Lady GaGa Almost Bares All as She Changes Costume On Stage
Lady GaGa pulled a jaw-dropping act as she kicked off her ARTPOP Ball tour. During her first stop at the BB&T Center in Sunrise, Florida on Sunday night, May 4, the singer left very little to the imagination as she changed costume on stage.
With the help of her crew members, the outlandish singer got undressed before putting on another outfit. Some pictures show her confidently raising her hands while a staff member pulled down her latex pants.
True to herself, GaGa's outrageous outfits varied from a sparkly dress with a bright blue orb in the center of her chest and giant wings to a blue leotard with giant headpiece which boasted tentacles.
"last night was one of the most incredible experiences of my life! Thank u F.Lauderdale your partying was MASTERFUL," she tweeted on Monday after the concert.
More Lady GaGa News
- Watch Nick Jonas' Calvin Klein-Esque Video for 'Remember I Told You' Ft. Anne-Marie and Mike Posner
- 'The Bachelorette' Recap: Rachel Ends Lee-Kenny Feud, Sends Home Six Guys
- Report: Rob Kardashian Says He Pays All of Blac Chyna's Bills
- 'America's Got Talent' Week 5: Guy Sings Whitney Houston's 'I Have Nothing' Like It's Nothing
- Remy Ma Totally Expects Nicki Minaj's Diss at NBA Awards
- Desperate Bella Hadid Is Jealous of The Weeknd and Selena Gomez's Romance
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Reveals A.D. in Series Finale. Did You See It Coming?
- AMC Renews 'Better Call Saul' for Season 4