Roger Federer's Wife Gave Birth to Another Set of Twins
Roger Federer is a proud father of four. The Swiss tennis pro announced the birth of his second set of twins on Tuesday, May 6.
Federer's wife Mirka Vavrinec gave birth to a pair of boys who joined 5-year-old twin sisters Myla Rose and Charlene Riva. "Mirka and I are so incredibly happy to share that Leo and Lenny were born this evening! #TwinsAgain#Miracle," Federer tweeted the announcement.
The 32-year-old sportsman revealed the second pregnancy on Christmas Eve but did not disclose the due date or the fact that they were expecting twins. "Mirka and I are very happy to share the news that Myla & Charlene will be big sisters in 2014! Happy Holidays," he tweeted at that time.
The birth of the twin boys actually had been signaled on Monday when Federer pulled out of Madrid Open this week. "I've decided to withdraw from Madrid to be with my wife Mirka during these next few exciting weeks for our family," a post on his Facebook page read. "I apologize to my fans and hope to be back in Madrid next year. I'll be training near my home, and am excited to rejoin the Tour soon!"
- Kobe Bryant and Wife Vanessa Welcome Baby No. 3
- John Cena Enters Battlefield in Intense Trailer for Doug Liman's 'The Wall'
- Gigi Hadid Blames Meds for Skinnier Figure, Announces Social Media Break Over the Holidays
- Nicki Minaj Flaunts Major Sideboob and Butt While Celebrating Birthday With Meek Mill
- 'La La Land' and 'Arrival' Among AFI's Top Ten Movies of 2016
- Donald Trump Is Still Involved in 'The Apprentice' After All
- Mick Jagger, 73, Welcomes Baby Boy With 30-Year-Old Girlfriend Melanie Hamrick
- Watch 'Carpool Karaoke' With Madonna and Find Out Juicy Detail of Her Night Out With Michael Jackson