Video Premiere: Lana Del Rey's 'West Coast'
Lana Del Rey premieres a black-and-white music video for her new single "West Coast". The "Summertime Sadness" crooner is seen frolicking on the beach with some male pals of her age during the day and cruising around the town with an older lover during the night.
The dark whispery song is taken off Del Rey's next studio installment "Ultraviolence". It peaked at No. 17 on Billboard Hot 100. In its music video, Bradley Soileau, her on-screen lover in "Born to Die" and "Blue Jeans" videos, plays one of her beach companions.
A follow-up to 2012's "Born to Die", the new album is expected to make its way out later this year. "It is absolutely gorgeous - darker than the first - so it's almost unlistenable and wrong," she reveals what to expect from the upcoming record.
- Listen to Jason Derulo's New Single 'Kiss the Sky' Off His 'Platinum Hits' Album
- Hayes Grier Shares Photo From Hospital, Assures Fans He's 'Good' After Dirt Bike Crash
- Constance Wu Slams 'Great Wall' for Whitewashing: Our Heroes Don't Look Like Matt Damon
- Zachary Quinto Addresses Engagement Speculations and Wedding Plans to Miles McMillan
- Justin Bieber Teases 'Cold Water' Video as the Major Lazer Collab Hits No. 1 on U.K. Chart
- See Tyler Hoechlin's Superman in Action in 'Supergirl' Set Videos
- Did Tyler Posey Just Come Out as Gay on Snapchat?
- Fans Defend Malia Obama Amidst Backlash for Attending Lollapalooza Instead of DNC