'The Voice' Reveals Top 5, Kat Perkins Wins the Save Again
It's down to five on "The Voice" Tuesday, May 6 after three singers were sent packing in the first three-way cut of the season's live shows. The show announced four singers who got the lowest votes this week and they had to sing for life.
Sisaundra Lewis, Audra McLaughlin, Kat Perkins and Delvin Choice were in the bottom four. Sisaundra belted out "(You Make Me Feel Like) A Natural Woman" by Aretha Franklin which showed off her powerful vocal, Audra did "Done" by The Band Perry, Kat sang "Barracuda" by Heart, and Delvin covered "Young Girls" by Bruno Mars.
For the second week in a row, Kat was saved by viewer tweets, meaning that Sisaundra, Audra and Delvin got eliminated this week. Blake Shelton lost two artists on one night, while Adam Levine lost one. Shakira and Usher, meanwhile, have one singer remaining in their team each.
Earlier that night, all Top 8 took the stage to perform. Audra, Kat, Jake Worthington and Kristen Merlin performed The Band Perry's "Chainsaw", while Delvin, Sisaundra, Christina Grimmie and Josh Kaufman teamed up to sing Disclosure's "Latch".
"The Voice" will return with the Top 5 on Monday, May 12 on NBC.
More The Voice News
- John Legend Expresses His Anger and Hope in 'In America'
- Ryan Gosling Explains His Giggle During Oscar Fiasco
- Report: Kevin Hart's Wife Eniko Pregnant With Their First Child
- 'Avengers: Infinity War' Starts Filming in Scotland, Set Photos and Video Arrive
- 'Orphan Black' Unveils First Photos and Details of Final Season
- Hailey Baldwin Fuels Cameron Dallas Dating Rumors as They're Spotted Grabbing Lunch Together
- Donald Trump and Wife Melania Reportedly Sleep in Separate Bedrooms and Never Spend a Night Together
- Iggy Azalea Is Twerking in Sneak Peek of 'Mo Bounce' Music Video