Gwen Stefani and Pharrell Perform 'Hollaback Girl' on 'The Voice'
Gwen Stefani, who was recently confirmed as a coach in the upcoming season of "The Voice", appeared on the show on Monday night, May 5. The 44-year-old star made an early visit to the popular singing competition as a performer.
Donning an all-black outfit, the singer sang her 2005 hit single "Hollaback Girl" while being accompanied by several yellow-clad backing dancers. Towards the end of the song, she was joined by Pharrell Williams who came out to the stage in a Mickey Mouse-printed red sweater and a hat.
"Hollaback Girl" is a track off Gwen's debut solo album "Love.Angel.Music.Baby.". She co-wrote the song with Pharrell. Back in April, she performed the song with the Grammy-winning producer during his set at Coachella.
During that night's "The Voice", Pharrell also hit the stage to perform his own song. The 41-year-old superstar delivered the live rendition of "Come Get It Bae", a track from his latest solo album "G I R L".
Gwen and Pharrell will return to "The Voice" as coaches in its seventh season that will begin this fall. The No Doubt member will replace Christina Aguilera, who's currently pregnant with her second baby, while the "Happy" hitmaker is set to fill in for Cee-Lo Green who exited the show earlier this year.
More Gwen Stefani News
- Katy Perry Teases New KP4 Song 'Witness'
- J.Lo and Alex Rodriguez Are Head Over Heels for Each Other
- Kim Kardashian and Kanye West Attend Funeral for His Nephew
- Ed Sheeran Forgets Lyrics During Live Performance
- Watch Second Trailer for 'Justice League'
- Nicki Minaj Teases Music Video for David Guetta's 'Light My Body Up' With On-Set Photo
- Watch Little Mix's Dreamy Cover of Rihanna's 'Love on the Brain'
- 'Walking Dead' Alum Steven Yeun and Wife Joana Pak Share First Photo of Their Newborn Baby