'The Voice' Reveals Top 5, Kat Perkins Wins the Save Again
It's down to five on "The Voice" Tuesday, May 6 after three singers were sent packing in the first three-way cut of the season's live shows. The show announced four singers who got the lowest votes this week and they had to sing for life.
Sisaundra Lewis, Audra McLaughlin, Kat Perkins and Delvin Choice were in the bottom four. Sisaundra belted out "(You Make Me Feel Like) A Natural Woman" by Aretha Franklin which showed off her powerful vocal, Audra did "Done" by The Band Perry, Kat sang "Barracuda" by Heart, and Delvin covered "Young Girls" by Bruno Mars.
For the second week in a row, Kat was saved by viewer tweets, meaning that Sisaundra, Audra and Delvin got eliminated this week. Blake Shelton lost two artists on one night, while Adam Levine lost one. Shakira and Usher, meanwhile, have one singer remaining in their team each.
Earlier that night, all Top 8 took the stage to perform. Audra, Kat, Jake Worthington and Kristen Merlin performed The Band Perry's "Chainsaw", while Delvin, Sisaundra, Christina Grimmie and Josh Kaufman teamed up to sing Disclosure's "Latch".
"The Voice" will return with the Top 5 on Monday, May 12 on NBC.
More The Voice News
- Conspiracy Theorists Claim Elvis Presley Is Alive and Attended His 82nd Birthday
- Kim Kardashian 'Had a Secret Fling' With 'Celebrity Big Brother' Star Calum Best
- 'The Flash' Also Brings Back Rick Cosnett's Eddie Thawne, but How?
- Kylie Jenner Teases Her Secret Project in Seductive Instagram Photos
- 'Game of Thrones' Season 8 Could Have More Than Six Episodes
- Alec Baldwin, Mark Ruffalo and Michael Moore Stage a Star-Studded Anti-Trump Protest in NYC
- 'Good Behavior' Gets Season 2 Renewal
- Hailee Steinfeld Confirms Her Return for 'Pitch Perfect 3'