Roger Federer's Wife Gave Birth to Another Set of Twins
Roger Federer is a proud father of four. The Swiss tennis pro announced the birth of his second set of twins on Tuesday, May 6.
Federer's wife Mirka Vavrinec gave birth to a pair of boys who joined 5-year-old twin sisters Myla Rose and Charlene Riva. "Mirka and I are so incredibly happy to share that Leo and Lenny were born this evening! #TwinsAgain#Miracle," Federer tweeted the announcement.
The 32-year-old sportsman revealed the second pregnancy on Christmas Eve but did not disclose the due date or the fact that they were expecting twins. "Mirka and I are very happy to share the news that Myla & Charlene will be big sisters in 2014! Happy Holidays," he tweeted at that time.
The birth of the twin boys actually had been signaled on Monday when Federer pulled out of Madrid Open this week. "I've decided to withdraw from Madrid to be with my wife Mirka during these next few exciting weeks for our family," a post on his Facebook page read. "I apologize to my fans and hope to be back in Madrid next year. I'll be training near my home, and am excited to rejoin the Tour soon!"
- P. Diddy Throws Star-Studded Birthday Party for Girlfriend Cassie
- Kim Kardashian Says Kendall Jenner Is Banned by Uber, the Company Responds
- J Balvin Survives Plane Crash in Bahamas
- Luke Cage Reveals the Downside of Being Bulletproof in First Clip
- Justin Bieber and Sofia Richie Jet Off for Romantic Getaway Ahead of MTV VMAs
- Britney Spears Calls 'Carpool Karaoke' With James Corden 'Awkward'
- Taylor Swift Naked Wax Figure Displayed at Kanye West's 'Famous' Art Exhibit
- Tom Hiddleston's Instagram Gets Hacked