Sam Rockwell and Anna Kendrick Team Up for 'Mr. Right'
Sam Rockwell and Anna Kendrick are set to play the lead roles in a new romantic comedy "Mr. Right". The script is handled by "Chronicle" screenwriter Max Landis, and "Tokarev" helmer Paco Cabezas will sit at the helm.
The "Pitch Perfect" actress will play a woman whose bad luck streak at finding lasting love seems to end when she meets Mr. Right who turns out to be a reformed hit man. When his dark past catches up, their fledgling relationship is tested as they try to save one another.
Rockwell was last sharing screen with Olivia Wilde and Michelle Monaghan in dramedy "Better Living Through Chemistry". His next film "Laggies" premiered at Sundance Film Festival early this year, but won't hit theaters until September 26. The "Iron Man 2" villain is cast in horror thriller "Poltergeist" due 2015.
Kendrick, meanwhile, is confirmed to reunite with Rebel Wilson, Brittany Snow, and Adam DeVine in "Pitch Perfect 2" to be directed by Elizabeth Banks. She will also star opposite Sam Worthington and Jennifer Aniston in "Cake (2015)". Her other new movies include "Into the Woods" with Johnny Depp, Meryl Streep, and more.
- 'The Talk' Host Sheryl Underwood Cries as She Reveals Terrifying Rape Ordeal
- Brie Larson to Play U.S. First Female Presidential Candidate in Victoria Woodhull Biopic
- Netflix Debuts 'Death Note' Teaser Trailer and It's Slammed for Whitewashing
- Michael Shannon Joins Contention to Play Cable in 'Deadpool 2'
- Diane Kruger and Norman Reedus Caught in Lip-Lock Amid Romance Rumors
- Lorde, Muse, The Killers, Chance the Rapper, Arcade Fire to Headline 2017 Lollapalooza
- William Shatner Says Nick Viall 'Needs to Go' From 'DWTS', the 'Bachelor' Star Reacts
- Zac Efron Is Drag Queen, The Rock Disses One Direction in New 'Baywatch' Trailer