Gwen Stefani and Pharrell Perform 'Hollaback Girl' on 'The Voice'
Gwen Stefani, who was recently confirmed as a coach in the upcoming season of "The Voice", appeared on the show on Monday night, May 5. The 44-year-old star made an early visit to the popular singing competition as a performer.
Donning an all-black outfit, the singer sang her 2005 hit single "Hollaback Girl" while being accompanied by several yellow-clad backing dancers. Towards the end of the song, she was joined by Pharrell Williams who came out to the stage in a Mickey Mouse-printed red sweater and a hat.
"Hollaback Girl" is a track off Gwen's debut solo album "Love.Angel.Music.Baby.". She co-wrote the song with Pharrell. Back in April, she performed the song with the Grammy-winning producer during his set at Coachella.
During that night's "The Voice", Pharrell also hit the stage to perform his own song. The 41-year-old superstar delivered the live rendition of "Come Get It Bae", a track from his latest solo album "G I R L".
Gwen and Pharrell will return to "The Voice" as coaches in its seventh season that will begin this fall. The No Doubt member will replace Christina Aguilera, who's currently pregnant with her second baby, while the "Happy" hitmaker is set to fill in for Cee-Lo Green who exited the show earlier this year.
More Gwen Stefani News
- Kanye West Robbed, Computers Stolen From His Studio
- 'Transformers: The Last Knight' Announces Big Reveal on May 31
- Dwayne Johnson Hints at Darker Hobbs in 'Fast and Furious 8' Image
- Paul Bettany Defends Johnny Depp Amid Amber Heard's Domestic Violence Accusations
- Khloe, Kourtney Kardashian, Tyga Celebrate Scott Disick's Birthday in Vegas
- Kate Beckinsale: Michael Bay Was Baffled Because 'My Boobs Weren't Bigger Than My Head'
- 'Maze Runner 3' Pushed Back to 2018 as Dylan O'Brien Is Still on the Mend After On-Set Accident
- PND Serenades Kylie Jenner After She Called Him Out for Deleting Her on Social Media