Adele's New Album May Be Called '25'
Adele may have just teased her new album on Twitter. On her 26th birthday on Sunday, May 4, the British singer took to the micro-blogging site to share a photo of her in bed. The pic came with a caption that read, "Bye bye 25... See you again later in the year x."
If Adele continues the trend of naming her album based on her age, her highly-anticipated third studio effort will be called "25". If the tweet is indeed a hint, then the new LP is going to be released before 2014 ends.
Adele hasn't yet to confirm or deny the news. Her rep has declined requests for comment.
Adele's new album will come as the follow-up to her acclaimed "21" which was released in 2011. Arriving a few months after the star turned 21, the record spent multiple weeks at No. 1 on Billboard 200 chart and won the coveted Album of the Year award at the 2012 Grammy Awards. The LP spawned mega hit singles like "Rolling in the Deep", "Someone Like You" and "Set Fire to the Rain".
Bye bye 25... See you again later in the year x pic.twitter.com/HEmY14El5s— Adele (@OfficialAdele) May 4, 2014
- New Couple Alert! Bow Wow Reportedly Dating This Blonde Reality Star
- The First Heart-Wrenching Trailer of 'Wonder' Sees Julia Roberts, Owen Wilson and Jacob Tremblay
- Chris Cornell's Wife Pens Letter to Late Singer: 'I Will Stand Up for You'
- Gucci Mane Shares 'Drop Top Wop' Release Date and Track List, Premieres New Video 'Hurt Feelings'
- Odell Beckham Jr. and Iggy Azalea Are Cozying Up in Romantic Bowling Date
- Kim Kardashian Posts Sweet Tribute to 'Best Husband' Kanye West on 3-Year Anniversary
- 'John Wick 3' Script Is Being Written, Filming May Begin Later This Year
- Florida Georgia Line to Perform With The Chainsmokers at the 2017 CMT Music Awards