Jimmy Kimmel Extends Contract With ABC for Two More Years
Jimmy Kimmel is staying on ABC at least until 2017. The comedian has extended his contract for "Jimmy Kimmel Live!" for another two years as the network remains unfazed by the shake-up on NBC's and CBS' late-night line-up.
It its 11th season, "Jimmy Kimmel Live!" places third in terms of total viewers with an average of 2.7 million viewers behind "The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon" (4.5 million) and "Late Show with David Letterman" (2.8 million). "JKL", however, gains more viewers in the 18-49 demographic, places second behind "The Tonight Show".
Kimmel recently pitted Julia Roberts against Sally Field in Celebrity Curse Off. The two actresses who co-starred in 1989's film "Steel Magnolias" took turn to mention one bad word each time. The one who couldn't come up with a bad word in five seconds lost.
Julia Roberts vs. Sally Field in Celebrity Curse Off:
- Harley Quinn and The Joker Sport Very Different Tattoos in Early 'Suicide Squad' Concept Art
- 'Gotham': Cameron Monaghan Teases Disfigured Jerome With These Photos
- Spoiler Alert! 'Arrow' Showrunner Unveils Season 5 Finale Scene
- Trouble in Paradise? Jennifer Aniston's 'Tired' Justin Theroux Chooses His Career Over Her
- The Rock Has Some Epic Fights in New 'Jumanji' On-Set Photos
- Lady GaGa Causes Twitter Frenzy With Her 'Unrecognizable' Face on 'X Factor'
- New 'The Flash' Set Photos Reveal New Villain and a Mysterious Character
- Report: 'Game of Thrones' Books UFC Fighter Conor McGregor for Upcoming Season