Sam Rockwell and Anna Kendrick Team Up for 'Mr. Right'
Sam Rockwell and Anna Kendrick are set to play the lead roles in a new romantic comedy "Mr. Right". The script is handled by "Chronicle" screenwriter Max Landis, and "Tokarev" helmer Paco Cabezas will sit at the helm.
The "Pitch Perfect" actress will play a woman whose bad luck streak at finding lasting love seems to end when she meets Mr. Right who turns out to be a reformed hit man. When his dark past catches up, their fledgling relationship is tested as they try to save one another.
Rockwell was last sharing screen with Olivia Wilde and Michelle Monaghan in dramedy "Better Living Through Chemistry". His next film "Laggies" premiered at Sundance Film Festival early this year, but won't hit theaters until September 26. The "Iron Man 2" villain is cast in horror thriller "Poltergeist" due 2015.
Kendrick, meanwhile, is confirmed to reunite with Rebel Wilson, Brittany Snow, and Adam DeVine in "Pitch Perfect 2" to be directed by Elizabeth Banks. She will also star opposite Sam Worthington and Jennifer Aniston in "Cake (2015)". Her other new movies include "Into the Woods" with Johnny Depp, Meryl Streep, and more.
- 'The Walking Dead' Was Supposed to End in Alexandria, but It Has Changed
- Disney's New 'Nutcracker' Movie Casts Mackenzie Foy as Clara
- Video: Kanye West Disses Taylor Swift While Crashing Drake's Concert
- Ben Affleck Risks His Life in New 'The Accountant' Trailer
- An Uber Driver Failing to Recognize Lorde Brags About Another Celebrity Passenger
- Scott Disick and Khloe Kardashian Make Fun of Dating Rumors While Posing for a Selfie
- Demi Lovato and Joe Jonas Bring 'Camp Rock' Back to D.C. Concert. See Their Onstage Reunion
- Is Lindsay Lohan Really Pregnant? See Picture of Her Smoking in Sardinia