Sam Rockwell and Anna Kendrick Team Up for 'Mr. Right'
Sam Rockwell and Anna Kendrick are set to play the lead roles in a new romantic comedy "Mr. Right". The script is handled by "Chronicle" screenwriter Max Landis, and "Tokarev" helmer Paco Cabezas will sit at the helm.
The "Pitch Perfect" actress will play a woman whose bad luck streak at finding lasting love seems to end when she meets Mr. Right who turns out to be a reformed hit man. When his dark past catches up, their fledgling relationship is tested as they try to save one another.
Rockwell was last sharing screen with Olivia Wilde and Michelle Monaghan in dramedy "Better Living Through Chemistry". His next film "Laggies" premiered at Sundance Film Festival early this year, but won't hit theaters until September 26. The "Iron Man 2" villain is cast in horror thriller "Poltergeist" due 2015.
Kendrick, meanwhile, is confirmed to reunite with Rebel Wilson, Brittany Snow, and Adam DeVine in "Pitch Perfect 2" to be directed by Elizabeth Banks. She will also star opposite Sam Worthington and Jennifer Aniston in "Cake (2015)". Her other new movies include "Into the Woods" with Johnny Depp, Meryl Streep, and more.
- Kristin Cavallari Will Not Watch 'The Hills' Re-Runs Because It's 'Brutal'
- Kirsten Storms Breaks Silence on Her Temporary 'General Hospital' Leave
- Jesse Eisenberg Confirms He Will Return for 'Justice League'
- Sam Mendes Confirms He Won't Direct the Next James Bond Movie
- Keira Knightley's Acting in 'Begin Again' Gets Criticized by Director
- Gwen Stefani and Blake Shelton Take Her Birthday Son to Indianapolis 500
- Ariana Grande Cancels Rock in Rio Performance Due to Throat and Sinus Infection
- Johnny Depp's Ex Vanessa Paradis and Daughter Lily-Rose Defend Him Amid Amber Heard Drama