Castle and Beckett to Tie the Knot in Season 6 Finale Preview
It's the wedding that has been long awaited by fans in the last episode of "Castle" season 6. Castle and Beckett are set to tie the knot, but a shocking surprise threatens to ruin the big day.
A preview for the said outing reveals that Beckett is listed as having been married, making the couple puzzled. The snippet also offers a look at the detective in her wedding gown. Randy Oglesby reportedly will guest star as the minister at a small-town church in Upstate New York.
Meanwhile, the crime-solving team is sent on a wild mission filled with masked men, angry bikers and a charming ne'er-do-well from Beckett's past. Eddie McClintock ("Warehouse 13") guest stars in the episode.
Star Stana Katic hinted that the show would bid farewell to at least one character in the season 6 finale. "S6 finale had us saying goodbye to a number of colleagues today," she recently wrote on Twitter. "Lucky to work with these incredibly talented actors."
She added on April, "Last day of filming. Quite a gift working with this crew & cast. Thank you everyone for watching! All the best, Stana," fueling rumor that her character Beckett might get killed off in the season finale.
"For Better or Worse" will air Monday, May 12 at 10/9c on ABC.
More Castle News
- 'Saturday Night Live' Taps Kristen Stewart as the Next Host
- Armie Hammer Responds to 'Green Lantern Corps' Rumor
- Big Sean Performs 'Bounce Back', Premieres 'Sunday Morning Jetpack' on 'Saturday Night Live'
- Louis Tomlinson Reunites With Briana Jungwirth to Celebrate Their Son's 1st Birthday
- Luke Bryan to Sing National Anthem at Super Bowl
- 'Veronica Mars' Boss Hints at Potential Revival
- Artist of the Week: Kehlani
- Ivanka Trump's Brother-In-Law Joshua Kushner Joined Women's March on Washington