Sam Rockwell and Anna Kendrick Team Up for 'Mr. Right'
Sam Rockwell and Anna Kendrick are set to play the lead roles in a new romantic comedy "Mr. Right". The script is handled by "Chronicle" screenwriter Max Landis, and "Tokarev" helmer Paco Cabezas will sit at the helm.
The "Pitch Perfect" actress will play a woman whose bad luck streak at finding lasting love seems to end when she meets Mr. Right who turns out to be a reformed hit man. When his dark past catches up, their fledgling relationship is tested as they try to save one another.
Rockwell was last sharing screen with Olivia Wilde and Michelle Monaghan in dramedy "Better Living Through Chemistry". His next film "Laggies" premiered at Sundance Film Festival early this year, but won't hit theaters until September 26. The "Iron Man 2" villain is cast in horror thriller "Poltergeist" due 2015.
Kendrick, meanwhile, is confirmed to reunite with Rebel Wilson, Brittany Snow, and Adam DeVine in "Pitch Perfect 2" to be directed by Elizabeth Banks. She will also star opposite Sam Worthington and Jennifer Aniston in "Cake (2015)". Her other new movies include "Into the Woods" with Johnny Depp, Meryl Streep, and more.
- Pressed About Gay Cover-Up Rumor, Here's How Will Smith Reacts
- Bryan Singer Confirms 'Legion' Will 'Relate' to Future 'X-Men' Movies
- Demi Lovato's Reportedly Dating UFC's Luke Rockhold
- Do You Ever Find Group Chat Annoying? Kerry Washington Perfectly Portrays It in Fake Movie Trailer
- Ellie Goulding Releases 'Still Falling for You' Video From 'Bridget Jones's Baby'
- So, This Is Apparently Why Jennifer Lopez Broke Up With Casper Smart
- Helen Mirren in Talks to Join New 'Nutcracker' Movie, Sarah Paulson Eying a Role in 'Ocean's Eight'
- Young Thug's 'No, My Name Is Jeffery' Album Cover Sparks Hilarious Memes