Lady GaGa Almost Bares All as She Changes Costume On Stage
Lady GaGa pulled a jaw-dropping act as she kicked off her ARTPOP Ball tour. During her first stop at the BB&T Center in Sunrise, Florida on Sunday night, May 4, the singer left very little to the imagination as she changed costume on stage.
With the help of her crew members, the outlandish singer got undressed before putting on another outfit. Some pictures show her confidently raising her hands while a staff member pulled down her latex pants.
True to herself, GaGa's outrageous outfits varied from a sparkly dress with a bright blue orb in the center of her chest and giant wings to a blue leotard with giant headpiece which boasted tentacles.
"last night was one of the most incredible experiences of my life! Thank u F.Lauderdale your partying was MASTERFUL," she tweeted on Monday after the concert.
More Lady GaGa News
- Joanna Krupa Causes Internet Frenzy After Seemingly Posing Fully-Naked
- David Ayer Regrets That Joker Is Not 'Suicide Squad' Main Villain
- Robin Excitedly Tries on Different Costumes in First 'Lego Batman Movie' Clip
- Kendall Jenner Flashes Her Breasts in Sheer Top While Strolling Around Paris
- Kanye West Reportedly Ready to Continue His Canceled 'Saint Pablo' Tour
- Chelsea Clinton Branded Hypocrite After Defending Barron Trump From Cyberbullies
- New 'Powerless' Promo Features Crimson Fox Catching a Train
- Woody Harrelson Is Han Solo's Mentor in Upcoming 'Star Wars' Spin-Off