Video Premiere: Lana Del Rey's 'West Coast'
Lana Del Rey premieres a black-and-white music video for her new single "West Coast". The "Summertime Sadness" crooner is seen frolicking on the beach with some male pals of her age during the day and cruising around the town with an older lover during the night.
The dark whispery song is taken off Del Rey's next studio installment "Ultraviolence". It peaked at No. 17 on Billboard Hot 100. In its music video, Bradley Soileau, her on-screen lover in "Born to Die" and "Blue Jeans" videos, plays one of her beach companions.
A follow-up to 2012's "Born to Die", the new album is expected to make its way out later this year. "It is absolutely gorgeous - darker than the first - so it's almost unlistenable and wrong," she reveals what to expect from the upcoming record.
Lana Del Rey's "West Coast" music video
More Lana Del Rey News
- James Cameron and 'Deadpool' Director Tim Miller Team Up for New 'Terminator' Movie
- J.K. Rowling Quickly Shuts Down 'The Cursed Child' Movie Trilogy Rumor
- Kate Hudson's Brother Hilariously Reacts to Rumor That the Actress Is Dating Brad Pitt
- Adele Added to 2017 Grammy Award Performers List
- LGBT Page Disappears From White House's Website After Trump's Inauguration, Twitter Freaks Out
- Shia LaBeouf Starts Four-Year Anti-Trump Live-Stream Protest on Inauguration Day
- 'House of Cards' Unveils Chilling Teaser for Season 5 on Trump's Inauguration Day
- 'Green Lantern Corps' Is Eying Ryan Reynolds, Bradley Cooper and Tom Cruise