Sam Rockwell and Anna Kendrick Team Up for 'Mr. Right'
Sam Rockwell and Anna Kendrick are set to play the lead roles in a new romantic comedy "Mr. Right". The script is handled by "Chronicle" screenwriter Max Landis, and "Tokarev" helmer Paco Cabezas will sit at the helm.
The "Pitch Perfect" actress will play a woman whose bad luck streak at finding lasting love seems to end when she meets Mr. Right who turns out to be a reformed hit man. When his dark past catches up, their fledgling relationship is tested as they try to save one another.
Rockwell was last sharing screen with Olivia Wilde and Michelle Monaghan in dramedy "Better Living Through Chemistry". His next film "Laggies" premiered at Sundance Film Festival early this year, but won't hit theaters until September 26. The "Iron Man 2" villain is cast in horror thriller "Poltergeist" due 2015.
Kendrick, meanwhile, is confirmed to reunite with Rebel Wilson, Brittany Snow, and Adam DeVine in "Pitch Perfect 2" to be directed by Elizabeth Banks. She will also star opposite Sam Worthington and Jennifer Aniston in "Cake (2015)". Her other new movies include "Into the Woods" with Johnny Depp, Meryl Streep, and more.
- Seth Rogen's R-Rated Animated Comedy 'Sausage Party' to Join Oscar Race
- Rihanna Regrets Skipping Drake's Party and Letting Taylor Swift Steal the Spotlight
- Olivia Wilde Shares Breastfeeding Photo, Finds New Drinking Buddy in Newborn Daughter
- Twitter Rips Drake for Mocking Kid Cudi's Mental Illness in New Diss Track
- Awkward! Taylor Swift, Katy Perry and Ex John Mayer Attend Drake's Birthday Party
- Is Kendall Jenner Dating Anwar Hadid?
- Watch Ariana Grande and Bruno Mars Perform at Star-Studded We Can Survive Concert
- Kim Kardashian Angry at Beyonce for Not Reaching Out to Her After Paris Robbery