Video Premiere: Lana Del Rey's 'West Coast'
Lana Del Rey premieres a black-and-white music video for her new single "West Coast". The "Summertime Sadness" crooner is seen frolicking on the beach with some male pals of her age during the day and cruising around the town with an older lover during the night.
The dark whispery song is taken off Del Rey's next studio installment "Ultraviolence". It peaked at No. 17 on Billboard Hot 100. In its music video, Bradley Soileau, her on-screen lover in "Born to Die" and "Blue Jeans" videos, plays one of her beach companions.
A follow-up to 2012's "Born to Die", the new album is expected to make its way out later this year. "It is absolutely gorgeous - darker than the first - so it's almost unlistenable and wrong," she reveals what to expect from the upcoming record.
- Police Called to Larsa and Scottie Pippen's House Before Divorce Announcement
- Did Madonna Just Clap Back at Lady GaGa With This Meme?
- Leonardo DiCaprio to Play the Man Who Invented Rock and Roll in Sam Phillips Biopic
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie to Sell Their Chateau Miraval in France Amid Divorce
- Director Tim Miller Leaves 'Deadpool 2' Due to Creative Differences
- Wait... What? Is Tiger Woods Saying He Doesn't Regret Cheating on Elin Nordegren?
- Marvel Pulls 'Invincible Iron Man' Cover After Accusations of 'Sexualizing' Its Underage Hero
- No More Sexy Selfies? Kim Kardashian Is Re-Emerging 'More Covered Up' and 'Less Make-Up'