Roger Federer's Wife Gave Birth to Another Set of Twins
Roger Federer is a proud father of four. The Swiss tennis pro announced the birth of his second set of twins on Tuesday, May 6.
Federer's wife Mirka Vavrinec gave birth to a pair of boys who joined 5-year-old twin sisters Myla Rose and Charlene Riva. "Mirka and I are so incredibly happy to share that Leo and Lenny were born this evening! #TwinsAgain#Miracle," Federer tweeted the announcement.
The 32-year-old sportsman revealed the second pregnancy on Christmas Eve but did not disclose the due date or the fact that they were expecting twins. "Mirka and I are very happy to share the news that Myla & Charlene will be big sisters in 2014! Happy Holidays," he tweeted at that time.
The birth of the twin boys actually had been signaled on Monday when Federer pulled out of Madrid Open this week. "I've decided to withdraw from Madrid to be with my wife Mirka during these next few exciting weeks for our family," a post on his Facebook page read. "I apologize to my fans and hope to be back in Madrid next year. I'll be training near my home, and am excited to rejoin the Tour soon!"
- Calvin Harris Won't Date Another Celebrity Thanks to 'Narcissist' Taylor Swift
- Fans Petition 'Star Wars' to Include First Gay Character to Honor Orlando Victims
- Get to Know More About 'The Walking Dead' Villain Negan! His Backstory Is Revealed in Comics
- Rihanna Shares 'Saucy' Video of Her Crotch
- Paris Hilton Likes a Shady Meme to Remind Kanye West She Made Kim Kardashian Famous
- Dwayne Johnson Shares New Picture From 'Fast and Furious 8' Set
- Calvin Harris Also Moves On - The DJ Is Surrounded by Sexy Ladies on a Yacht
- Video: Prince Harry Joins Coldplay Onstage During Kensington Palace Concert