Britney Spears Sued for Allegedly Breaking a Dancer's Nose During Rehearsal
Britney Spears is at the center of a lawsuit. A female dancer named Dawn Noel is suing the singer for allegedly hitting her in the face during a rehearsal for "Work B**ch!" music video. The dancer says she suffered a nasal bone fracture that required surgery.
Britney showed up "in a disheveled and confused state," the plaintiff says in the suit, "although the choreography involving Britney Spears was fairly basic, she was having difficulty learning the moves, performing dance steps and following simple directions."
The pop star "twirled in an unbalanced and reckless manner, arms extended out to her sides and forcefully backhanded" Noel in the face. "A cracking sound" was heard in the studio, and the dancer "felt immediate intense pain and grabbed her nose."
The plaintiff says they continued rehearsing the dance routine, but she was unable to bear the pain any longer and stopped working an hour later to seek medical help. The star's camp offered to cover her medical bills, but the dancer received no money so far.
The dancer is suing Britney for serious physical and emotional damages including disfigurement to her nose as well as severe emotional distress and anxiety.
More Britney Spears News
- 'Suicide Squad' Director Addresses Joker Fan Theory
- Blac Chyna Gets Love From Kim While Attending a Kardashian Family Event Sans Rob
- Khloe Kardashian Slams Donald Trump as Elizabeth Banks Likens Him to 'Hunger Games' Character
- Not a Wise Spender, Kylie Jenner Is Reportedly Nearly Broke
- 'Suicide Squad' Star Ike Barinholtz Welcomes Second Baby With Wife
- T.J. Miller Parties Hard in First 'Office Christmas Party' Trailer
- Watch Stephen Colbert Crash and Get Kicked Off DNC Stage During 'Hunger Games' Spoof
- Kendall Jenner on Freeing Her Nipples: 'I Don't See What the Big Deal Is'