Jimmy Kimmel Extends Contract With ABC for Two More Years
Jimmy Kimmel is staying on ABC at least until 2017. The comedian has extended his contract for "Jimmy Kimmel Live!" for another two years as the network remains unfazed by the shake-up on NBC's and CBS' late-night line-up.
It its 11th season, "Jimmy Kimmel Live!" places third in terms of total viewers with an average of 2.7 million viewers behind "The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon" (4.5 million) and "Late Show with David Letterman" (2.8 million). "JKL", however, gains more viewers in the 18-49 demographic, places second behind "The Tonight Show".
Kimmel recently pitted Julia Roberts against Sally Field in Celebrity Curse Off. The two actresses who co-starred in 1989's film "Steel Magnolias" took turn to mention one bad word each time. The one who couldn't come up with a bad word in five seconds lost.
Julia Roberts vs. Sally Field in Celebrity Curse Off:
More Jimmy Kimmel Live! News
- Pixar's Video Reveals Mind-Blowing Hidden Easter Eggs Throughout Their Movies
- Olivia Munn Reportedly Causes a Rift in Aaron Rodgers' Family
- Watch Fifth Harmony and Blake Shelton's Performances at 2017 People's Choice Awards
- Taryn Manning Is Not Leaving 'Orange Is the New Black', Despite Report
- Zayn Malik Shows Off New 'Love' Tattoo Amid Gigi Hadid Engagement Rumors
- Jennifer Lopez Spotted Cozying Up to Drake on Another Date
- Is Jared Leto Returning as Joker in New DC Movie?
- Listen to Big Sean's New Moody Track 'Halfway Off the Balcony'