luxurious House. Will Selena Gomez Move In?
- Celine Dion and Cher Reportedly Feuding at BBMAs