Lady GaGa Almost Bares All as She Changes Costume On Stage
Lady GaGa pulled a jaw-dropping act as she kicked off her ARTPOP Ball tour. During her first stop at the BB&T Center in Sunrise, Florida on Sunday night, May 4, the singer left very little to the imagination as she changed costume on stage.
With the help of her crew members, the outlandish singer got undressed before putting on another outfit. Some pictures show her confidently raising her hands while a staff member pulled down her latex pants.
True to herself, GaGa's outrageous outfits varied from a sparkly dress with a bright blue orb in the center of her chest and giant wings to a blue leotard with giant headpiece which boasted tentacles.
"last night was one of the most incredible experiences of my life! Thank u F.Lauderdale your partying was MASTERFUL," she tweeted on Monday after the concert.
More Lady GaGa News
- Lady GaGa Is Obsessed With Barbra Streisand
- 'Katrina: American Crime Story' Taps Matthew Broderick to Play Michael D. Brown
- Lauren Graham and Dylan McDermott to Lead FOX's New Comedy Pilots
- Kanye West to Launch Makeup for Men
- Emma Watson Shines Like a Princess at 'Beauty and the Beast' Premiere in London
- Listen to Zedd and Alessia Cara's New Single 'Stay'
- Oops! Gigi Hadid Stumbles During Moschino Show at Milan Fashion Week
- Kris Jenner Is Ready to Fight for Full Custody of Rob's Daughter Dream