Gwen Stefani and Pharrell Perform 'Hollaback Girl' on 'The Voice'
Gwen Stefani, who was recently confirmed as a coach in the upcoming season of "The Voice", appeared on the show on Monday night, May 5. The 44-year-old star made an early visit to the popular singing competition as a performer.
Donning an all-black outfit, the singer sang her 2005 hit single "Hollaback Girl" while being accompanied by several yellow-clad backing dancers. Towards the end of the song, she was joined by Pharrell Williams who came out to the stage in a Mickey Mouse-printed red sweater and a hat.
"Hollaback Girl" is a track off Gwen's debut solo album "Love.Angel.Music.Baby.". She co-wrote the song with Pharrell. Back in April, she performed the song with the Grammy-winning producer during his set at Coachella.
During that night's "The Voice", Pharrell also hit the stage to perform his own song. The 41-year-old superstar delivered the live rendition of "Come Get It Bae", a track from his latest solo album "G I R L".
Gwen and Pharrell will return to "The Voice" as coaches in its seventh season that will begin this fall. The No Doubt member will replace Christina Aguilera, who's currently pregnant with her second baby, while the "Happy" hitmaker is set to fill in for Cee-Lo Green who exited the show earlier this year.
More Gwen Stefani News
- Is Jennifer Lawrence Dating Darren Aronofsky to Score Movie Roles?
- Selena Gomez's Mother Is NOT Fighting for a Conservatorship Despite Report
- Nicole Richie Is Livid Her Sister Sofia Richie Hangs Out With Her Ex-BFF Paris Hilton
- 'Legends of Tomorrow': Where's Rip Hunter? EP Promises 'You Will Find Out Before the Legends Do'
- George and Amal Clooney Unabashedly Affectionate on Movie Set
- Kris Jenner Tearfully Blasts 'Disloyal' Kim Over Caitlyn Jenner Drama, Wants Her to Pick Sides
- Watch the First Teaser Trailer for Barack Obama Biopic 'Barry'
- Benedict Cumberbatch's Doctor Strange Not the Right Magician for Birthday Party. Watch It Yourself!