Adele's New Album May Be Called '25'
Adele may have just teased her new album on Twitter. On her 26th birthday on Sunday, May 4, the British singer took to the micro-blogging site to share a photo of her in bed. The pic came with a caption that read, "Bye bye 25... See you again later in the year x."
If Adele continues the trend of naming her album based on her age, her highly-anticipated third studio effort will be called "25". If the tweet is indeed a hint, then the new LP is going to be released before 2014 ends.
Adele hasn't yet to confirm or deny the news. Her rep has declined requests for comment.
Adele's new album will come as the follow-up to her acclaimed "21" which was released in 2011. Arriving a few months after the star turned 21, the record spent multiple weeks at No. 1 on Billboard 200 chart and won the coveted Album of the Year award at the 2012 Grammy Awards. The LP spawned mega hit singles like "Rolling in the Deep", "Someone Like You" and "Set Fire to the Rain".
Bye bye 25... See you again later in the year x pic.twitter.com/HEmY14El5s— Adele (@OfficialAdele) May 4, 2014
More Adele News
- Oscars 2017: Mahershala Ali, 'Suicide Squad' and 'Fantastic Beasts' Are First Winners
- Report: Britney Spears Is Expecting a Child With Sam Asghari
- New 'Iron Fist' Photos Show Danny Rand in Action, Actor Responds to White-Washing Controversy
- Report: Blac Chyna Is Pregnant With Rob Kardashian's Second Baby
- Future Scores Fourth No. 1 Album With 'Future' on Billboard 200
- Oscars 2017: Felicity Jones, Taraji P. Henson, Chrissy Teigen Stun on Red Carpet
- Selena Gomez Sweetly Calls The Weeknd 'Baby' on Instagram
- Derek Hough and Tony Dovolani Not Returning for 'Dancing with the Stars' Season 24