Video Premiere: Lana Del Rey's 'West Coast'
Lana Del Rey premieres a black-and-white music video for her new single "West Coast". The "Summertime Sadness" crooner is seen frolicking on the beach with some male pals of her age during the day and cruising around the town with an older lover during the night.
The dark whispery song is taken off Del Rey's next studio installment "Ultraviolence". It peaked at No. 17 on Billboard Hot 100. In its music video, Bradley Soileau, her on-screen lover in "Born to Die" and "Blue Jeans" videos, plays one of her beach companions.
A follow-up to 2012's "Born to Die", the new album is expected to make its way out later this year. "It is absolutely gorgeous - darker than the first - so it's almost unlistenable and wrong," she reveals what to expect from the upcoming record.
- P. Diddy Throws Star-Studded Birthday Party for Girlfriend Cassie
- Kim Kardashian Says Kendall Jenner Is Banned by Uber, the Company Responds
- J Balvin Survives Plane Crash in Bahamas
- Luke Cage Reveals the Downside of Being Bulletproof in First Clip
- Justin Bieber and Sofia Richie Jet Off for Romantic Getaway Ahead of MTV VMAs
- Britney Spears Calls 'Carpool Karaoke' With James Corden 'Awkward'
- Taylor Swift Naked Wax Figure Displayed at Kanye West's 'Famous' Art Exhibit
- Tom Hiddleston's Instagram Gets Hacked