Jimmy Kimmel Extends Contract With ABC for Two More Years
Jimmy Kimmel is staying on ABC at least until 2017. The comedian has extended his contract for "Jimmy Kimmel Live!" for another two years as the network remains unfazed by the shake-up on NBC's and CBS' late-night line-up.
It its 11th season, "Jimmy Kimmel Live!" places third in terms of total viewers with an average of 2.7 million viewers behind "The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon" (4.5 million) and "Late Show with David Letterman" (2.8 million). "JKL", however, gains more viewers in the 18-49 demographic, places second behind "The Tonight Show".
Kimmel recently pitted Julia Roberts against Sally Field in Celebrity Curse Off. The two actresses who co-starred in 1989's film "Steel Magnolias" took turn to mention one bad word each time. The one who couldn't come up with a bad word in five seconds lost.
Julia Roberts vs. Sally Field in Celebrity Curse Off:
More Jimmy Kimmel Live! News
- Caitlyn Jenner Surprises Kim Kardashian With Bare-Butt Sculpture
- Amber Heard Denies She Blackmailed Johnny Depp
- Watch Fifth Harmony Bring Out Ty Dolla $ign for Mini Concert on 'Today' Show
- Get First Images and Details of 'Cars 3'
- Will There Be More 'Matrix' Movies? Here's What Joel Silver Says
- Topher Grace Marries Fiancee Ashley Hinshaw in Private Ceremony
- 'The Bachelorette' Recap: Proposals and Villain Already in Week 2
- Katy Perry's Twitter Account Is Hacked, Posts Tweet About Taylor Swift