Adele's New Album May Be Called '25'
Adele may have just teased her new album on Twitter. On her 26th birthday on Sunday, May 4, the British singer took to the micro-blogging site to share a photo of her in bed. The pic came with a caption that read, "Bye bye 25... See you again later in the year x."
If Adele continues the trend of naming her album based on her age, her highly-anticipated third studio effort will be called "25". If the tweet is indeed a hint, then the new LP is going to be released before 2014 ends.
Adele hasn't yet to confirm or deny the news. Her rep has declined requests for comment.
Adele's new album will come as the follow-up to her acclaimed "21" which was released in 2011. Arriving a few months after the star turned 21, the record spent multiple weeks at No. 1 on Billboard 200 chart and won the coveted Album of the Year award at the 2012 Grammy Awards. The LP spawned mega hit singles like "Rolling in the Deep", "Someone Like You" and "Set Fire to the Rain".
Bye bye 25... See you again later in the year x pic.twitter.com/HEmY14El5s— Adele (@OfficialAdele) May 4, 2014
More Adele News
- Chris Hemsworth Shoots Down Split Reports With Cheeky Instagram Post
- Kim Kardashian Said She Could 'Handle' Social Media Days Before She Got Robbed
- Artist of the Week: Bruno Mars
- 'The Walking Dead' Star on Daryl's Part in the Latest Death: 'It Weighs Heavily on Him'
- 'Han Solo' Movie May Reveal How the Iconic Smuggler Won the Millenium Falcon
- Taylor Swift Details Alleged Groping in Deposition: I Felt 'Distressed' and 'Violated'
- Bow Wow Announces Joint Album With Soulja Boy 'Ignorant S**t' Ahead of Retirement
- 'Westworld' Star Responds to the Man in Black Theories