Megan Fox Shares Photos of Sons Bodhi and Noah on 'Ellen'
Megan Fox gave viewers a special treat when she made an appearance in the Monday, May 5 episode of "The Ellen DeGeneres Show". For the first time ever, the actress publicly showed pictures of her two sons, 19-month-old Noah and 2-month-old Bodhi.
"Bodhi is the little chubby one and then Noah is the one with the lips," Fox explained after the big screen behind her flashed images of her two boys. The proud mother was all smiles as she talked about her children.
Fox, who tied the knot with Brian Austin Green in 2010, welcomed her first child Noah in 2012. She gave birth to Bodhi back in February. During her visit to the show, the 27-year-old star also chatted about filming her upcoming movie "Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles" while being pregnant with her second baby.
"[Ninja Turtles] is an action movie and requires a lot of running and jumping and stunts," she said. "Anyone that's been pregnant knows your first trimester can be pretty rough and you're nauseous all day long. So I spent the whole shoot basically [sick]."
She added, "The producers would come see me in the morning in the makeup trailer and I would be clinging to a box of Saltines and we had kept pickles in the refrigerator for me. I was just constantly on the verge of vomiting."
More Megan Fox News
- Armie Hammer Accidentally Reveals Sex of His Unborn Baby
- Kelly Osbourne Settles Lawsuit With Dad Ozzy's Mistress
- Donald Trump Has His Own Porn Video Despite Bashing Alicia Machado for Her Sex Tape
- 'Criminal Minds' Finds Thomas Gibson's Replacement, John Legend Lands 'Underground' Role
- Kim Kardashian Pays Tribute to Late Dad With Throwback Video on His Death Anniversary
- Colin Trevorrow Says 'Jurassic World 2' Will Have More Scares and Animatronic Dinosaurs
- Nicole Kidman Says She Was Too Young When She Married Tom Cruise
- Watch Trailer for 30 Seconds to Mars' 'Camp Mars: The Concert Film'