Lady GaGa Almost Bares All as She Changes Costume On Stage
Lady GaGa pulled a jaw-dropping act as she kicked off her ARTPOP Ball tour. During her first stop at the BB&T Center in Sunrise, Florida on Sunday night, May 4, the singer left very little to the imagination as she changed costume on stage.
With the help of her crew members, the outlandish singer got undressed before putting on another outfit. Some pictures show her confidently raising her hands while a staff member pulled down her latex pants.
True to herself, GaGa's outrageous outfits varied from a sparkly dress with a bright blue orb in the center of her chest and giant wings to a blue leotard with giant headpiece which boasted tentacles.
"last night was one of the most incredible experiences of my life! Thank u F.Lauderdale your partying was MASTERFUL," she tweeted on Monday after the concert.
More Lady GaGa News
- Cathriona White's Letter Reveals Jim Carrey Called Her a 'Whore' and Gave Her STDs
- 50 Cent Starts 'Empire' Feud With Taraji P. Henson, Jussie Smollett Also Weighs In
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' 2.14 Preview: An Ambush
- Angelina Jolie's Ambition to Become a Head of the UN Might Cause Split From Brad Pitt
- Taylor Swift Debuts New Haircut, Parties With Gwyneth Paltrow, Mick Jagger at Liberty Ross' Birthday
- Watch Performances From Rihanna, Demi Lovato, Chris Martin and More at Global Citizen Festival 2016
- 'Once Upon a Time' 6.02 Preview Promises Revelation of the Saviors' Secret
- Did Faith Evans Just Expose Her Vagina in Front of the Crowd? See the Evidence!