Lady GaGa Almost Bares All as She Changes Costume On Stage
Lady GaGa pulled a jaw-dropping act as she kicked off her ARTPOP Ball tour. During her first stop at the BB&T Center in Sunrise, Florida on Sunday night, May 4, the singer left very little to the imagination as she changed costume on stage.
With the help of her crew members, the outlandish singer got undressed before putting on another outfit. Some pictures show her confidently raising her hands while a staff member pulled down her latex pants.
True to herself, GaGa's outrageous outfits varied from a sparkly dress with a bright blue orb in the center of her chest and giant wings to a blue leotard with giant headpiece which boasted tentacles.
"last night was one of the most incredible experiences of my life! Thank u F.Lauderdale your partying was MASTERFUL," she tweeted on Monday after the concert.
More Lady GaGa News
- Sharon Osbourne Faces Backlash After Undergoing Plastic Surgery for Her Ageless Look
- At Rob Lowe Roast, Ann Coulter Ends Up on the Receiving End of Comics' Jabs
- Jennifer Garner Appears to Be Crying During a Reunion With Ben Affleck
- Is Tupac Still Alive? Rapper's New Selfie Arrives 20 Years After His Death
- New 'Westworld' Trailer Sets Clear Distinction Between Reality and Fantasy
- New 'Miss Peregrine's Home for Peculiar Children' Featurette Highlights 'Fierce Female' Characters
- Drake Trips on Rihanna's Dress After Declaring His Love for Her at the 2016 MTV VMAs
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' 2.10 Preview: Travis and Chris Run Into New Group