Adele's New Album May Be Called '25'
Adele may have just teased her new album on Twitter. On her 26th birthday on Sunday, May 4, the British singer took to the micro-blogging site to share a photo of her in bed. The pic came with a caption that read, "Bye bye 25... See you again later in the year x."
If Adele continues the trend of naming her album based on her age, her highly-anticipated third studio effort will be called "25". If the tweet is indeed a hint, then the new LP is going to be released before 2014 ends.
Adele hasn't yet to confirm or deny the news. Her rep has declined requests for comment.
Adele's new album will come as the follow-up to her acclaimed "21" which was released in 2011. Arriving a few months after the star turned 21, the record spent multiple weeks at No. 1 on Billboard 200 chart and won the coveted Album of the Year award at the 2012 Grammy Awards. The LP spawned mega hit singles like "Rolling in the Deep", "Someone Like You" and "Set Fire to the Rain".
Bye bye 25... See you again later in the year x pic.twitter.com/HEmY14El5s— Adele (@OfficialAdele) May 4, 2014
More Adele News
- Taylor Swift Flies to U.K. to Meet Tom Hiddleston's Mom. See Picture of Their Happy Outing
- 'Game of Thrones' Season Finale Won't Slow Down the Pace, People Will Die
- Audrina Patridge and Fiance Welcome Baby Girl Kirra Max
- Getting Married? Tyga Calls Kylie Jenner His 'Wifey'
- Christina Aguilera Performs 'Change' on 'Jimmy Kimmel Live!' to Support Orlando
- Justin Bieber's Music Video Vixen Xenia Deli, 26, Marries 62-Year-Old Man in Lavish Wedding
- Mariah Carey Reportedly Wants to Withhold Sex Before Her Wedding
- 'Arrow' Star Stephen Amell Teases the Return of Mystery Character and 'Meaner' Season 5