Prince William Flying Coach After Attending Friend's Wedding in Memphis
Prince William was spotted boarding an American Airlines domestic flight on Sunday, May 4. The second in line to the England throne flew coach to Dallas as part of his trip back to London after attending a friend's wedding in Memphis. He wore a casual attire of jeans, a blue button-down, and white trainers when leaving the airport.
TV reporter Eli Ross who was in the same flight as the future king tweeted a picture of the royal sitting in a window seat. "I am still amazed #PrinceWilliam flies COACH. That's pretty (sic) humble/awesome. Who knew?" he wrote. He also uploaded a second photo, "#PrinceWilliam leaving @AmericanAir Admirals Club at #DFW. Headed to gate."
The Duke of Cambridge witnessed his friend Guy Pelly tying the knot with Elizabeth "Lizzy" Wilson on a Saturday, May 3 ceremony. His Duchess Kate Middleton did not come with him, but he was joined by his brother Prince Harry and their cousins Princess Eugenie and Princess Beatrice. Prince Harry was not seen with the Duke on the flight to Dallas, but the younger Prince is believed to have left the town on the same day.
It's not the first time the British royals opted to sit in standard class for their trip. In 2011, Prince William and the Duchess of Cambridge surprised passengers on a Flybe jet when they settled into seats for their hour long journey to Manchester after attending the wedding of Zara Phillips and Mike Tindall in Edinburgh. Prince Harry, meanwhile, boarded EasyJet.
- Lisa Marie Presley's Kids in State Custody After Indecent Child Pics Found on Ex's Computer
- Samuel L. Jackson Hints at Nick Fury's Appearance in 'Captain Marvel'
- Aaron Carter Responds to Racism Accusation After Onstage Brawl
- Angelina Jolie Takes Her 6 Kids to Cambodia Amid Brad Pitt Divorce and Custody Drama
- Zoe Saldana Gives Birth to Baby No. 3 With Marco Perego
- Royal Showdown! Kate Middleton Reportedly Feuding With Meghan Markle
- Camila Cabello Is 'Dying' to Enlist Taylor Swift for Debut Solo Album
- Donald Glover to Play Simba in 'The Lion King' Remake