Britney Spears Sued for Allegedly Breaking a Dancer's Nose During Rehearsal
Britney Spears is at the center of a lawsuit. A female dancer named Dawn Noel is suing the singer for allegedly hitting her in the face during a rehearsal for "Work B**ch!" music video. The dancer says she suffered a nasal bone fracture that required surgery.
Britney showed up "in a disheveled and confused state," the plaintiff says in the suit, "although the choreography involving Britney Spears was fairly basic, she was having difficulty learning the moves, performing dance steps and following simple directions."
The pop star "twirled in an unbalanced and reckless manner, arms extended out to her sides and forcefully backhanded" Noel in the face. "A cracking sound" was heard in the studio, and the dancer "felt immediate intense pain and grabbed her nose."
The plaintiff says they continued rehearsing the dance routine, but she was unable to bear the pain any longer and stopped working an hour later to seek medical help. The star's camp offered to cover her medical bills, but the dancer received no money so far.
The dancer is suing Britney for serious physical and emotional damages including disfigurement to her nose as well as severe emotional distress and anxiety.
More Britney Spears News
- Sharon Osbourne Faces Backlash After Undergoing Plastic Surgery for Her Ageless Look
- At Rob Lowe Roast, Ann Coulter Ends Up on the Receiving End of Comics' Jabs
- Jennifer Garner Appears to Be Crying During a Reunion With Ben Affleck
- Is Tupac Still Alive? Rapper's New Selfie Arrives 20 Years After His Death
- New 'Westworld' Trailer Sets Clear Distinction Between Reality and Fantasy
- New 'Miss Peregrine's Home for Peculiar Children' Featurette Highlights 'Fierce Female' Characters
- Drake Trips on Rihanna's Dress After Declaring His Love for Her at the 2016 MTV VMAs
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' 2.10 Preview: Travis and Chris Run Into New Group